SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Mass of Middle 6 Forwards

what to do with middle six talent?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Aug. 1, 2019 at 9:37 a.m.
I feel like we have a lot of middle 6 forwards. i think Bowman is hoping to show them off during camp, and once other teams see they are thin i this area, they will come to bowman to trade. here is my list of middle 6 forwards:
nylander, caggiula, kampf,perlini, smith, carpenter,kubalik,shaw, kurashev, sikura, quinneville, saarela, dach

that's 12 potential. i know a few will be sent to Rockford. i think we may trade a few for picks, kinda thin for next draft. or do you like the abundance of options to drive up competition?

any thoughts?
Aug. 3, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
bigmikewall
Quoting: battadan
I feel like we have a lot of middle 6 forwards. i think Bowman is hoping to show them off during camp, and once other teams see they are thin i this area, they will come to bowman to trade. here is my list of middle 6 forwards:
nylander, caggiula, kampf,perlini, smith, carpenter,kubalik,shaw, kurashev, sikura, quinneville, saarela, dach

that's 12 potential. i know a few will be sent to Rockford. i think we may trade a few for picks, kinda thin for next draft. or do you like the abundance of options to drive up competition?

any thoughts?

Kampf, Quenville, Smith, and Carpenter aren't a long term options for the hawks will be gone when they're contracts are done. Perlini, Kubalik, and Caggs are the biggest question marks, if they can produce they will be great for the organization if not its wasted money and time. Kurashev, Dach, and Nylander are very good possibilities within the near future. Hawks should trade Saad soon for prospects and picks before he becomes a free agent. Maybe draft or trade for a nice young third liner in the future

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit