Forums/Armchair-GM

to make 2 of my critics happy tonight

Created by: Maj
Initial Creation Date: Jul 30, 2019
Published: Jul 30, 2019 at 12:41
Team: 2020-21 Toronto Maple Leafs
Team Explanation
Once in a lifetime opportunity
Free Agent Signings
RFAYEARSCAP HIT
Marner, Mitchell7$9,500,000
Dermott, Travis4$3,500,000
Gauthier, Frédérik4$925,000
Marchment, Mason5$925,000
Mikheyev, Ilya5$925,000
Harpur, Ben5$925,000
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
Spurgeon, Jared7$7,500,000
Biega, Alex4$1,200,000
Granlund, Markus4$1,800,000
Trades
TOR
  1. Dumba, Matt
MIN
  1. Nylander, William
Buyouts
  • Mikhail Grabovski: $0
Retained Salary Transactions
  • Phil Kessel: $1,200,000 (15%)
DRAFT YEARROUND 1ROUND 2ROUND 3ROUND 4ROUND 5ROUND 6ROUND 7
2020
TOR
CBJ
TOR
VGK
TOR
CAR
COL
EDM
SJS
STL
WPG
2021
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
2022
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES BONUSESCAP SPACE
22$83,000,000$82,541,083$0$532,500$458,917
Left WingCenterRight Wing
TOR
Johnsson, Andreas
$3,400,000
LW, RW
UFA - 3
TOR
Matthews, Auston
$11,640,250
C
UFA - 4
TOR
Kapanen, Kasperi
$3,200,000
RW
RFA - 2
TOR
Hyman, Zach
$2,250,000
LW, RW
NTC
UFA - 1
TOR
Tavares, John
$11,000,000
C
NMC
UFA - 5
TOR
Marner, Mitchell
$9,500,000
RW
UFA - 5
TOR
Marchment, Mason
$925,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
TOR
Kerfoot, Alexander
$3,500,000
C, LW
UFA - 3
Granlund, Markus
$1,800,000
RW, LW, C
UFA
TOR
Mikheyev, Ilya
$925,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
TOR
Gauthier, Frédérik
$925,000
C
RFA - 1
TOR
Moore, Trevor
$775,000
RW, LW
RFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
TOR
Rielly, Morgan
$5,000,000
LD
NTC
UFA - 2
MIN
Dumba, Matt
$6,000,000
RD
UFA - 3
TOR
Andersen, Frederik
$5,000,000
G
NTC
UFA - 1
TOR
Dermott, Travis
$3,500,000
LD
RFA - 1
Spurgeon, Jared
$7,500,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 7
TOR
Scott, Ian
$805,833
G
RFA - 2
TOR
Sandin, Rasmus
$894,167
LD
RFA - 2
Biega, Alex
$1,200,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
TOR
Agostino, Kenny
$737,500
LW
UFA - 1
TOR
Liljegren, Timothy
$863,333
RD
RFA - 2

Embed Code

  • To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul 30, 2019 at 12:51
#1
Bcarlo25
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 19,298
Likes: 6,450
I’m trying to find one thing here that actually makes sense. I can’t
Jul 30, 2019 at 12:53
#2
Thread Starter
AAAHHH !!! FIRE !!!!
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 597
Likes: 213
Quoting: Bcarlo25
I’m trying to find one thing here that actually makes sense. I can’t


I feel sorry for you, if you can't see value in these players.
Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
Jul 30, 2019 at 12:55
#3
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 3,681
Likes: 2,319
No one's trying to criticize you, we were just saying that Marner is more valuable to the Leafs than Eberle and Cizikas would be. We would not get better by making that deal.
Maj liked this.
Jul 30, 2019 at 12:55
#4
Bcarlo25
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 19,298
Likes: 6,450
Quoting: Maj
I feel sorry for you, if you can't see value in these players.


I do! Problem is those players aren’t going to see the value in those contracts, because they’re all junk.
Jul 30, 2019 at 12:56
#5
Bcarlo25
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 19,298
Likes: 6,450
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
No one's trying to criticize you, we were just saying that Marner is more valuable to the Leafs than Eberle and Cizikas would be. We would not get better by making that deal.


Oh and the trade is a joke
Jul 30, 2019 at 12:57
#6
Karsenbill
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,024
Likes: 256
If i am minnesota I laugh at that trade offer....not even close man.
Maj liked this.
Jul 30, 2019 at 12:58
#7
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 3,681
Likes: 2,319
Quoting: Bcarlo25
Oh and the trade is a joke


Agree to disagree
Jul 30, 2019 at 12:58
#8
Habs1289
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 359
Likes: 67
Quoting: Maj
I feel sorry for you, if you can't see value in these players.


The fact you think you get Dumba straight up for nylander shows how high your hockey IQ is ...
Jul 30, 2019 at 12:59
#9
Thread Starter
AAAHHH !!! FIRE !!!!
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 597
Likes: 213
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
No one's trying to criticize you, we were just saying that Marner is more valuable to the Leafs than Eberle and Cizikas would be. We would not get better by making that deal.


Criticizing isn't a bad thing, it was constructive. But, these are better than the last one. Since I got to upgrade my defence as well and throw in some quality kids into the offence.
Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:00
#10
Bcarlo25
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 19,298
Likes: 6,450
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
Agree to disagree


I mean, I could propose backes for Matthews and just say agree to disagree too, but it’s still trash. 99% of the hockey world would agree that’s junk. The remaining 1% are the wackiest of leaf fans
oneX liked this.
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:01
#11
Bcarlo25
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 19,298
Likes: 6,450
Quoting: Maj
Criticizing isn't a bad thing, it was constructive. But, these are better than the last one. Since I got to upgrade my defence as well and throw in some quality kids into the offence.


Wait, I assumed this post was a joke. You’re serious with this?
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:04
#12
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 3,681
Likes: 2,319
Quoting: Maj
Criticizing isn't a bad thing, it was constructive. But, these are better than the last one. Since I got to upgrade my defence as well and throw in some quality kids into the offence.


Absolutely, and when I comment I only try to help/challenge you in a good way as that's supposed to be what this site is for.
Maj liked this.
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:08
#13
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 3,681
Likes: 2,319
Quoting: Bcarlo25
I mean, I could propose backes for Matthews and just say agree to disagree too, but it’s still trash. 99% of the hockey world would agree that’s junk. The remaining 1% are the wackiest of leaf fans


Do you actually have anything insightful to say or do you just like trolling Leafs threads? I mean really?? You think Dumba for Nylander is a joke?? Not saying we don't need to add but come on be realistic.
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:11
#14
Thread Starter
AAAHHH !!! FIRE !!!!
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 597
Likes: 213
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
Do you actually have anything insightful to say or do you just like trolling Leafs threads? I mean really?? You think Dumba for Nylander is a joke?? Not saying we don't need to add but come on be realistic.


he just has his head deep upside his ass, and just wants to whine about everything. It must be his time of the month.
Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:13
#15
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 3,681
Likes: 2,319
Quoting: Maj
he just has his head deep upside his ass, and just wants to whine about everything. It must be his time of the month.


He's the only joke here! I've dealt with this guy in enough threads, nothing insightful ever comes from him.
Maj liked this.
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:14
#16
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 3,681
Likes: 2,319
Quoting: Maj
he just has his head deep upside his ass, and just wants to whine about everything. It must be his time of the month.


And notice how the other person is a habs fan.
Maj liked this.
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:19
#17
Thread Starter
AAAHHH !!! FIRE !!!!
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 597
Likes: 213
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
He's the only joke here! I've dealt with this guy in enough threads, nothing insightful ever comes from him.


I looked up his profile and the previous teams he has made, I looked up the leaf ones ... and he paid rubbish players big sums of money, and underpay good players. He is clueless. https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1021928
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:21
#18
Bcarlo25
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 19,298
Likes: 6,450
Quoting: Maj
he just has his head deep upside his ass, and just wants to whine about everything. It must be his time of the month.


Ya, totally. Guys sign for 5 years near league minimum all the time! Teams trade top pair d on long term contracts every day!
Jul 30, 2019 at 1:23
#19
Bcarlo25
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 19,298
Likes: 6,450
Quoting: Maj
I looked up his profile and the previous teams he has made, I looked up the leaf ones ... and he paid rubbish players big sums of money, and underpay good players. He is clueless. https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1021928


What rubbish player got big sums? I gave Johnsson and Kapanen less than they got, and Marner 8 million. Please, tell me more about these rubbish players
Jul 30, 2019 at 2:15
#20
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 41
Likes: 1
this is good
 
Reply
To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Remove Option
Submit Poll