SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

San Jose Sharks signed Timo Meier (4 Years / $6,000,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 11, 2019 at 1:27 a.m.
Quoting: Frank_Booth
Are you high?

You double quoted me so somebody is high wink... Karlsson will probably never play another 80 game season being plagued by injuries and operations... He was already an injury concern which is why I soured on him... I think Hoffman had like 30 goals, Sharks had Braun, DeMelo, Heed, Burns on right side of Defense... Dillon was their best D-man on left side w/ + rating in the 20's, 1 SHG, with like 20ish points... Vlasic making 7M flopped badly from his prior season... Then they had like Simek/NOah wondering why they lost w/ such a craptastic left shot sided Defense wink... If Sharks had traded for Hoffman then picked up like a Jake Muzzin they would have been hoisting a cup... Timo faded, Kane faded, he wasn't even a problem getting suspended or doing something stupid in Blues series just invisible wink...
Aug. 13, 2019 at 10:11 p.m.
Quoting: jamnjon
Incorrect.

Oops, Meier’s first season in SJ was 34 games, so he didn’t get an accrued season for that. therefore, he isn’t UFA until 2024. Thanks to our pals @CapFriendly for that. ?

— Bob McKenzie (@TSNBobMcKenzie) 1 July 2019

WASSUP BUDDY, I SEE YOU ON FEARTHEFIN EVERYDAY

Edit: also you can see it at the top of this page - EXPIRY STATUS: RFA
Aug. 13, 2019 at 10:13 p.m.
Quoting: EmperorFun
One season is not really enough to justify 6 million a year, at least it's only for 4 years.

This is also a player who has had great underlying advanced metrics. With more ice-time, his numbers are just gonna go up, barring injuries.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit