SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

What I think will happen

What I think will happen

Draft Class: 2019
Created By: Random2152
Published: Jun. 17, 2019 at 11:21 p.m.
Description
This is how I think this years draft will play out in the top 10 based on team needs after seeing Bob McKenzie's final rankings.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New Jersey Devils-NJ has been trying to get that top line centre for a few drafts now, and having the ability to put Hischer as the 2C would be enormous. I cannot see them passing on Hughes.
2Logo of the New York Rangers-Well duh.
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-After the Maata trade I can see them passing on a Dman in order to get their centre of the future. Having a possibility of Towes-Turcotte-Strome would be lethal down the middle.
4Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsI think that Colorado will be looking to add to their forward depth as their back end has some high end prospects and depth all around. Taking a smart and talented Zegras who can play both the centre or the wing would give them a versatile multi-tool player to play behind their big line.
5Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-This team needs everything, but Byram falling to this point is an opportunity that cannot be passed up. I think Byram could be Morgan Rielly (at the least) and having him paired with Doughty could be insane.
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Stevey Y has shown no fear with Russians and Podkolzin could be far better than his draft position would indicate.
7Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Need a Centre
8Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Edmonton badly needs a winger to bolster their depth and help McDavid, having goal scorer as good as Caufield would be too good to pass up.
9Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
10Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Could be Krebs too
11Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
12Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-
14Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
15Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
16Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
17Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-
19Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
20Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-