SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Add to Team Pages: (Projected CAP room at Trading Deadline)

Jul. 12, 2019 at 12:54 p.m.
I figure it could be another line of data added under the breakdown of "Current Cap HIt" and "Todays Cap Space".

That way people can see how much their team's GM will have under the cap to add someone at the deadline.

Obviously, it would be an estimate because of LTIR, sending players down and other roster moves could change that number as the season progresses.

But it's an interesting reference number regardless.
Jul. 13, 2019 at 4:59 a.m.
Quoting: Iggyfenton
I figure it could be another line of data added under the breakdown of "Current Cap HIt" and "Todays Cap Space".

That way people can see how much their team's GM will have under the cap to add someone at the deadline.

Obviously, it would be an estimate because of LTIR, sending players down and other roster moves could change that number as the season progresses.

But it's an interesting reference number regardless.

I thought they already had something like that during the season? Isn't it like maybe all way on bottom of page or so? Its early right now so they might not be able to calculate that stuff way contracts are or cap works smile? I am pretty sure I see something on here during season related to cap space for deadline or deadline cap space...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll