Forums/NHL Trades

(WSH/COL) - Burakovsky for Kosmachuk, 2020 2nd, 2020 3rd

Who won the trade?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul 1 at 10:06
Below Market Value
Quoting: Daoloth
I've not logged in but had to stay awake to DVR REd Sonja in HD smile... I was just so upset by the Miller trade I had to comment instead of just be depressed... I've not logged on to this site at all for a year or two since some troll set me off wink... I think I predicted Blues would win when they traded Trash Reaves among some other moves on here or other places though smile. I got a dog a few years ago so can't really leave him or he would eat sheets/couch etc... Even the walls, now he has emotional issue where don't eat if he gets upset or whatever... Its tough w/ 4th of July coming... I left a few trades I didn't vote or comment on that maybe I will later depending if I log on or not wink.

ok
Oct 3 at 2:28
Who adds what?
Quoting: WellIDK
he has been really good and consistent in the playoffs for the past 3 years.

Quoting: WellIDK
but he has been one of the better players of the Caps during the play offs in the last couple of years. So I think he showed his potential and he showed that he can perform at the most important moment (for example the 2 goals vs Tampa in game 7 last year).

Yep. And four points in five games in the Finals to make it seven points in the last seven games of the season. Big win for Colorado here, but Washington needed cap space to fix their penalty kill, so they can stay in the playoffs a few more years.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Submit Poll Edit