SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Toronto Maple Leafs signed Ilya Mikheyev (1 Year / $925,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

May 6, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Just Keep Swimming
Quoting: pharrow
He's not a 4th line player. If you think he's a 4th line player you don't know who you signed. He's considered a high end 2 way forward with a scoring touch that skates well. He'll be a 2nd 3rd liner for Toronto.

****ing lol
FedererSmooth liked this.
May 6, 2019 at 5:14 p.m.
Edited May 6, 2019 at 5:19 p.m.
Trade the goof Kadri. That'll save 3 million $ or at least bring in a 4-5 slotted Dmen, who should also be RH, at a lower salary cap. Forget looking at the 'Canes D, I'd say trade with Uncle Lou's Isles, Pelech, Pulock, Mayfield and Hickey are all cheap dependable guys. Signing a new KHL Russian every year (Zaits, Oz and now Mikhey) is just the Russian hoping to hit another home run contract like Zaits got. Oz if he stays, must take a pay cut (like Rosen and Bergman did) if he wishes to continue the NHL dream, so my bet is Oz will be signing in the KHL. Heck even Komarov did that to the Leafs, played one season, didn't get a pay raise so he left for 1 season until he got a raise.
May 6, 2019 at 5:35 p.m.
TML fans are so hilarious. He is not 4th liner, get down to earth. If you lucky enough to sign MM, you can say good buy to most of the other RFA.
You'd be lucky if you could get rid of Nylander for a good return, but his stock is not very high right now. You need more D, good D. What is the point of all those great regular season scorers on your offense if you can't win a series in the Playoffs?
May 6, 2019 at 10:25 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Random2152
He is a left handed Right wing. From what I understand he has never played on the Left.

Moore-Goat/Petan-Mik

Also Marleau has a NMC, not an NTC. He can't be sent to the AHL.

Marleau can be sent to the AHL, (on paper) but Marleau doesn't have to report. So he still get his pay. Leafs would only get about 1.1m in cap relief, whether he reports or not. Leafs wouldn't sent him to the minors but somehow you think the Leafs want his to retire so he his cap can be traded.
May 7, 2019 at 2:52 a.m.
Korshkov, Mikheyev....i see those guys filling the "worker spot" in lines 3 and 4, so Hyman type of guys.....and what draftthem said.....KHL guys coming over to hit a jackpot overpayment contract like Zaitsev got.
May 7, 2019 at 1:03 p.m.
Hey nowwwwww fellow hockey freaks!

Love adding these free lottery ticket players. If we've found a quality 4th liner its a big win! I can't imagine he'll be anything more than that but one can hope!

Cheers!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit