SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2019-20

2019 - 20 GM Game - News and Important Info Thread

May 18, 2020 at 11:26 a.m.
Lets Go Blues
Quoting: hanson493
@Zach @DontToewsMe19 @Rodzikhockey93 @Gronk @Mr_Cap @flamesfan419 @mhockey91 @TMLSage @Pointerr21 @GhostBear @Daryl @Higgs31 @Matt59 @Turner33 @eklund29 @phillyjabroni @rangersandislesfan @krakowitz @TabooPenguo @DirtyDangles @A_K @PattyMack88 @RinksideOps @Max @hanson493 @EmpressKayla @Hockeylover360 @xexus101, @Bennett93, @Jack_, @buffbry, @Bo53Horvat, @PaulyU

If you have already made a new page, please fix/make sure your prospects and ahl players are accurate. any udfa's that were signed after jan 1 are not included on your roster, make sure contracts match what you signed them to this year or what they were previously signed to in game. noticed a few so far of teams that have the same player on their roster as another team or theres udfas on rosters. Taking the extra 10 minutes now to make sure your page is correct is going to make it alot easier in the long run.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPXAsry0GWAE0aYDVRIl81cmjgGQbKD0SHojJ79Heto/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the rough draft of the UDFA lottery/draft that you can use to identify UDFAs that should not be on your roster. Check the player pool on the "Draft" tab. This isn't an official list (will be finalized before the UDFA period).
hanson493, matt59 and Jack_ liked this.
May 19, 2020 at 11:33 a.m.
Go Jackets
@Zach @DontToewsMe19 @Rodzikhockey93 @Gronk @Mr_Cap @flamesfan419 @mhockey91 @TMLSage @Pointerr21 @GhostBear @Daryl @Higgs31 @Matt59 @Turner33 @eklund29 @phillyjabroni @rangersandislesfan @krakowitz @TabooPenguo @DirtyDangles @A_K @PattyMack88 @RinksideOps @Max @hanson493 @EmpressKayla @Hockeylover360 @xexus101, @Bennett93, @Jack_, @buffbry, @Bo53Horvat, @PaulyU

BOG Voting Results are in and the order of voting is as follows (with @Pointerr21 withdrawing, his point total was tossed. This yielded the same order as modifying the ballots to adjust for his absence):

1. @krakowitz - 128 points
2. @Gronk - 122 points
3. @eklund29 - 117 points
T-4. @higgs31 - 115 points
T-4. @TabooPenguo - 115 Points
-----------------------------------------------
6. @Daryl - 106 points
7. @monops19 - 66 points
8. @Jack_ - 61 points
9. @TMLSage - 45 points

Congrats to @krakowitz , @Gronk , @eklund29 , @higgs31 and @TabooPenguo for their election to the BOG. Thank you to everyone else for voting and running for the positions. The new BOG will formally begin their tenure on May 22nd at the conclusion of the entry draft.
GhostBear, A_K, higgs31 and 8 others liked this.
May 22, 2020 at 8:33 p.m.
Go Jackets

With the formal conclusion of the 2020 GM Game Entry Draft, the new BOG group is officially in charge now. The returning members are @Gronk and @TabooPenguo , with @krakowitz , @eklund29 , and @higgs31 as the new members. Once again, congratulations and best of luck to the new group!
Max, A_K, Bo53Horvat and 6 others liked this.
May 24, 2020 at 4:20 p.m.
@Zach @DontToewsMe19 @Rodzikhockey93 @Gronk @Mr_Cap @flamesfan419 @mhockey91 @TMLSage @Pointerr21 @GhostBear @Daryl @Higgs31 @Matt59 @Turner33 @eklund29 @phillyjabroni @rangersandislesfan @krakowitz @TabooPenguo @DirtyDangles @A_K @PattyMack88 @RinksideOps @Max @hanson493 @EmpressKayla @Hockeylover360 @xexus101, @Bennett93, @Jack_, @buffbry, @Bo53Horvat, @PaulyU @BenAky

The new BOG has decided upon reps for each division for UFA/RFA contract extensions.

Pacific - @Gronk
Central - @eklund29
Metro - @TabooPenguo
Atlantic - @krakowitz

Please contact your division's rep to discuss any player you wish to extend before free agency. We are still in discussion on the date and time for the UDFA draft, expect that announcement soon.

(Please contact me if you notice anyone's @ missing, as I just copied and pasted from the previous post)
Max, monops19, Bo53Horvat and 3 others liked this.
May 26, 2020 at 6:24 p.m.
@Zach @DontToewsMe19 @Rodzikhockey93 @Gronk @Mr_Cap @flamesfan419 @mhockey91 @TMLSage @Pointerr21 @GhostBear @Daryl @Higgs31 @Matt59 @Turner33 @eklund29 @phillyjabroni @rangersandislesfan @krakowitz @TabooPenguo @DirtyDangles @A_K @PattyMack88 @RinksideOps @Max @hanson493 @EmpressKayla @Hockeylover360 @xexus101, @Bennett93, @Jack_, @buffbry, @Bo53Horvat, @PaulyU @BenAky

Based on the discussion in the GM Game Twitter group chat earlier today, the BOG has decided that the UDFA draft and Unrestricted Free Agency bidding will not take place before June 1st. BOG will not discuss or announce dates for either of the two before June 1st as well. As our game is based off of the NHL's regular season, and the unlikelihood that the 2020-2021 NHL regular season will begin in October, it does not make sense to rush our offseason and have to wait an elongated period of time for the game to begin.
Gronk, eklund29, A_K and 4 others liked this.
May 27, 2020 at 2:46 p.m.
Quoting: matt59
@Zach @DontToewsMe19 @l9guysports @Rodzikhockey93 @Gronk @Mr_Cap @flamesfan419 @mhockey91 @TMLSage @ricochetii @Pointerr21 @GhostBear @unbjoncar @Daryl @Higgs31 @Matt59 @Turner33 @eklund29 @phillyjabroni @rangersandislesfan @krakowitz @TabooPenguo @DirtyDangles @A_K @PattyMack88 @RinksideOps @Max @hanson493 @EmpressKayla @Hockeylover360 @xexus101, @Bennett93, @Jack_, @Luc3

IMPORTANT UFA RULES UPDATE

The following has been updated in the V4 Rules Document:

UFA rights may be dealt following the conclusion of the playoffs and before the Free Agency Period, and these acquired rights may be signed using each team's 1 UFA extension, provided the extension has not already been used on another player. Due to this change the following modifications have been made as well:

For UFA's rights that are owned prior to or at the trade deadline and make it to the free agency pool, the home team will get a 10% boost in determining the winning bid (Contract length x AAV x 110% = bidding points).

For UFA's rights that are acquired after the TDL and make it to the free agency pool, the home team will get a 5% boost in determining the winning bid (Contract length x AAV x 105% = bidding points).

UFA signing trade limitations:
Based on the term offered to UFA's (for both extensions and Free Agent pickups), the player cannot be traded until a certain date as follows...
1 year UFA contract: Cannot be traded until December 1 of the season contract applies to.
2 year UFA contract: Cannot be traded until July 1 of the second season the contract applies to.
3 or more year UFA contract: Cannot be traded until December 1 of the second season the contract applies to.

That wraps up all official rule modifications passed by the BOG regarding free agency. It is worth noting that the BOG is currently working on a policy to reduce the effect of "outrageous" UFA bids in relation to the market, as these contracts are crippling to future teams and dampen the long term viability of the game. Keep an eye out for a formal roll out of that policy as well as a official entry draft schedule in the near future.

Thank you.

Hello all,

Due to some confusion we have decided to clarify the wording for this update. The tweaked ruling states:

IMPORTANT UFA RULES UPDATE

The following has been updated in the V4 Rules Document:

UFA rights may be dealt following the conclusion of the playoffs and before the Free Agency Period, and these acquired rights may be signed using each team's 1 UFA extension, provided the extension has not already been used on another player. Due to this change the following modifications have been made as well:

For UFA's rights that are owned at the trade deadline (trade deadline day and days following TDL) and make it to the free agency pool, the home team will get a 10% boost in determining the winning bid (Contract length x AAV x 110% = bidding points).

For UFA's rights that are acquired after the TDL (post TDL or in the offseason) and make it to the free agency pool, the home team will get a 5% boost in determining the winning bid (Contract length x AAV x 105% = bidding points).

*Reacquiring rights is a 5% boost, as you are acquiring rights after the TDL*

Based on the term offered to UFA's (for both extensions and Free Agent pickups), the player cannot be traded until a certain date as follows...
1 year UFA contract: Cannot be traded until December 1 of the season contract applies to.
2 year UFA contract: Cannot be traded until July 1 of the second season the contract applies to.
3 or more year UFA contract: Cannot be traded until December 1 of the second season the contract applies to.

In Summary: Updated the 10% and 5% boost wording and the statement in the asterisks.

Please contact us if you need any more clarification.
May 28, 2020 at 10:41 p.m.
SEA GM v5

NHL

New update to the schedule for v4 Season 2 offseason.

- The deadline to extend your RFAs and 1 UFA has been extended from June 1st to June 15th.
- From June 16th to June 30th, we will have our Buyout Period.
- Our UDFA draft will take place in July.
- Free Agency will take place in August.

- BOG
rangersandislesfan, krakowitz, Gronk and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 13, 2020 at 10:22 p.m.
SEA GM v5

NHL

NEW UPDATE

The UDFA Draft Lottery will commence on Friday, July 17th. The draft lottery will be run by @A_K at roughly around 2 PM EST.
The draft will likely take place on Friday, July 24th, timing TBD.
TMLSage, buffbry, Daryl and 3 others liked this.
Jul. 17, 2020 at 12:58 p.m.
Lets Go Blues
Quoting: TabooPenguo

NHL

NEW UPDATE

The UDFA Draft Lottery will commence on Friday, July 17th. The draft lottery will be run by @A_K at roughly around 2 PM EST.
The draft will likely take place on Friday, July 24th, timing TBD.

Link for anyone who would like to follow along. Lottery draw happening in the next few minutes.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPXAsry0GWAE0aYDVRIl81cmjgGQbKD0SHojJ79Heto/edit?usp=drivesdk
TMLSage liked this.
Jul. 25, 2020 at 1:13 p.m.
SEA GM v5
Edited Jul. 25, 2020 at 1:33 p.m.

NHL

Small Announcement:

Starting at 3 PM EST, an auto skip will be taken into effect for the UDFA Draft. So the current pick as of right now (VGK @DirtyDangles) has until 4 PM EST to make their pick (unless they have requested a certain player to be picked) or they will be skipped and the next person can pick. Each pick afterwards will have a 1 hour timer or those will be skipped as well.

Also, could I get @phillyjabroni and @Bennett93 to please update their pages to a 2020-21 team.

Thanks in advance,
- BOG
rangersandislesfan and buffbry liked this.
Aug. 18, 2020 at 11:16 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Life came at me pretty fast the last couple weeks, so unfortunately I will be stepping down from BOG. I know we just had a revote for a new BOG, and I apologize for contributing to the consistent BOG turnover. While I could continue being BOG for the next few weeks, I think it's better for me to step down now and get a member to replace me before free agency and such get going. The current BOG of @higgs31 @eklund29 @Gronk and @ItzMeTaboo will collectively decide what the succession plan will be for finding my replacement.

Thanks y'all
Aug. 23, 2020 at 8:10 p.m.
Edited Aug. 24, 2020 at 1:05 a.m.
Hello my fellow GM’s,

Sorry about the delay with the free agency. Hopefully you all have been able to enjoy the qualifying round and the first round of the 2020 playoffs.

Here is what us in BOG have decided to do, so please read carefully.

Part 1: Starting August 25th we will be starting a trade freeze for 6 days. Over this 6-day window we need all teams to post who their Free agents are and whether or not you have had their rights prior to the trade deadline in the Pending UFA Thread (Reacquiring rights is only a 5%, you need to have had them after TDL and kept them till FA for a 10% bonus). Failure to do so will cause the trade freeze window to lengthen.

Example: Halak – 5%
Talbot – 10%
Etc.

Part 2: Hopefully, we plan to start Free Agency on September 1st (11am est – 9pm est). We are looking to have FA continue on till at least the 11th of September, that way we can keep the GM’s interacting with the game. Over the 12 day FA period we will release groups of free agents out to the GM’s, in which you all will have to opportunity to bid on your favorite UFA.

Part 3: We are trying to keep the same style of FA that we did last summer, as it seemed to work well. All GM’s will send their bids/offers to me via twitter (@eklundmaxwell). To keep my integrity, I will be sending my bids in a day before it is open to all GM’s that way, we can void the issue of cheating.

Part 4: We will be determining the winner of the FA by using the calculation ( Year x AAV x Bonus 1.1 or 1.05). Whichever team gives the player more total earnings signs the player. Please note that your bonus solely affects the bid, it doesn’t mean you add that to the contract if you win.

Example: Team A- Cam Talbot ( 2years x 4million x 1.1) total earnings = 8.8million
Team B- Cam Talbot ( 3years x 3million x 1) Total earnings = 9million
Team B wins and would be able to place Talbot on their team.

If any of you do not have a post in the pending UFA thread I will be reaching out individually. NO RETRACTING YOUR BIDS ON A UFA
monops19, Gronk, rangersandislesfan and 3 others liked this.
Aug. 29, 2020 at 9:49 p.m.
Quoting: eklund29
Hello my fellow GM’s,

Sorry about the delay with the free agency. Hopefully you all have been able to enjoy the qualifying round and the first round of the 2020 playoffs.

Here is what us in BOG have decided to do, so please read carefully.

Part 1: Starting August 25th we will be starting a trade freeze for 6 days. Over this 6-day window we need all teams to post who their Free agents are and whether or not you have had their rights prior to the trade deadline in the Pending UFA Thread (Reacquiring rights is only a 5%, you need to have had them after TDL and kept them till FA for a 10% bonus). Failure to do so will cause the trade freeze window to lengthen.

Example: Halak – 5%
Talbot – 10%
Etc.

Part 2: Hopefully, we plan to start Free Agency on September 1st (11am est – 9pm est). We are looking to have FA continue on till at least the 11th of September, that way we can keep the GM’s interacting with the game. Over the 12 day FA period we will release groups of free agents out to the GM’s, in which you all will have to opportunity to bid on your favorite UFA.

Part 3: We are trying to keep the same style of FA that we did last summer, as it seemed to work well. All GM’s will send their bids/offers to me via twitter (@eklundmaxwell). To keep my integrity, I will be sending my bids in a day before it is open to all GM’s that way, we can void the issue of cheating.

Part 4: We will be determining the winner of the FA by using the calculation ( Year x AAV x Bonus 1.1 or 1.05). Whichever team gives the player more total earnings signs the player. Please note that your bonus solely affects the bid, it doesn’t mean you add that to the contract if you win.

Example: Team A- Cam Talbot ( 2years x 4million x 1.1) total earnings = 8.8million
Team B- Cam Talbot ( 3years x 3million x 1) Total earnings = 9million
Team B wins and would be able to place Talbot on their team.

If any of you do not have a post in the pending UFA thread I will be reaching out individually. NO RETRACTING YOUR BIDS ON A UFA

I had 245 UFAs and unqualified RFAs, so I will be having FA go till sept 20th instead of 12th. That being said I will have each days UFAs posted in a google doc sometime tomorrow or Monday. Thank you all
rangersandislesfan and buffbry liked this.
Sep. 1, 2020 at 1:20 a.m.
Hello all,

The day has come. Free Agency is about to commence. Beginning tomorrow (Sept. 1) at 11am est I will be accepting bids on the UFA's. Please note, No retracting/changing bids and no offering bids to players from past days.

Here is the Google Sheets link informing all of you of each days UFA's.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_XYKPWroGbd48DvVXqQDDzgGrwEHYo5Z8dz7AJNP5tU/edit?usp=sharing

If the link doesn't work ask me and I will send it to you, but don't be lazy and waste my time as this will take a lot of time.

buffbry, rangersandislesfan, Daryl and 4 others liked this.
Sep. 10, 2020 at 11:09 p.m.

We have an amendment to a prior rule.

Updated/Amendment:

Based on the salary (AAV) offered to UFA’s (For Free agent and extended contracts that would result in a UFA) the Player cannot be traded until a certain time frame...
.700 – 3.000 million AAV: Cannot be traded till the 2nd week of the season
3.001 – 5.999 million AAV: Cannot be traded till the 3rd month after season’s start
6.000 – Maximum Cap hit: Cannot be traded till 2 weeks prior to the TDL

If there are any questions about the rule tweak please Dm me via Twitter. Thank you all.
matt59, flamesfan419, Gronk and 1 other person liked this.
Sep. 14, 2020 at 10:02 p.m.
A Game Trust has been set up, as a balance of power for the BOG. It will consist of @A_K @matt59 and @flamesfan419. Hopefully we can all agree the 3 of them will always put the Game first. And I think everyone gets along with at least 1 of them lol.
They won't be involved in the everyday maintenance of the game. But the idea is that they can step in if the bog is in the wrong or makes a mistake. Also they can be of help to the bog in voting or anything involving the game really. If a BOG vote is split, they could be used, then if a 4-4 tie occurs, we could go to a league vote.
I'm not saying to send all your complaints to the Game Trust, but if a gm has a grievance with a BOG ruling they can ask the GT to look into it.

Hopefully this helps anyone who doesn't feel properly represented in the game. Feel free to contact me w questions
monops19, Daryl, DirtyDangles and 3 others liked this.
Sep. 14, 2020 at 10:13 p.m.
Also over the weekend I was bothering all of you with the voting. I tried to make sure that everyone understood what I was asking. Sorry to anyone I confused w my wording. But I got about 24 votes from the 27 nonBOG GMs. The results were as so

20-4 in favor of putting a limit on the number of retained players each team can have on a roster at one time.
(The BOG is still smoothing out the final details)

20 of the 24 GMs liked the idea of the new UFA trade guidelines. I got a lot of good feedback from you guys and we're also looking at how we can improve on the new rules.

I know nothing is ever perfect. But we continue to grow this game making it better as we go. We have a great group, that's why we're successful where others have failed. Please be patient with us, the bog. And also your fellow GMs. After FA we might have another slow period since we don't know anything definitive about next season yet. But we'll make it through
rangersandislesfan, phillyjabroni, monops19 and 3 others liked this.
Nov. 1, 2020 at 10:38 p.m.
SEA GM v5
Edited Nov. 2, 2020 at 5:54 p.m.
@Zach, @DontToewsMe19, @Rodzikhockey93, @Gronk, @Mr_Cap, @flamesfan419, @mhockey91, @TMLSage, @Justin_2t1, @GhostBear, @Preston_Mattesich, @Higgs31, @Matt59, @Turner33, @eklund29, @phillyjabroni, @rangersandislesfan, @krakowitz, @ItzMeTaboo, @DirtyDangles, @A_K, @PattyMack88, @Max, @hanson493, @EmpressKayla, @Bennett93, @Jack_, @buffbry, @Bo53Horvat, @Paolino, @BenAky, @jmac490

NHL

GM GAME MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

So, we have a few things on the table that need to be discussed right now.

Contract Adjustments

Per @phillyjabroni, we have found some contracts that were signed twice in the past two offseasons. We have ruled that the teams that signed them in season 1 will retain their rights unless previously traded (i.e., Joel Edmundson, Andre Burakovsky). Those contracts are as written below:

• Adin Hill: Changed to 1 year, $700k (@Paolino)
• Andre Burakovsky: Changed to 1 year, $3M (@A_K)
• Brendan Gaunce: Changed to 1 year, $900k (Goes back to the prior team before FA) (@Jack_ > @DontToewsMe19)
• Carson Soucy: Changed to 1 year, $800k (@GhostBear)
• Carter Verhaeghe: Changed to 1 year, $750k (@rangersandislesfan)
• Chase De Leo: Changed to 1 year, $725k (Goes back to the prior team before FA) (@BenAky > @Zach)
• Colin Wilson: Changed to 2 years, $3.85M (Goes back to the prior team before FA) (@eklund29 > @TMLSage)
• Gavin Bayreuther: Changed to 1 year, $950k (Goes back to the prior team before FA) (@TMLSage > @Bo53Horvat)
• Gustav Forsling: Changed to 1 year, $874k (Goes back to the prior team before FA) (@Mr_Cap > @mhockey91)
• Joel Edmundson: Changed to 3 years, $3M (@ItzMeTaboo)
• Josh Jacobs: Changed to 1 year, $750k (@Daryl)
• Josh Ho-Sang: Changed to 1 year, $925K (@Daryl)
• Louis Belpedio: Changed to 1 year, $925k (@GhostBear)
• Nick Paul: Changed to 1 year, 700k (@GhostBear)
• Nico Sturm: Changed to 1 year, 925k (@GhostBear)
• Ryan Graves: Changed to 1 year, $900k (@TMLSage)
• Ryan Miller: Changed to 1 year, $2M (Goes back to the prior team before FA) (@Matt59 > @Zach)
• Samuel Montembeault: Changed to 2 years, $975k (@buffbry)
• Shane Starrett: Same Contract (Goes back to the prior team before FA) (@BenAky > @Max)
• Trevor Carrick: Changed to 1 year, $700k (Goes back to the prior team before FA) (@ItzMeTaboo > @Gronk)
• Ville Husso: Changed to 1 year, $925k (@Turner33)
• Vladislav Kamenev: Changed to 2 years, $925k (@TMLSage)
• AJ Greer: Changed to 1 year, $925k (@mhockey91)
• Calvin Pickard: Changed to 1 year, $960k (@Mr_Cap)
• Sergei Boikov: Changed to 1 year, $700k (@TMLSage)
• Mason Geertsen: Changed to 1 year, $700k (@TMLSage)

For the people tagged, please change the contracts accordingly.
With a few of the contracts, a penalty will be dished out to specific teams that may not be announced publicly.

Waivers

This week, to keep things flowing this offseason, we will be opening waivers so people can finally send players down and have a proper 23-man roster for opening day. We plan to extend the claim period from 48 hours to a full week for waiver placements, so GMs have time to make their claims. For the first week, waiver claims will only be used for actual waiver placements, but afterward, the players signed IRL that weren’t signed in-game can sign (they must be signed to their IRL contract, though), and the UDFAs that signed after our UDFA draft can be waiver claimed too.

Offseason UFA Trade Dates

We have updated the timing of when you can sign this offseasons UFAs. Depending on how much they are making (AAV) will be when you can trade them.

• For contracts between $700k - $1.5M AAV, they can be traded at the beginning of the regular season.
• For contracts between <$1.5M - $3.5M AAV, they can be traded one month into the regular season.
• For contracts between <$3.5M - $5.5M AAV, they can be traded two months into the regular season.
• For contracts <$5.5M+, they can be traded starting two weeks before the TDL.

Contract Terminations

To accompany waivers being opened this weekend, we would like to announce that if a player has signed overseas or retired, you will have the right to release their contracts without buying them out. You must have proof that they have signed and/or have no plan to return to the NHL to release them (must be players that signed this offseason. If you signed them in season one, this rule doesn’t apply to those players.) For UFAs that still haven’t signed but haven’t done the prior (Ex: Mike Hoffman, Sami Vatanen), you have to wait till the beginning of the regular season to void those contracts if you so chose to.

Retention Spots; Trade Deadline

Come trade deadline; if you have used all 3 of your retention slots, you can use more slots but only for players with expiring contracts.

If you have any questions, please let one of the members of the BOG know.

Thank you and have a good day/night,

BOG
eklund29, rangersandislesfan, Turner33 and 4 others liked this.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 2:18 p.m.
Quick note on waivers

Since it will be a week by week thing now. We will place players on waivers on Sunday n Mondays. Then teams have from Tuesday- Friday to make a claim. Then Saturday claims will be awarded to the teams.

Remember you need to have an nhl roster spot open for the players claimed.
Nov. 5, 2020 at 11:06 a.m.
Last Note on waivers

Waiver placements every week will be on
Sunday Monday Tuesday

Waiver claims will be allowed
Tuesday-Friday

Saturday will be for determining claims

ONLY POST 1 TIME IN THE CLAIMS THREAD. THEN EDIT IT EVERY WEEK! PLEASE!
*This week we will allow claims until Saturday at noon. Since everything was a day behind*
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Nov. 23, 2020 at 6:13 p.m.
If you haven't sent your players in the minors through waivers yet please do so!
If you don't know who is waiver exempt, there is a green arrow⬇️ on the player page, that represents they can pass to the minors without waiver placement
flamesfan419 liked this.
Dec. 7, 2020 at 4:15 p.m.
SEA GM v5
DirtyDangles and monops19 liked this.
Dec. 8, 2020 at 4:54 p.m.
Important news of the day,

Long time veteran member @Gronk, has been removed from the BOG, effective immediately. For lewd and inappropriate conduct.
When asked, one bog member said "I'm shocked", another felt "blindsided". A third member commented, "We're all at a loss. This is a sad and unexpected turn of events. I personally feel violated and attached. We'll all do our best to make up for today's tragic events. We all hope he finds the help he needs, at this time."

There are no further reports of a replacement at this time. We will be hoping to follow up with any updates soon.

-Chase Johnson, GM Game News
Dec. 8, 2020 at 5:10 p.m.
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Quoting: Turner33
Important news of the day,

Long time veteran member @Gronk, has been removed from the BOG, effective immediately. For lewd and inappropriate conduct.
When asked, one bog member said "I'm shocked", another felt "blindsided". A third member commented, "We're all at a loss. This is a sad and unexpected turn of events. I personally feel violated and attached. We'll all do our best to make up for today's tragic events. We all hope he finds the help he needs, at this time."

There are no further reports of a replacement at this time. We will be hoping to follow up with any updates soon.

-Chase Johnson, GM Game News

Unfortunate events proceeded to happen earlier.

Effective immediately I will no longer be on board for BOG.
Dec. 14, 2020 at 3:33 p.m.
SEA GM v5
@Zach, @DontToewsMe19, @Rodzikhockey93, @Gronk, @Mr_Cap, @flamesfan419, @mhockey91, @TMLSage, @Justin_2t1, @GhostBear, @Preston_Mattesich, @Higgs31, @Matt59, @Turner33, @eklund29, @phillyjabroni, @rangersandislesfan, @krakowitz, @ItzMeTaboo, @DirtyDangles, @A_K, @PattyMack88, @Max, @hanson493, @EmpressKayla, @Bennett93, @Jack_, @buffbry, @Bo53Horvat, @Paolino, @BenAky, @jmac490

BOG Announcement

With the season rumored to beginning in less then a month, we should probably get the ground running on this. The BOG are looking for 3 new members to join the BOG. @Turner33 and I are still going to be members of the BOG but @Gronk had stepped down recently and @eklund29 and @higgs31 are looking to step down so we are in need of 3 new members.

Message @Turner33 or I on Twitter if you're interested in applying.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll