SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Targets at Draft

Jun. 19, 2019 at 9:43 p.m.
Anyone in particular the Leafs should draft at 53rd?
Jun. 20, 2019 at 12:35 p.m.
ACGM Genius Expert
Quoting: iilucassxx
Anyone in particular the Leafs should draft at 53rd?

Some guys I like are Billy Constantinou, Lassi Thomson, Pyotr Kochetkov, Ilya Konovalov, Mads Soogard, Jamieson Rees, Drew Helleson, and John Beecher. Not in any particular order though. That's just my personal opinion and most of those guys excluding the goalies will probably be picked a little before 53rd.
PrimeDatsyuk liked this.
Jun. 20, 2019 at 12:38 p.m.
Quoting: LukeDieHardLeaf
Some guys I like are Billy Constantinou, Lassi Thomson, Pyotr Kochetkov, Ilya Konovalov, Mads Soogard, Jamieson Rees, Drew Helleson, and John Beecher. Not in any particular order though. That's just my personal opinion and most of those guys excluding the goalies will probably be picked a little before 53rd.

I think the Leafs interviewed Soogard at the combine so I could see them drafting him
Jun. 20, 2019 at 12:43 p.m.
ACGM Genius Expert
Quoting: iilucassxx
I think the Leafs interviewed Soogard at the combine so I could see them drafting him

Hope so, I'm a huge fan of him. He has a lot of good tools that goalies his size usually don't have. He's a gem.
Jun. 20, 2019 at 12:50 p.m.
Hope so, I'm a huge fan of him. He has a lot of good tools that goalies his size usually don't have. He's a gem.

Pretty sure he said his idol is Freddy too
LukeDieHardLeaf liked this.
Jun. 21, 2019 at 10:29 p.m.

Ottawa just picked Lassi Thomson at 19th.

I feel like this is another Jacob Bernard-Docker type pick for them (not a good 1st round pick).

Is Lassi any good?
Jun. 23, 2019 at 3:56 p.m.
ACGM Genius Expert
Quoting: drewjenks
Ottawa just picked Lassi Thomson at 19th.

I feel like this is another Jacob Bernard-Docker type pick for them (not a good 1st round pick).

Is Lassi any good?

Lassi is good, it was previously though that he'd fall because he announced that he was going back to finland, but Ottawa liked him enough to get him at 20. Lassi Thomson has top 4 potential if you ask me, so it wasn't really off the board.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll