SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

SCOTT WHEELER'S TOP 100

SCOTT WHEELER'S TOP 100

Draft Class: 2019
Created By: CD282
Published: May 13, 2019 at 9:24 a.m.
May 13, 2019 at 12:27 p.m.
It'd be crazy if Dach was available for the Oilers at 8th. I'm curious, who do you want the Oilers to draft? I like: Zegras/Boldy/Krebs/Caufield in that order considering Turcotte/Cozens/Dach are all taken already.

I go with Zegras because he can play both C/W and plays with some bite. Boldy is a do it all LW and I think Krebs is a bit of a lesser prospect than Zegras. I'd go with the best skater. I would love Caufield however we've got Yamamoto and now we're seeing the problems of being small in the NHL.
May 13, 2019 at 12:48 p.m.
Quoting: ConnorsCousin
It'd be crazy if Dach was available for the Oilers at 8th. I'm curious, who do you want the Oilers to draft? I like: Zegras/Boldy/Krebs/Caufield in that order considering Turcotte/Cozens/Dach are all taken already.

I go with Zegras because he can play both C/W and plays with some bite. Boldy is a do it all LW and I think Krebs is a bit of a lesser prospect than Zegras. I'd go with the best skater. I would love Caufield however we've got Yamamoto and now we're seeing the problems of being small in the NHL.

Yeah, I'd probably have them in the same order and pick Zegras. Interestingly, Sam Cosentino at Sportsnet has Dach at #8 too.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/sportsnets-2019-nhl-draft-prospect-rankings-may/
May 13, 2019 at 2:54 p.m.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll