SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

How far do the leafs have to go for Babcock not to be fired?

How far to not be fired
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 3, 2019 at 9:54 a.m.
i hope ur hungry now
Just a poll to see other people's opinions on this
Jul. 3, 2019 at 11:57 a.m.
Still a Leafs Fan
win a series. That is what he has to do to stay. Dubas gave him a team to win a cup. If he can't win a series with this team he is not the right guy
Jul. 3, 2019 at 5:06 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Rodzikhockey93
win a series. That is what he has to do to stay. Dubas gave him a team to win a cup. If he can't win a series with this team he is not the right guy

Some Leaf fans, don' think he is the guy now. Betcha a poll of Leaf players don't think he is the guy. Betcha a poll of Leaf executives and coaches don't think he is the guy. But he know how it it is in any business, the people that hire someone are afraid to fire that person, even if they know it's the right thing to do. It would be admitting a mistake.

Now that's what I think of his coaching...especially on game night. He's awful as a game manager. I also have an opinion....and I know it's way out there. IMO he suffering from early stages of dementia. Sad but think does affect his intellect. Just the way he looks and talks at times. To me he have trouble focusing.
Jul. 8, 2019 at 11:06 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
2nd round probably.
SpaghettiPasta liked this.
Jul. 13, 2019 at 11:50 a.m.
2nd round minimum. You can't lose in the first round 4 straight years with this group. Especially not this year having added Tyson Barrie.
The optics of having to scramble around like maniacs to clear enough cap space to fit all your top tier talent under the cap, and not get out of the first round...means someone has to go, and it won't be Dubas.
Aug. 10, 2019 at 6:21 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
I think he only gets fired if the train goes off the rail.
Meaning, team stops responding to him etc... OR loses the locker room

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit