Jun. 4, 2019 at 3:10 p.m.
Edited Jun. 4, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. by Banks
where
Jun. 4, 2019 at 3:10 p.m.
Bandwagon fairweathe
Taylor hall
Jun. 4, 2019 at 3:14 p.m.
Bandwagon fairweathe
Window is 4 years to lift cup again with current group, not sure of the game changer at 3 to make it happen, I wonder if somebody would overpay to make it a reality
Jun. 4, 2019 at 3:32 p.m.
exo2769
Edited Jun. 4, 2019 at 3:48 p.m.
My answer is whomever Kelly thinks is the best available. I think the best available is Byram. The local boy gets a lot of hype, but truly that can't be a factor when looking at quality of a player. The play on the ice and off ice conduct must speak for itself regardless of birth location.

***EDIT*** What I would do is find out how far apart Kelly thinks the his top 6 really is....then talk to every team 4-8 and see what their viewpoint is. If Kelly think's the #3 is head and shoulders above the #4...Draft that guy. If he thinks the #3, #4, #5 are about equal...find out if COL or LA have a preference and see if a trade can be had. Stan's done this before EVEN in the 1st round. They dropped back to get Joki.
ChiHawk liked this.
Jun. 4, 2019 at 5:11 p.m.
I personally want Turcotte, but Byram is probably a better move.
Getting Turcotte they will get a player that is ready to play perhaps in a year or maybe 2.
Byram will have an immediate impact, not only because he could play immediately, but he will also make Gus expandable and that is a 1st rounder in a pocket or good player that is ready to play, considering D is in demand now.
Bowman need to shop Gus around and see what he can bring back. If nothing earth shattering, I'd keep him and grab Turcote.
I'd also call nucks see if they want to pay thru their nose to get Byram.
Jun. 4, 2019 at 6:50 p.m.
Quoting: vmach
I personally want Turcotte, but Byram is probably a better move.
Getting Turcotte they will get a player that is ready to play perhaps in a year or maybe 2.
Byram will have an immediate impact, not only because he could play immediately, but he will also make Gus expandable and that is a 1st rounder in a pocket or good player that is ready to play, considering D is in demand now.
Bowman need to shop Gus around and see what he can bring back. If nothing earth shattering, I'd keep him and grab Turcote.
I'd also call nucks see if they want to pay thru their nose to get Byram.

I'd say it's way smarter to trade Beaudin and one of our 3rd liners like Carlsson, Dahlstrom, Forsling if we take Byram. 60 point D guys aren't easy to replace.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit