1$2,000,000
Trades
SJS
  1. Puljujärvi, Jesse [RFA Rights]
EDM
  1. Goodrow, Barclay
  2. 2022 3rd round pick (SJS)
Additional Details:
A player who guarantees he will suit up for EDM and an RFA plus a pick.

*Conditions: 40GP - Pick becomes a 2021 or 2022 3rd round selection + 2021 4th round selection.*
COL
  1. Dahlén, Jonathan
  2. Sörensen, Marcus
  3. Suomela, Antti
  4. 2020 5th round pick (OTT)
  5. 2021 4th round pick (SJS)
SJS
    Dell seemingly won’t be traded as he has just gotten new gear which is odd to announce so early but this means I’m assuming he isn’t moving as of now
    COL
    Buyouts
    DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the PHI
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the WSH
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    Logo of the SJS
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    25$81,500,000$71,979,916$660,750$1,212,500$9,520,084
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    Logo of the San Jose Sharks
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 4
    $8,000,000$8,000,000
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 8
    $1,000,000$1,000,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 1
    $7,000,000$7,000,000
    LW, RW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 6
    $5,625,000$5,625,000
    C
    UFA - 3
    Logo of the Colorado Avalanche
    $885,833$885,833 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    C
    UFA - 1
    $776,667$776,667 (Performance Bonus$160,000$160K)
    C, LW
    UFA - 3
    $2,000,000$2,000,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 1
    $1,250,000$1,250,000
    RW
    UFA
    $700,000$700,000
    C
    UFA - 2
    $778,333$778,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
    C
    RFA - 3
    $2,000,000$2,000,000
    RW, C
    UFA - 1
    $763,333$763,333 (Performance Bonus$20,000$20K)
    C, RW
    RFA - 2
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $7,000,000$7,000,000
    LD/RD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    $10,000,000$10,000,000
    RD
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    $5,750,000$5,750,000
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    $675,000$675,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1
    $5,280,000$5,280,000
    RD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 6
    $1,900,000$1,900,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    $1,635,000$1,635,000
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $960,000$960,000
    RD
    UFA - 1
    $723,333$723,333
    G
    RFA - 2
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    $700,000$700,000
    LW
    UFA - 1
    $800,000$800,000
    RD
    UFA - 1
    $700,000$700,000
    LD
    UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 9:55 a.m.
    ? San Jose Sharks ?
    Losing Sörensen is tough but the move works for COL I think personally and sharks get a young guy, who’s a RFA
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 9:58 a.m.
    Avs aren’t moving jost, that’s not the kind of deals they do under Sakic. They would pass on that
    masterjuddi and Pharow liked this.
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 10:56 a.m.
    Banned
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:04 a.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: coga16
    Avs aren’t moving jost, that’s not the kind of deals they do under Sakic. They would pass on that

Jost could be moved but for the right price. Here shark offer a lot but its all crap. And you seem to forget that sakic moved ryan o’reilly and that trade was horrible. Eric gelinas for a 3 rounde pick. If it wasn’t for the duchenes trade sakic might not have a job anymore. But glad he finally made that trade.
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:05 a.m.
    Banned
    Former 4 overall for a 4th line players!
    All always enjoy those sharks post ????
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:05 a.m.
    ? San Jose Sharks ?
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:06 a.m.
    ? San Jose Sharks ?
    Quoting: Sebybbq
    Former 4 overall for a 4th line players!
    All always enjoy those sharks post ????

Sörensen isnt a 4th Liner if you watched the sharks last year so unfortunately sorry
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:08 a.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: Ccc
    Sörensen isnt a 4th Liner if you watched the sharks last year so unfortunately sorry

I talk about the goodrow deal!
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:09 a.m.
    Jost could be moved but for the right price. Here shark offer a lot but its all crap. And you seem to forget that sakic moved ryan o’reilly and that trade was horrible. Eric gelinas for a 3 rounde pick. If it wasn’t for the duchenes trade sakic might not have a job anymore. But glad he finally made that trade.

They moved ROR bc he didnt want to sign an extention there, Duchene bc he asked to be traded. Those are different situations, not guys who are 21 on their ELCs that they sitll have big plans for.
    Sakic has all the job secuirty in the world, and he waited on Duchene bc he held all the cards on that move, he wasnt giving him away even though he asked for at trade out

Gelinas for a 3rd round pick is comparable how? That was under the Roy era (you are also not realizing that Roy made trades as well bc he was basically the GM for the first 2 years he was there). So Jost is a 3rd round pick? What is your point here, this confuses me

Against Sakic does not trade away young talent. Sorry to burst your bubble
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:11 a.m.
    Banned
    What’s the point

Because i observed that some people seem too overvalued a lot the shark prospect vs the players they ask in return.
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:12 a.m.
    ? San Jose Sharks ?
    I talk about the goodrow deal!

Ah, mb. Puljujärvis value shouldn’t come from his selection wouldn’t you agree? We all know names from recent drafts who are busts, Yakupov is a recent one. Point being I value players off what they’ve shown, Puljujärvi has shown he hasn’t played NHL quality hockey. Not his faul entirely as you can probably put blame on previous Oiler management, a EDM fan may know more on that or they may say it’s both or more Jesse. But from what I’ve seen from JP is a guy who can consistently stay in the NHL or put up good minutes. Goodrow has consistently played NHL 4th line, and that is something that still is needed in the NHL, my point was JP may not even make the sharks roster for more than 20 games or EDMs for that matter, wouldn’t you agree lmao? That means I’m not trading a top prospect for a so far burnout player in JP
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:17 a.m.
    ? San Jose Sharks ?
    Because i observed that some people seem too overvalued a lot the shark prospect vs the players they ask in return.

The sharks have thrived off of being the under dog, it literally says don’t count out he sharks management as that is a risky endeavour. It says that in the article. I understand using a ranking system we all do, but I valued Kevin Labanc for example when we first drafted him, without google if I remember correctly he was a 6th round draft, we signed him and I was excited as I believed he was a sleeper pick, look at him now. All I’m saying is you can’t just use a cookie cutter system for human beings abilities lol, you can say x franchise has a better future than x franchise which is true. But some GMs are high on certain players as I’m sure you are because of your own likings and knowledge
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:20 a.m.
    Banned
    They moved ROR bc he didnt want to sign an extention there, Duchene bc he asked to be traded. Those are different situations, not guys who are 21 on their ELCs that they sitll have big plans for.
    Sakic has all the job secuirty in the world, and he waited on Duchene bc he held all the cards on that move, he wasnt giving him away even though he asked for at trade out

Gelinas for a 3rd round pick is comparable how? That was under the Roy era (you are also not realizing that Roy made trades as well bc he was basically the GM for the first 2 years he was there). So Jost is a 3rd round pick? What is your point here, this confuses me

Against Sakic does not trade away young talent. Sorry to burst your bubble

Sakic traded ryan o’reilly but he does not
    Traded young talent. ??? sorry to burst your bubble but yeah sakic add made bad deal and he surely make some in the futur as weal as he would made good deal too. Colorado won’t be able to keep everyone in 4 years from now. Makar, byram, newhook, mackinnon new deal landeskog. Goalie extension. So yes he will have too moved yound assets line stan bowman do back then to keep their window alive. If he doesnt not he will loose player on ufa market. So please living in your unicorn world where sakic is the best he always make great decision because that not the case. I really like where he direct the Colorado avalanches but stop with your non sense he traded young talent like kerfoot, o’reilly, duchenes.
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:29 a.m.
    Banned
    Ah, mb. Puljujärvis value shouldn’t come from his selection wouldn’t you agree? We all know names from recent drafts who are busts, Yakupov is a recent one. Point being I value players off what they’ve shown, Puljujärvi has shown he hasn’t played NHL quality hockey. Not his faul entirely as you can probably put blame on previous Oiler management, a EDM fan may know more on that or they may say it’s both or more Jesse. But from what I’ve seen from JP is a guy who can consistently stay in the NHL or put up good minutes. Goodrow has consistently played NHL 4th line, and that is something that still is needed in the NHL, my point was JP may not even make the sharks roster for more than 20 games or EDMs for that matter, wouldn’t you agree lmao? That means I’m not trading a top prospect for a so far burnout player in JP

I understand your point and its very well thought. But goodrow who made a honorable job doesn’t old value. Fourth line players are traded for late pick. Puljujarvi might never turn into great players but edmonton would rather stick with him and hope he find is touch then traded him away without getting anything of it. Goodrow would make edmonton a better team. I mean 4 th liner are interchangeable. Most of the time the biggest impact are i the locker room, they are joker, confident, the kind off guys that when time is harder on a team find a way too distracted the teammates
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:40 a.m.
    Banned
    The sharks have thrived off of being the under dog, it literally says don’t count out he sharks management as that is a risky endeavour. It says that in the article. I understand using a ranking system we all do, but I valued Kevin Labanc for example when we first drafted him, without google if I remember correctly he was a 6th round draft, we signed him and I was excited as I believed he was a sleeper pick, look at him now. All I’m saying is you can’t just use a cookie cutter system for human beings abilities lol, you can say x franchise has a better future than x franchise which is true. But some GMs are high on certain players as I’m sure you are because of your own likings and knowledge

Labanc was a good pick, as patrick horqvist, brendan gallagher, mark stone, datsyuk but you won’t draft a players like that in late round every year. Plus having succes in ahl and in the minor doesn’t mean nhl succes. The point is team draft player they like un the late round. Value of those players are not high around the league as in their own system because other team may not have interviewed the kid and fallow him as much as the team that drafted him. So when team trading away star players they want players they know. And that why they make prospect list because those are the assets team want. You can land a patrick laine without grade A prospect. So team like Pittsburgh, san jose, columbus, Washington doesn’t have a lot of assets if they want to land a premiere players. Like the panthers or the rangers they have like 5-6 grade A prospect they have the assets to make a big splash and would
    Still have prospect in term farm
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:44 a.m.
    Sakic traded ryan o’reilly but he does not
    Traded young talent. ??? sorry to burst your bubble but yeah sakic add made bad deal and he surely make some in the futur as weal as he would made good deal too. Colorado won’t be able to keep everyone in 4 years from now. Makar, byram, newhook, mackinnon new deal landeskog. Goalie extension. So yes he will have too moved yound assets line stan bowman do back then to keep their window alive. If he doesnt not he will loose player on ufa market. So please living in your unicorn world where sakic is the best he always make great decision because that not the case. I really like where he direct the Colorado avalanches but stop with your non sense he traded young talent like kerfoot, o’reilly, duchenes.

Are you dense? ROR didnt want to extend and he was 25 at the time was traded, so he would have walked for nothing. Also it was Roy who was the GM at the time, Sakic wasnt the full GM yet.

I guess you have reading comprehension issues when I said ROR forcing his way out of Colorado is different than Avs moving Jost for no reason before hes off his ELC. Duchene asking for a trade at 27 years old is different than throwing away a 21 year old player on his ELC.

Honestly man just use some common sense and try to follow along. You are so wrong its embarrassing
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:47 a.m.
    Banned
    Are you dense? ROR didnt want to extend and he was 25 at the time was traded, so he would have walked for nothing. Also it was Roy who was the GM at the time, Sakic wasnt the full GM yet.
    I guess you have reading comprehension issues when I said ROR forcing his way out of Colorado is different than Avs moving Jost for no reason before hes off his ELC.

Honestly man just use some common sense and try to follow along

No it was sakic that was gm september 19 2014 4:45 pm sakic is officially named general
    Manager the yesr before was the threesome year with roy sakic and sherman as adviser
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:50 a.m.
    No it was sakic that was gm september 19 2014 4:45 pm sakic is officially named general
    Manager the yesr before was the threesome year with roy sakic and sherman as adviser

Again you are wrong. Go look it up, roy was handling the GM duties helping out Joe even during the first year he was officially named GM. You arent an Avs fan so I dont expect you to know all this info but its common knowledge now among the fan base, and even Joe himself said so in interviews, and its so funny how hard you are trying to one up me when you have dont have the background info to do it.

Sakic and Roy did it together, and Roy was involved in all decisions and Sakic leaned heavily on his advice. It wasn't until after Sakic built up his own Staff, hiring Chris MacFarland, May 2015...that follow season Joe was making the calls without Roys input and approval but ROR trade was a Roy and Sakic production. Nice try though

buy hey you do you. You want to be so right its funny
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 11:57 a.m.
    Banned
    Again you are wrong. Go look it up, roy was handling the GM duties helping out Joe even during the first year he was officially named GM. You arent an Avs fan so I dont expect you to know all this info but its common knowledge now among the fan base, and even Joe himself said so in interviews, and its so funny how hard you are trying to one up me when you have dont have the background info to do it.

Lol your so pretentious that its real funny. The guys think is better than everyone but can even accept the fact that sakic was officially the gm when o’reilly got traded even if roy add a regard on the traded its sakic decision you pretentious moron. You don’t even know your own team history, so you’re opinion is not worth much. You don’t know how thing work in hockey im sorry for you
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 12:02 p.m.
    Banned

Sakic and Roy did it together, and Roy was involved in all decisions and Sakic leaned heavily on his advice. It wasn't until after Sakic built up his own Staff, hiring Chris MacFarland, May 2015...that follow season Joe was making the calls without Roys input and approval but ROR trade was a Roy and Sakic production. Nice try though

buy hey you do you. You want to be so right its funny

Last time i check they was a players playing for the blues that was pretty great i think he won the conn smyth. What was is name?
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 12:05 p.m.
    Lol your so pretentious that its real funny. The guys think is better than everyone but can even accept the fact that sakic was officially the gm when o’reilly got traded even if roy add a regard on the traded its sakic decision you pretentious moron. You don’t even know your own team history, so you’re opinion is not worth much. You don’t know how thing work in hockey im sorry for you

Just giving you the facts my man, just bc you dont want to accept them isnt my problem. You are trying to frame an argument on false information, and once corrected you wont accept the reality of the situation

I just gave you all the team information, you just wont want to believe it. Again how dense are you, follow along

"Sakic and Roy did it together, and Roy was involved in all decisions and Sakic leaned heavily on his advice. It wasn't until after Sakic built up his own Staff, hiring Chris MacFarland, May 2015...that follow season Joe was making the calls without Roys input and approval but ROR trade was a Roy and Sakic production"

let me give you a little history lesson, this is what caused Roy to quit, he didnt have input and have the heavily involved influence on the roster after Joe built up his own Staff. Sakic as a GM on his own, vs Sakic as a GM in tandem with Roy are 2 diffferent animal in 2 different eras.

So how bout you actually pay attention for once
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 12:06 p.m.
    Last time i check they was a players playing for the blues that was pretty great i think he won the conn smyth. What was is name?

they guy the Sabres gave away for a song and a dance, and what the Avs moved for 2 important roster players that pushed them 1 goal away from going to the conference finals if it wasnt for a ticky tacky offside call who knows what that game would have turned out
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 12:13 p.m.
    Banned
    Just giving you the facts my man, just bc you dont want to accept them isnt my problem. You are trying to frame an argument on false information, and once corrected you wont accept the reality of the situation

I just gave you all the team information, you just wont want to believe it. Again how dense are you, follow along

"Sakic and Roy did it together, and Roy was involved in all decisions and Sakic leaned heavily on his advice. It wasn't until after Sakic built up his own Staff, hiring Chris MacFarland, May 2015...that follow season Joe was making the calls without Roys input and approval but ROR trade was a Roy and Sakic production"

let me give you a little history lesson, this is what caused Roy to quit, he didnt have input and have the heavily involved influence on the roster after Joe built up his own Staff. Sakic as a GM on his own, vs Sakic as a GM in tandem with Roy are 2 diffferent animal in 2 different eras.

So how bout you actually pay attention for once

Sakic was officially named gm the September 19 2014. You should call nhl, they might made a error. Since you know when sakic was the real gm. ???? i was the official gm so he made that trade. He’s the one who received the call from buffalo and he is the one that sign the document. But still you should call nhl office im sure they will apologize to you since you know exactly when sakic was the gm
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 12:19 p.m.
    Banned
    they guy the Sabres gave away for a song and a dance, and what the Avs moved for 2 important roster players that pushed them 1 goal away from going to the conference finals if it wasnt for a ticky tacky offside call who knows what that game would have turned out

Important player you mean a defenceman that sakic is trying badly too trade and grigo ???. One of the best trade in the league. Oh and i forgot about the great jt compher. He might win the conn smyth this year.
    Aug. 20, 2019 at 12:57 p.m.
    Important player you mean a defenceman that sakic is trying badly too trade and grigo ???. One of the best trade in the league. Oh and i forgot about the great jt compher. He might win the conn smyth this year.

Zads wasnt on the market to be traded....so you are now making up things? I guess you dont remember compher being a thorne in the sharks side that series, especially when he forced game 7 single handily

But you do you my man.....And its the Sabres who traded him to the Blues remember. So you really are tryign to make a point and its embarrassing at how sad it is

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll