6 San Jose Sharks
7 Calgary Flames
8 Los Angeles Kings
Aug. 21, 2019 at 9:26 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Where are the playoff predictions?
Aug. 21, 2019 at 9:40 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
These are definitely very bold, but you never know. I mean, Florida is always expected to make it and they keep missing. However, with Bobrovsky in net, Q behind the bench, plus Stralman, Connolly, and Acciari, i think they are a playoff team.

Columbus is definitely a bold pick, but you could be right. I wouldn't be shocked to see them make the playoffs, but i don't think they will. I have them with more points than some people do, though. But they did just make it to the 2nd round, so I wouldn't be shocked if they make it, even with the guys they lost in the offseason. I think 1st in the division is too high, though. But you never know.

Washington missing the playoffs is a bold prediction and i don't see it happening. I think they're still too good to miss. If Columbus does get in, of the two other teams you had in and Washington, i'd think Pittsburgh would miss. I have Philly and Carolina making it, but those ones really could go either way IMO.

Dallas missing the playoffs ... that's bold. I don't see that happening. But i do think they're a little overrated. Just a little. Because they have Benn, Seguin, Radulov, Pavelski, Klingberg, Heiskanen, and Bishop some people are considering them one of the main cup contenders. I think they have a very good chance, too, but i think they're a little overrated ... the forwards kind of fall off after those 4 guys i mentioned ... but if Hintz has a really good year, that could help them. If Perry bounces back, too, that would be huge. So, they definitely could be one of the main cup contenders. I could totally see them winning it. I don't see them missing the playoffs.

I agree about Vegas. People are overrating them IMO. Arizona has gotten better and they haven't. I don't think they're a playoff team.

San Jose is my pick for the cup, and if they sign Thornton, i don't see them missing the playoffs. They're still a good team IMO. They still have Couture, Meier, Hertl, Labanc, (probably) Thornton, (possibly) Marleau, Kane, Burns, Karlsson, Vlasic, and then a lot of it depends on Jones but he's been a really good goaltender in the playoffs. Idk why, but I feel like this could be their year.

I know a lot of the Flames' players had really good years this past year and probably won't be as good in 2019-20, but i still can't see them missing the playoffs. They still have that really good top line and some other really good forwards, a good defence, and a decent starter ... i'm not sure if Rittich is a good enough starter but i think he can be. They're too good a team to miss IMO.

Vancouver could totally get in, but Edmonton i don't see making it. The forwards aren't good enough other than McDavid and Draisaitl. Then they have RNH and guys like that who are good but overall the forward depth could use some improvement, and they need more scoring forwards. The defence also isn't good enough IMO, and Koskinen is questionable as a starting goaltender. I just don't see it.

Anaheim winning the division is very bold. They're a young team who could be better in a few years, but i don't see it this year. But again, you never know.
Aug. 21, 2019 at 11:33 a.m.
torontos finest
lmao watch these be 100% correct by the end of the season
Aug. 21, 2019 at 3:32 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Columbus makes the playoffs with a goaltending tandem of Korpisalo and Merzilikins? Anaheim wins the division? Caps miss the playoffs? I'd love to hear explanations for most of these
hanson493 liked this.
Aug. 21, 2019 at 7:05 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: mondo
lmao watch these be 100% correct by the end of the season

True lol ... "Islanders have no chance at making the playoffs in 2019."

rolling eyes

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll