SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Colorado Avalanche

Grigorenko

Jun. 13, 2019 at 10:22 a.m.
If Mikhail Grigorenko makes a return to the NHL when his KHL deal is up does COL still own his rights? He is now almost a point per game player in the KHL and could potentially make big impact in the NHL if he wants to return. He could be a good option for forward depth for the Avs in the near future. Thoughts?
Jul. 4, 2019 at 3:07 a.m.
Quoting: moli92
If Mikhail Grigorenko makes a return to the NHL when his KHL deal is up does COL still own his rights? He is now almost a point per game player in the KHL and could potentially make big impact in the NHL if he wants to return. He could be a good option for forward depth for the Avs in the near future. Thoughts?

I wouldn't get hopes up but never know... Some players don't do well coming from KHL... ILya was doing well there but things haven't gone great for Kings smile. Is that the guy who used to be on Buffalo? Vegas should have played Gusev in playoffs if they were going to sign him during them only to lose him to RFA smile. He lit up KHL but they can't seem to agree on terms supposedly 2M apart like I didn't call that for years smile...
Jul. 15, 2019 at 4:02 p.m.
torontos finest
Quoting: moli92

don't know if you actually found the answer but i don't think they do. they did qualify him as an RFA so his rights are now unrestricted.
UpsideDownQue liked this.
Aug. 28, 2019 at 11:53 a.m.
no, they didnt QO him, he is free to sign wherever he likes

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll