Who won the trade?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 12, 2019 at 11:55 p.m.
Retired V2 V3 GM
This is a large shock for me
Jul. 13, 2019 at 4:05 a.m.
Quoting: DonkeyLips
Seems like Chicago fans need to calm down. It doesn't matter who their gm is. It doesn't matter what players they trade. It doesn't matter what players they sign. There is not a single thing any human being can do that will make any difference. This team is done for. You all just need to accept that. The Chicago Blackhawks "dynasty" is over before it even started. They have no hope of making the playoffs or even being close to competitive as long as they have Jonathan "Mr. Me" Toews as their captain. He is the worst leader, player, and human being to ever be associated with the NHL. Even worse than Billy tibbits, and that guy went to jail for raping a minor. Toews is the most selfish, arrogant, piss poor excuse for a hockey player I have ever seen. He skates slow to the bench, soft as ever, can't shoot the puck, couldn't make a pass to save his life. Does he know he is allowed to play a little defense every now and then? When's the last time he even won a face off? Worst of all, he can't even grow a proper beard. Jonathan Toews is pathetic and so are the Chicago Blackhawks.

WHOA did Toews steal your girl?
Jul. 13, 2019 at 10:34 a.m.
Quoting: Patriot12992
WHOA did Toews steal your girl?

Toews couldn't steal the garbage I set out on the curb from me. Guys pathetic.
Jul. 15, 2019 at 3:58 p.m.
Quoting: DonkeyLips
Seems like Chicago fans need to calm down. It doesn't matter who their gm is. It doesn't matter what players they trade. It doesn't matter what players they sign. There is not a single thing any human being can do that will make any difference. This team is done for. You all just need to accept that. The Chicago Blackhawks "dynasty" is over before it even started. They have no hope of making the playoffs or even being close to competitive as long as they have Jonathan "Mr. Me" Toews as their captain. He is the worst leader, player, and human being to ever be associated with the NHL. Even worse than Billy tibbits, and that guy went to jail for raping a minor. Toews is the most selfish, arrogant, piss poor excuse for a hockey player I have ever seen. He skates slow to the bench, soft as ever, can't shoot the puck, couldn't make a pass to save his life. Does he know he is allowed to play a little defense every now and then? When's the last time he even won a face off? Worst of all, he can't even grow a proper beard. Jonathan Toews is pathetic and so are the Chicago Blackhawks.

This is one of the poorest attempts at trolling that I’ve ever seen. Take an L, bud.
exo2769 and OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 15, 2019 at 4:26 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Hockeyplayer1
This is one of the poorest attempts at trolling that I’ve ever seen. Take an L, bud.

No, Toews is bad. He's a horrible leader. He's only won 3 cups as a captain.
OldNYIfan and SpaghettiPasta liked this.
Aug. 6, 2019 at 4:14 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: oilersfan089
Pretty unfair to judge him by what imagined negatives you have for his brother.

They're not "imagined." And I didn't say "his brother," I said the entire entourage.
Sep. 16, 2019 at 8:40 p.m.
i hope ur hungry now
Quoting: Hockeyplayer1

He is worse than a pedophile. Even worse than that, he can't... grow a beard
Oct. 21, 2020 at 3:14 p.m.
Fair deal, Nylander has done well in chicago and Jokiharju is looking good in buffalo

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit