SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Suggestion: Please Add Traded Teams Automatically For AGM Creation Titles

Jun. 26, 2019 at 5:18 p.m.
Lamar1226
Edited Jun. 27, 2019 at 9:46 p.m.
I don't know if I'm alone here but I think it would be great to have the teams that are traded with automatically listed somewhere in the AGM name titles.
For example:
Name...................................................Season.................Trade Teams....................Created By
NYR 2020.............................................2019-20................WPG, DAL, CBJ.................Lamar1226

I think this would encourage fans of other teams to check the trades out, which would be much more fun and engaging..... Or horrible, as usual.

Another suggestion I have is to add the teams that you traded with available to be swapped with in the finished AGM so that you can check if the cap hit works, how the traded players might slot in the other teams lineup, and to see what a players stat line is like without having to go back to the original team to check them out (which I do often when I don't know a specific player).

Thanks for your time, hope you enjoy my suggestions.
UpsideDownQue, Phil2893, justaBoss and 3 others liked this.
Aug. 6, 2019 at 6:11 p.m.
i hope ur hungry now
Quoting: lamar1226
I don't know if I'm alone here but I think it would be great to have the teams that are traded with automatically listed somewhere in the AGM name titles.
For example:
Name...................................................Season.................Trade Teams....................Created By
NYR 2020.............................................2019-20................WPG, DAL, CBJ.................Lamar1226

I think this would encourage fans of other teams to check the trades out, which would be much more fun and engaging..... Or horrible, as usual.

Another suggestion I have is to add the teams that you traded with available to be swapped with in the finished AGM so that you can check if the cap hit works, how the traded players might slot in the other teams lineup, and to see what a players stat line is like without having to go back to the original team to check them out (which I do often when I don't know a specific player).

Thanks for your time, hope you enjoy my suggestions.

@Banks @Jarvis
Aug. 7, 2019 at 4:44 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Or at least maybe add a way to search for teams that made trades with specific teams?
Aug. 27, 2019 at 3:39 p.m.
Brought this same thing up a few years ago. Still think it would be a great feature. I'm sure there are ACGM's that I miss Bruins trades on because I'm only looking at Bruins ACGM's.
lamar1226 and AndrewLadd liked this.
Jun. 15, 2020 at 10:41 a.m.
Lamar1226
Thank you!!!!!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll