$2,850,000
LD
UFA - 2
BUF
Jokiharju, Henri
$925,000
RD
RFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
BUF
Sobotka, Vladimír
$3,500,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
BUF
Bogosian, Zach
$5,142,857
RD
UFA - 1
BUF
Scandella, Marco
$4,000,000
LD
UFA - 1
BUF
Hunwick, Matt
$2,250,000
LD
UFA - 1
BUF
Okposo, Kyle
$6,000,000
RW
NTC
UFA - 4

Special Teams

Power Play 1
Eichel, J.
Skinner, J.
Olofsson, V.
Johansson, M.
Dahlin, R.
Power Play 2
Puljujärvi, J.
Mittelstadt, C.
Vesey, J.
Reinhart, S.
Pilut, L.
Penalty Kill 1
Lazar, C.
Rodrigues, E.
McCabe, J.
Miller, C.
Penalty Kill 2
Asplund, R.
Dea, J.
Dahlin, R.
Montour, B.

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Aug 20 at 4:00
Biased Opinion
Risto seems like the opposite kind of player Chayka would acquire
Aug 20 at 4:06
Ryan Miller Is God
Quoting: Barbs

Yeah. Honestly I think the GMs that would want him the most have already gone out and gotten defensemen (Rutherford and Benning).
Barbs liked this.
Aug 20 at 4:13
I am not a huge fan of either girgensons or larsson, but they are cheap and play a role. The value might be right, but it doesnt make sense to move them. Moving ristolainen for futures still leaves a hole on the second line, all it does is provide cap relief here. I dont think this is a playoff team, but they need a competent second line to get the taste of losing out, and this could be a year to get things heading the right way. Without acquiring a center and a decent rw im not sure they are doing all they can to right this ship.
Aug 21 at 4:06
I had to double check but this does make sense for Chayka to acquire Ristolainen. All of his defensemen are Left handed other than Connauton and Risto could QB the PP.
Buffalo would need to take on some salary. While Goligoski would be a near $ for $ match, that does not help Buffalo,
They are not going to give up Dvorak or Schmaltz which would make this perfect hockey trade.
So while the Yotes could use Ristolainen, I do not see a trade unless Chayka would give up Goligoski and much more.
While I like a lot of the moves Chayka has made, his halo is getting tarnished lately and maybe he would be willing to move cap and quality to get Ristolainen.
IDK, but if you will recall but Chychrun is a friend of the Pegula's. He is injured a lot, he may be in play as well.
I am done spitballn'. There may be a trade here, the yotes would need to send cap to Buffalo, then the price would need to go up as well, unless the cap was a young forward, which does not fit for the Yotes as they actually managed to score fewer goals than Buffalo last year.
So it is Chychrun for Risto, who needs to add?

Quoting: Barbs

Quoting: AudioCats
Yeah. Honestly I think the GMs that would want him the most have already gone out and gotten defensemen (Rutherford and Benning).

Quoting: sabres89
I am not a huge fan of either girgensons or larsson, but they are cheap and play a role. The value might be right, but it doesnt make sense to move them. Moving ristolainen for futures still leaves a hole on the second line, all it does is provide cap relief here. I dont think this is a playoff team, but they need a competent second line to get the taste of losing out, and this could be a year to get things heading the right way. Without acquiring a center and a decent rw im not sure they are doing all they can to right this ship.
GMTD liked this.
Aug 22 at 8:33
Biased Opinion
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
I had to double check but this does make sense for Chayka to acquire Ristolainen. All of his defensemen are Left handed other than Connauton and Risto could QB the PP.
Buffalo would need to take on some salary. While Goligoski would be a near $ for $ match, that does not help Buffalo,
They are not going to give up Dvorak or Schmaltz which would make this perfect hockey trade.
So while the Yotes could use Ristolainen, I do not see a trade unless Chayka would give up Goligoski and much more.
While I like a lot of the moves Chayka has made, his halo is getting tarnished lately and maybe he would be willing to move cap and quality to get Ristolainen.
IDK, but if you will recall but Chychrun is a friend of the Pegula's. He is injured a lot, he may be in play as well.
I am done spitballn'. There may be a trade here, the yotes would need to send cap to Buffalo, then the price would need to go up as well, unless the cap was a young forward, which does not fit for the Yotes as they actually managed to score fewer goals than Buffalo last year.
So it is Chychrun for Risto, who needs to add?

I rather have Chychrun so if that's the basis of a trade Buffalo needs to add. I think most fans would disagree with me however

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Remove Option
Submit Poll