SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

Why is everyone trading for hanafin

May 8, 2019 at 5:27 p.m.
May 8, 2019 at 5:44 p.m.
Because he is young, Talented and has a high ceiling

When Dumba and Trouba we're 22-23 years old, people were saying "I don't think they're star potential" "we should consider moving them"

Now ask anyone in MIN if they would trade Dumba, and ask any NYR if they want Trouba

Hannifin is young, he's had some growing pains but i watched him in CAR, he has Star potential in him
TheDime99 liked this.
May 8, 2019 at 6:21 p.m.
Quoting: Shifttee

When Dumba and Trouba we're 22-23 years old, people were saying "I don't think they're star potential" "we should consider moving them"

Now ask anyone in MIN if they would trade Dumba, and ask any NYR if they want Trouba

Hannifin is young, he's had some growing pains but i watched him in CAR, he has Star potential in him

And if he does become a star his contract is super team friendly
Shifttee liked this.
May 8, 2019 at 6:50 p.m.
CGY
No idea why the Flames would trade him at this point. They traded Hamilton because they didn’t think he was a fit with the group they have, Hanifin has been a good fit so I can’t see them giving up on him yet
NYrags34st liked this.
May 8, 2019 at 9:25 p.m.
Quoting: Shifttee

I know he is good but why would Calgary move him I’m just saying all the armchair gm’s are trading for hanafin
May 8, 2019 at 10:39 p.m.
Quoting: NYrags34st
I know he is good but why would Calgary move him I’m just saying all the armchair gm’s are trading for hanafin

Calgary is not gonna move him

After the round 1 loss CGY fans lost their mind and have been blowing up their team in ACGMs basically throwing everyone under the bus for the loss accept Giordano and Tkachuk

So then other people start making trades for their players

It's like what happened with Huberdeau in FLA, he was mentioned as a possible trade chip for Panarin way back before the deadline,

all of the sudden 500 ACGMs popped up with Huberdeau trades to every team

Hanafin is not gonna be moved, but its nice to dream about you're team getting a guy like that on a sweet contract

Go look at every TOR ACGm trying to trade for Pesce out of CAR, nice to dream, it's just not gonna happen though
NYrags34st liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll