SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Two pounds of jam

Two pounds of jam

Draft Class: 2019
Created By: Salami4McDonalds
Published: Jun. 16, 2019 at 8:42 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Baby Jack lands in New Jersey and will be a bright future for Devils.
2Logo of the New York Rangers-Easy pick for Rangers, Finnish beast ready to go hunting.
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Difficult choice for Chicago. In the future, Turcott will be an excellent defensive center, but Bayram seems like a beast and number one defender, but I still think that hawks will take Alex.
4Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsColorado doesn't seem to need a defender very much, but you can't just pass by a guy like Byram, in any case, you can always trade another defender for help forward.
5Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-I see how LA will choose between Dach or Cozens, although I would not rule out a third and unexpected option in Podkolzin. But still Dach.
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-It is very difficult to predict who will take Yzerman. He told that he liked Caufield, spoke flattering words about Podkolzin, on the other hand Detroit needs help in defense and an excellent defender potential 1D, but since Byram has probably already left, I think Detroit will choose a forward and I think it will be Trevor Zegras, This guy is a great playmaker and in future may become one of the best players in NHL, his ceiling is huge.
7Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Let's go Buffalo! It is very difficult to say who will choose Botterill, of course, if by some miracle Alex Turcotte gets to number 7, then Buffalo takes it, but I absolutely do not believe in this option. I like Zegras, but I have already sent it to Detroit, maybe Cozens could be a good choice or baby Caufield, there is also a safe option in Boldy, I think Botterill will be afraid to take Podkolzin. Still, I will bet on Cole Caufield, right winger and a great sniper on the wing of Jack and Casey.
8Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Edmonton will most likely choose between Boldy and Cozens and I think will make a choice in favor of safe Boldy.
9Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Although Anaheim seems to need RHD, but not sure that they will look at Seider or Soderstrom so early, especially when such a guy like Cozens is still on the table, they just take the best player and maybe it will be a theft.
10Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Podkolzin is a risky choice, but it can be an absolute theft of a draft. A very talented Russian winger who will play for two more years in Russia, but when he arrives in the NHL he will be absolutely prepared for the game in the best league of the world.
11Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-I think Philly will choose between Seider and Soderstrom and will make a choice in favor of a bigger and more ready German.
12Logo of the Minnesota Wild-I just see how Fenton takes Newhook, this guy has a lot of potential and I won’t be surprised if he goes to top 10.
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-I think that Florida will be aimed at a defender and the choice will stand between Seider, Soderstrom and York, York has very well proved himself recently and it seems to me that the Panthers will take him
14Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Kaliyev seems to be the perfect option for Arizona, they need scorers and this guy could be another theft.
15Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-The obvious choice of Bergevin. =)
16Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Hello, police? I see the theft on the corner of Fifth Avenue, oh my God, this is Joe Sakic trying to steal Peyton Krebs, come faster. I think because of the injury, Krebs can fall quite far from the top 10 and Colorado can ideally take advantage of this, the guy has a high IQ, he is universal and leader.
17Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Knight to the Knights? Why not, MAF is no longer so young.
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-So it’s time for Soderstrom, if he falls so far and Dallas doesn’t take him, then Ottawa will immediately take him away.
19Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Columbus Blue JacketsAnother talented Suzuki in NHL.
20Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Winnipeg JetsAnother potential theft.
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-An interesting winger for Penguins.
22Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsI think LA with second choice will take defender.
23Logo of the New York Islanders-Help forward for Islanders.
24Logo of the Nashville Predators-Peaches
25Logo of the Washington Capitals-Tomato
26Logo of the Calgary Flames-Russian hero
27Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-Banana
28Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Potato
29Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the San Jose SharksHoney
30Logo of the Boston Bruins-Corn
31Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the St. Louis BluesPashaaaaa
Jun. 16, 2019 at 9:55 p.m.
Frankyhabs
I have faith in Timmins, he wont chose Lavoie over Krebs ! smile
Salami4McDonalds liked this.