Jul. 16, 2019 at 3:16 p.m.
torontos finest
help
zk97 liked this.
Jul. 16, 2019 at 8:42 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: mondo
help

I don't even drink coffee lol ... when i was a lot younger people would tell me coffee would grow on me ... and it never did. I drink tea though.
Jul. 17, 2019 at 12:24 p.m.
torontos finest
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I don't even drink coffee lol ... when i was a lot younger people would tell me coffee would grow on me ... and it never did. I drink tea though.

took a while for me to get used to coffee. it's not for everyone and most people just want the caffeine intake.
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Jul. 17, 2019 at 4:46 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: mondo
took a while for me to get used to coffee. it's not for everyone and most people just want the caffeine intake.

I drink black tea. I get up early 5 days a week so it's good for waking up ... people used to tell me coffee would grow on me and that ended up not being true lol.
Jul. 22, 2019 at 9:49 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
I drink black tea. I get up early 5 days a week so it's good for waking up ... people used to tell me coffee would grow on me and that ended up not being true lol.

I also am a tea drinker. I've decided not to acquire the taste of coffee as too many of my friends are reliant on it.
Jul. 22, 2019 at 10:27 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Banks
I also am a tea drinker. I've decided not to acquire the taste of coffee as too many of my friends are reliant on it.

Which type of tea do you drink? I drink black tea and sometimes some other kinds.
Aug. 6, 2019 at 6:06 p.m.
i hope ur hungry now
Which type of tea do you drink? I drink black tea and sometimes some other kinds.

I'm also a tea drinker, my favorite is white, but I can't really find it anywhere. I usually drink green tea, but I also drink unsweetened black iced tea. At night I drink more tea than the morning, I usually drink chamomile or passion so I'm not up all night.
Aug. 6, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: SpaghettiPasta
I'm also a tea drinker, my favorite is white, but I can't really find it anywhere. I usually drink green tea, but I also drink unsweetened black iced tea. At night I drink more tea than the morning, I usually drink chamomile or passion so I'm not up all night.

I've heard of white tea but i don't know what it is really ... i never drink it. Do you ever drink normal black tea? If so, what do you put in it? I like cream and sugar in my tea, but mostly just with black tea. I once tried green tea with cream and sugar just to see what it would taste like, and it was actually good, but that was years ago and i haven't tried it since. It's just something most people don't try but i decided to try once ... i almost never drink green tea, though, and when i do i don't put cream and sugar in it.
Aug. 6, 2019 at 7:37 p.m.
i hope ur hungry now
I've heard of white tea but i don't know what it is really ... i never drink it. Do you ever drink normal black tea? If so, what do you put in it? I like cream and sugar in my tea, but mostly just with black tea. I once tried green tea with cream and sugar just to see what it would taste like, and it was actually good, but that was years ago and i haven't tried it since. It's just something most people don't try but i decided to try once ... i almost never drink green tea, though, and when i do i don't put cream and sugar in it.

I don't usually drink black tea, I put honey in it. I usually don't put anything in my green tea, sometimes a small amount of honey.
Aug. 6, 2019 at 7:49 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: SpaghettiPasta
I don't usually drink black tea, I put honey in it. I usually don't put anything in my green tea, sometimes a small amount of honey.

When i drink green tea i don't put anything in it, either. But i tried cream and sugar in it once and believe it or not it was good ... i don't usually drink green tea though.
SpaghettiPasta liked this.
Jun. 12, 2020 at 2:54 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM
@Tea @Coffee

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll