Published: Jun. 22, 2016 at 11:41 a.m.
Jun. 22, 2016 at 12:08 p.m.
Go Sens!
I highly doubt that lol.
Jun. 22, 2016 at 12:23 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: Merchaholic
I highly doubt that lol.

I mean, it is highly unlikely they pass on Matthews, but drafting Laine and going out and signing Stamkos would be just a good a plan, imo. That said, If i was TOR, i would offer to move down into the 1 spot and grab something out of it. WPG definitely would prefer Matthews. They could use that #1 center just as much as TOR could.
Jun. 22, 2016 at 12:27 p.m.
BreKel
And one of the few drafts for the Bruins I liked (for both picks). If they don't trade 14 (better not) or 29 (i'm indifferent to moving it), I'd like both players there. At 29, I wouldn't mind some of the forwards available though.

In regards to the mock, Adding these two to what the Bruins have in the D pool would be nice!

Fabbro, Carlo, Zboril, Lauzon, Niemelainen, O'Gara, Grzelyck, Morrow, Colin Miller, Arnesson? Looks like a deep pool with talent all over the place. Really, the only thing missing from this pool that would make it one of the tops in the league (like the Flyers for instance) is a full fledged, can't miss, top 2 D prospect (like a Provorov for example)
Jun. 22, 2016 at 12:48 p.m.
Ross
I highly doubt that lol.

I doubt it as well, just wanted to try something different.

Quoting: BreKel
And one of the few drafts for the Bruins I liked (for both picks). If they don't trade 14 (better not) or 29 (i'm indifferent to moving it), I'd like both players there. At 29, I wouldn't mind some of the forwards available though.

In regards to the mock, Adding these two to what the Bruins have in the D pool would be nice!

Fabbro, Carlo, Zboril, Lauzon, Niemelainen, O'Gara, Grzelyck, Morrow, Colin Miller, Arnesson? Looks like a deep pool with talent all over the place. Really, the only thing missing from this pool that would make it one of the tops in the league (like the Flyers for instance) is a full fledged, can't miss, top 2 D prospect (like a Provorov for example)

If the Bruins trade the 14th pick i'm going to cry.
Jun. 22, 2016 at 2:26 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: Bruins_Fan1990
I highly doubt that lol.

I doubt it as well, just wanted to try something different.

Quoting: BreKel

If the Bruins trade the 14th pick i'm going to cry.

Agreed. Giving that pick up for Shattenkirk, Brodin, Dumba, or anyone who they are realistically into is just bad for the future. That #14 could very well result into a defenseman who develops into a similar to better player than them. I think you build through the draft. You acquire players in trade/free agency to fill out the rest. This retool/rebuild should continue with getting assets via drafting. #29, i'm all for moving, but if the asking price is #14 +, move on, and continue the process.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll