2. Whitecloud, Zach
  3. 2020 2nd round pick (VGK)
STL
  1. Ryan, Bobby ($2,000,000 retained)
OTT
  1. Kaspick, Tanner
  2. Perron, David
  3. Poganski, Austin
  4. Steen, Alexander ($2,000,000 retained)
  5. 2020 3rd round pick (STL)
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$81,500,000$68,326,260$12,928$915,000$13,173,740
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$5,125,000$5,125,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$1,875,000$1,875,000
C
UFA - 4
$3,750,000$3,750,000
RW
NTC
UFA - 4
$4,000,000$4,000,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
C, RW
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333
LW, RW
RFA - 3
$5,350,000$5,350,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, C
UFA - 4
$758,333$758,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
RW
UFA - 2
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
Logo of the Ottawa Senators
$5,250,000$5,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,250,000$3,250,000 (Performance Bonus$250,000$250K)
LD
NTC
UFA - 1
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RD
NTC
UFA - 1
$4,400,000$4,400,000
G
UFA - 2
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RD
UFA - 3
$4,350,000$4,350,000
G
UFA - 2
$722,500$722,500 (Performance Bonus$57,500$58K)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$5,000,000$5,000,000
C, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$1,375,000$1,375,000
RD
UFA - 3
$850,000$850,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 19, 2019 at 12:00 a.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Leave it to you to come up with some interesting ideas. There are too many moving parts in both trades for me to know what I'm talking about in evaluating them. All that I can say is that you have a pretty good team there as a result.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 12:09 a.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Leave it to you to come up with some interesting ideas. There are too many moving parts in both trades for me to know what I'm talking about in evaluating them. All that I can say is that you have a pretty good team there as a result.

Bobby Ryan isn't a bad player he is just overpaid.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 2:28 a.m.
You have Vegas taking on more money than getting rid of. Isn’t that the complete opposite of what they’re trying to do?
Jul. 19, 2019 at 3:06 a.m.
Quoting: BDeRousse89
You have Vegas taking on more money than getting rid of. Isn’t that the complete opposite of what they’re trying to do?

It's actually not more
You aren't going to start MacEachern, nor will they probably use Fabbri this year. 3.25M for 4M
Jul. 19, 2019 at 7:16 a.m.
mokumboi
Big no thanks on the Ryan trade. I'm not sure why we'd need to give up Perron AND a 2020 3rd to take a Ryan contract longer than Steen's that must be protected in the expansion draft. No no no.

The Gusev deal is pretty sweet.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 8:36 a.m.
dp6154
That Gusev deal isn't happening. Vegas would need more and need it to be a salary dump. If you wanna dump Eddy you need to do figure out how the Blues do that in another trade, if you want Gusev you better be giving up a first and probably a prospect
Jul. 19, 2019 at 8:46 a.m.
My first thought is Steen likely does not waive his NTC to go to Ottawa. My second thought is Vegas is in more need of a RHD than a LHD. My third thought is Eddy isn't a cap dump. He's no less than a top third pairing LHD and, if he gets back to playing like he did two years ago, he's a second pairing LHD. Neither of those is a cap dump.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 1:53 p.m.
Quoting: mokumboi
Big no thanks on the Ryan trade. I'm not sure why we'd need to give up Perron AND a 2020 3rd to take a Ryan contract longer than Steen's that must be protected in the expansion draft. No no no.

The Gusev deal is pretty sweet.

Ryan scores 50 Point a Year, He is just overpaid.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 1:56 p.m.
Quoting: dp6154
That Gusev deal isn't happening. Vegas would need more and need it to be a salary dump. If you wanna dump Eddy you need to do figure out how the Blues do that in another trade, if you want Gusev you better be giving up a first and probably a prospect

Edmundson isn't a dump he is a TOP 4 Defenseman. You overestimate a player who hasn't played on NHL ice. Once you figure out he isn't a Connor McDavid then you will probably you know actually get somewhere in a trade. Edmundson is a TOP 4 I repeat TOP 4 I repeat TOP 4 I REPEAT TOP 4 DEFENSEMAN. MacEachern is a Middle 6 Forward, same with Fabbri with a 4th. Gusev most likely doesn't turn into anything as he is 27 Already, so past his prime, on a new set of ice he has never played on so most likely won't make a good transition anyway, and 3 you expect Connor McDavid for him you got another thing coming haha. Nice troll comment tho.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 1:58 p.m.
Quoting: rja40
My first thought is Steen likely does not waive his NTC to go to Ottawa. My second thought is Vegas is in more need of a RHD than a LHD. My third thought is Eddy isn't a cap dump. He's no less than a top third pairing LHD and, if he gets back to playing like he did two years ago, he's a second pairing LHD. Neither of those is a cap dump.

Well, Idea is they are trying to dump some cap, but no one is gonna be willing to take on cap to get Gusev, so this is most likely what happens if Holden does get thrown out of the lineup. Steen I mean you trade him either way, and the thing is it doesn't have to be in Ottawa, but bringing in Bobby Ryan is a great scenario he scores 50 Points a Year just getting overpaid.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 2:02 p.m.

If you want to get rid of Gusev for something reasonable this is it. Top 4 Defenseman, 2 Middle 6 Forwards, and if one gets back into it really well with a new change of scenery Top 6 Forward and a Middle 6 forward for a mid tier pick. Whitecloud isn't exactly the next step hero so not really terrible to say that you get rid of a 4 Million Dollar risk for a Top 4 D-man and a Top 6/Middle 6 Forward and a Middle 6 Forward with a Pick. So yeah, I think everyone is gonna say no because Gusev isn't the next big thing. He is already 27, and he isn't gonna get any better, and he isn't gonna transition well. I don't think I can remember the last time a 27 Year Old Forward Transitioned well from KHL Ice to NHL Ice.
rja40 liked this.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 3:05 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Ryan scores 50 Point a Year, He is just overpaid.

Once upon a time, yes. But he's averaged 33 points over the last three seasons, and is clearly on the decline.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 3:46 p.m.
dp6154
Edmundson isn't a dump he is a TOP 4 Defenseman.

top 4 is pretty high for a guy who will bounce between healthy scratch and 3rd best LHD in the lineup for his current team (and yes I know he most likely paris with Pietro, he's still the 3rd best LHD in the lineup and only there becuase Jaybo fits best with Parayko and the Blues best LHD, Dunn does best away from Pietro for whatever reason. Also I know the defense minded Stanley Cup champions is a high bar for LHD but lets not act like Gunnarsson is a top 4 "I REPEAT TOP $!!!!!" Defensemen on most teams and Eddy isinterchangeable with him) but regardless Vegas would only move Gusev because of cap space and the Blues would only move him to make room for signing Gusev so no matter how good or worhtless he is , in this exercise Eddy functions as a cap dump for both teams and Vegas can't take on a cpa dump to lose Gusev. Don't be obtuse
MacEachern is a Middle 6 Forward, same with Fabbri with a 4th

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gusev most likely doesn't turn into anything as he is 27 Already, so past his prime, on a new set of ice he has never played on so most likely won't make a good transition anyway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (takes breath) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok dude, homerism is a problem anywhere especially on these armchair GMs but at least tone it down a bit
3 you expect Connor McDavid for him you got another thing coming haha. Nice troll comment tho.

Where did I even remotely imply that Gusev needs an established star to come back?

Mostly though, you replied to me twice with this delusion homerism of
1) puffing up Blais and MacEachern (to call them even solid 4th liners is a stretch these are 10 point a season pace lineup fillers that hit. Essentially enforces that don't get into fights
2) puffing up Eddy
3) ripping unfairly on Gusev
And, uh, if this is how you feel, why do you want this trade to happen at all? I mean you are clearly trading two rising Gusev's and a top 4 defensemen for a declining Gusev who costs more AAV. Seems shortsighted
Jul. 19, 2019 at 4:38 p.m.
Once upon a time, yes. But he's averaged 33 points over the last three seasons, and is clearly on the decline.

48 Points Last season.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 4:47 p.m.
top 4 is pretty high for a guy who will bounce between healthy scratch and 3rd best LHD in the lineup for his current team (and yes I know he most likely paris with Pietro, he's still the 3rd best LHD in the lineup and only there becuase Jaybo fits best with Parayko and the Blues best LHD, Dunn does best away from Pietro for whatever reason. Also I know the defense minded Stanley Cup champions is a high bar for LHD but lets not act like Gunnarsson is a top 4 "I REPEAT TOP $!!!!!" Defensemen on most teams and Eddy isinterchangeable with him) but regardless Vegas would only move Gusev because of cap space and the Blues would only move him to make room for signing Gusev so no matter how good or worhtless he is , in this exercise Eddy functions as a cap dump for both teams and Vegas can't take on a cpa dump to lose Gusev. Don't be obtuse

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (takes breath) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok dude, homerism is a problem anywhere especially on these armchair GMs but at least tone it down a bit

Where did I even remotely imply that Gusev needs an established star to come back?

Mostly though, you replied to me twice with this delusion homerism of
1) puffing up Blais and MacEachern (to call them even solid 4th liners is a stretch these are 10 point a season pace lineup fillers that hit. Essentially enforces that don't get into fights
2) puffing up Eddy
3) ripping unfairly on Gusev
And, uh, if this is how you feel, why do you want this trade to happen at all? I mean you are clearly trading two rising Gusev's and a top 4 defensemen for a declining Gusev who costs more AAV. Seems shortsighted

MacEachern and Fabbri both played MIddle 6 roles. Fabbri hasn't been fully healthy yet, but has shown signs of his former self. Gusev won't be amazing like you are saying. You can't say Gusev is going to be an all-star or even a 50 Point Scorer, because he mostly won't. His level is on KHL larger ice, so you can't tell me he is going to be the great Hockey guy.

For Blues players, you don't really understand what I am saying. MacEachern hasn't fully developed, but when played by Berube he was a Middle 6, and great performing Forward. Fabbri just hasn't fully come out of his injury yet still rusty, based on he only played a few games this year trying to let him reinjure himself like that last time. It's not that he is bad it's more of them taking more proper precautions than last time.

As for Edmundson, he is a Top 4 Defenseman, but you expect him to be a Top 4 Defense on a Top Heavy Blues Defense. Dunn Gunnarsson, and Bouwmeester all performed to a better standard than normal, which was not the same for an injured Edmundson. On Vegas it's a bit different he would fit in the Top 4 Defenseman role well because he fits the scheme of Vegas, not the same for St.Louis. (Also note that for most of the season before injury, and last season he was the top linemate to Pietrangelo.) I know my stuff, to say Gusev is one of the best players in the League before he has ever even played a Game on NHL ice is more than preposterous, it's borderline suicide to give up Kyrou, Kostin, Bokk and to add on to one of them a 1st Round Pick.

So I am guessing you get your weed from Canada, because that's some strong stuff if you believe that.

This is overpayment for a risk, take out the 2nd, and it would be more of the same still too much of a risk for anyone to pay more.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 5:05 p.m.
dp6154
@BeastModeUnknown you're still not divorcing yourself from blind homerism. Gusev is not some guaranteed 70 point star but he's most likely at least a 50 point player right away. Teams have been offering a second + a prospect for Gusev because they know they have Vegas over the barrel due to the cap and Vegas still hasn't budged because Gusev is likely good - obviously risky as any KHLer is, there is no guarantee he's a star - but still very very good. Again the best KHL prospect since Panarin

Also guys playing middle 6 rolls when the Blues have 3 better players on the 4th line doesn't make a guy a "middle 6 player". That requires being a top 9 gyu on a given team not a regular healthy scratch guy who was thrown in to a higher spot than deserved to not disrupt a good 4th line

And again I understand the Blues defense is a high standard, but Eddy is not a top 4 on most teams. He is again interchangeable with Gunnarsson and had a worse year than Gunnarsson last year. Do you think Gunnarsson is a no doubt top 4 guys? what about anyone of Gunnarsson's skill level who doesn't happen to play for the blues? Take the glasses off, they are the wrong prescription
Jul. 19, 2019 at 5:14 p.m.
@BeastModeUnknown you're still not divorcing yourself from blind homerism. Gusev is not some guaranteed 70 point star but he's most likely at least a 50 point player right away. Teams have been offering a second + a prospect for Gusev because they know they have Vegas over the barrel due to the cap and Vegas still hasn't budged because Gusev is likely good - obviously risky as any KHLer is, there is no guarantee he's a star - but still very very good. Again the best KHL prospect since Panarin

Also guys playing middle 6 rolls when the Blues have 3 better players on the 4th line doesn't make a guy a "middle 6 player". That requires being a top 9 gyu on a given team not a regular healthy scratch guy who was thrown in to a higher spot than deserved to not disrupt a good 4th line

And again I understand the Blues defense is a high standard, but Eddy is not a top 4 on most teams. He is again interchangeable with Gunnarsson and had a worse year than Gunnarsson last year. Do you think Gunnarsson is a no doubt top 4 guys? what about anyone of Gunnarsson's skill level who doesn't happen to play for the blues? Take the glasses off, they are the wrong prescription

You can't expect that. Gusev isn't Panarin, they are 2 different players. Gusev is already 27 out of his prime. Panarin was 25 just in his prime.

2 MacEachern is a MIddle 6 Forward because even before the "Great 4th Line Chem" he was still playing in a high roll and doing really well. Playing with Steen had 2 Goals in 2 Games at one point before Perron stepped back into the lineup. By the way, watch more Blues games if you want to have a conversation about Gunnarsson and Edmundson. Gunnarsson is of course not a Top 4 guy, but you only watched Playoffs when Edmundson was coincidentally still INJURED. Gunnarsson had been back for awhile at that point. Edmundson had missed over a month and a half of play before he got into playoff games.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 5:15 p.m.

By the way, when he doesn't hit 50 Points, I will let you know because KHL Stars never transition to NHL ice well. Panarin was lucky because they decided to give him someone to carry him, and it made him better for it when he was with Toews, and Kane.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 7:31 p.m.
Well, Idea is they are trying to dump some cap, but no one is gonna be willing to take on cap to get Gusev, so this is most likely what happens if Holden does get thrown out of the lineup. Steen I mean you trade him either way, and the thing is it doesn't have to be in Ottawa, but bringing in Bobby Ryan is a great scenario he scores 50 Points a Year just getting overpaid.

I'll take Bob Ryan on my team any day. I think it'll be tough to move Steen though.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 7:38 p.m.

Hard to argue with facts, @mokumboi , and it would be foolish to think any player finds the fountain of youth at his age. However, the one thing regarding Ryan's averages over the past three years that I'd be interested in learning is who his linemates were. I would suspect Duchene was one, but that Ottawa team has been pretty bad for a while. Bad players certainly will negatively affect a players stats, no?
Jul. 19, 2019 at 7:44 p.m.
Edmundson. On Vegas it's a bit different he would fit in the Top 4 Defenseman role well because he fits the scheme of Vegas

This is very true. Eddy fits their dynamics perfectly. He's also do well under Barry Trotz in Long Island.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 8:01 p.m.
And again I understand the Blues defense is a high standard, but Eddy is not a top 4 on most teams.

I'm interested in what your support for this argument is other than his poor season last year, one where he did battle some injuries if I recall correctly. It is easy to say he was a healthy scratch at times to support your argument. It is likewise easy to say that he was replaced in the lineup by Gunnarsson at times while at the same time degrading Gunnarsson. Neither of those are truly good supporting arguments though:

1. Healthy scratches do occur to unhealthy players all of the the time in all sports. Just because a player is a healthy scratch does not indicate he stinks. Guys like Fabbri and Sanford were healthy scratches but it doesn't mean they have no value. In fact, look what "healthy scratch" Sanford just did. Played impressively enough to warrant a $1.5 million two year contract. Add to that, it is not unknown in hockey media that teams are/were inquiring about acquiring both Sanford and Fabbri. Guys with no value aren't inquired about. Example: No one wants Schmaltz, even for free.
2. Gunnarsson takes a lot of hits from people, but if they watch his game, all he does is do his job efficiently but without flare. Gunnar is exceptional at nothing but average to above average in all facets of his game. His game is the definition of "steady veteran." How many teams would love to have a guy like Gunnar as a rotational piece? Lots, as seen in trade deadline acquisitions of guys just like him. This does not degrade his skill. Instead, it exemplifies the depth Doug Armstrong has built at the defensive position for the Blues.
3. Edmundson's skills, size, and nastiness do place him in the category of a second pairing defenseman. He admittedly had a down year last year, but to say he "is not a top four on most teams" is a biting off a little more than you can chew. I too could name a few teams he would not play top four minutes, but can you list 16-plus teams where that is true?
Jul. 19, 2019 at 8:06 p.m.
Hard to argue with facts, @mokumboi , and it would be foolish to think any player finds the fountain of youth at his age. However, the one thing regarding Ryan's averages over the past three years that I'd be interested in learning is who his linemates were. I would suspect Duchene was one, but that Ottawa team has been pretty bad for a while. Bad players certainly will negatively affect a players stats, no?

He wasn't on the Duchene line. He was on the 2nd Line. He wasn't with Duchene since 2017, so Bobby Ryan did have the play, but being he is on our team you could say that he might enhance the 2nd/3rd Line considering he is a 50 Point Production he is 7.25M, but again he is still a really good forward so if they retain it it's a little more worth it.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 8:14 p.m.
He wasn't on the Duchene line. He was on the 2nd Line. He wasn't with Duchene since 2017, so Bobby Ryan did have the play, but being he is on our team you could say that he might enhance the 2nd/3rd Line considering he is a 50 Point Production he is 7.25M, but again he is still a really good forward so if they retain it it's a little more worth it.

I'd love to see him on our third line. The problem is that's where Thomas slots until they move him to center. That's another problem, because Schenn and ROR take up one of his center positions. A Sanford-Sunny-Ryan third line is not only big but skilled. I like that. I think there will be a good chance Schenn is moved at the TDL unless the Note looks like one of the top four teams come December. Not so much because we can't afford him, but more so that we could address other areas of weakness and make a spot for Thomas at the same time.
Jul. 19, 2019 at 8:22 p.m.
I'd love to see him on our third line. The problem is that's where Thomas slots until they move him to center. That's another problem, because Schenn and ROR take up one of his center positions. A Sanford-Sunny-Ryan third line is not only big but skilled. I like that. I think there will be a good chance Schenn is moved at the TDL unless the Note looks like one of the top four teams come December. Not so much because we can't afford him, but more so that we could address other areas of weakness and make a spot for Thomas at the same time.

2C for him
Schenn moves to LW Top Line
Move Schwartz down to 2LW
Ryan 3LW

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll