SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Which teams are dedicated to rebuilding?

Jul. 8, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
Ottawa is the only for sure team that I'm aware of but I'm sure there are more. I'd like to have input as to what teams would be willing to move their NHL talent for picks because it's time to blow their team up
Jul. 8, 2019 at 5:05 p.m.
Quoting: Grabo86
Ottawa is the only for sure team that I'm aware of but I'm sure there are more. I'd like to have input as to what teams would be willing to move their NHL talent for picks because it's time to blow their team up

LAK and CBJ are sorta rebuilding right now...or at least should be rebuilding. CBJ isn't really doing it by choice, all their best players just happened to walk. ANA is in more of a reloading phase after buying out Perry and seeing Eaves and Kessler deteriorate over the last couple seasons. I think the Kings are just starting their rebuild, but really prolonged the process by signing Kovalchuk last summer.
Jul. 8, 2019 at 5:36 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Ottawa and LA for sure, and maybe Anaheim and/or Minnesota.
Jul. 8, 2019 at 8:10 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Ottawa and LA for sure, and maybe Anaheim and/or Minnesota.

I think this was my 25000th post
Grabo86 liked this.
Jul. 9, 2019 at 10:16 a.m.
Below Market Value
Detroit is definitely in a rebuild.
Jul. 11, 2019 at 1:22 a.m.
Quoting: Brian2016
LAK and CBJ are sorta rebuilding right now...or at least should be rebuilding. CBJ isn't really doing it by choice, all their best players just happened to walk. ANA is in more of a reloading phase after buying out Perry and seeing Eaves and Kessler deteriorate over the last couple seasons. I think the Kings are just starting their rebuild, but really prolonged the process by signing Kovalchuk last summer.

Kings hiring the idiot coach they did along w/ having 21M tied to 2 players past their prime... Then another 20M+ on Brown, Ilya, Forbort, Quick is only dedicated to losing without any hope to win smile... Senators a few others are least dedicated to the rebuild smile. Buffalo in a way is rebuilding, yet they seem a lot closer to playoffs... Rangers stuck w/ their rebuild pretty well getting handed 2nd overall pick... Love how the rigged lottery changes its rules within last few years to make sure they can pick teams better to decide where talent plays smile...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll