$3,250,000$3,250,000
LW, RW, C
UFA - 1
Logo of the New York Rangers
$1,900,000$1,900,000
LW
UFA - 1
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, LW
RFA - 2
$1,850,000$1,850,000
RW
UFA - 1
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$350,000$350K)
C, LW
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333
C, LW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,650,000$3M)
RW
RFA - 3
$750,000$750,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,700,000$5,700,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 2
$8,000,000$8,000,000
RD
UFA - 7
$8,500,000$8,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 2
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
UFA - 5
$4,350,000$4,350,000
LD/RD, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
G
UFA - 1
$833,333$833,333
LD
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
UFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Sep. 11, 2019 at 6:25 a.m.
That's about right, Depending on the caliber/potential of the prospect you are either getting one or the other. Brannstrom was for extended Stone and looking back on it now that I know more about Branstrom it's a pretty fair deal. You won't get someone as good but still a decent player
palhal and Pharow liked this.
Sep. 11, 2019 at 8:42 a.m.
Tspky
You'll get a 1st and a player similar to the Hayes trade with Lemieux most likely.. it'll be tricky though, think of all the pending UFA's at the deadline... most forwards are on teams that will compete for the cup. I think JG will get a better return than most people think but no not a package like Brannstrom, Lindberg and a 2nd.

Brannstrom is in an upper echelon tier of players... they may get a teams top prospect, because that individual may not be a top prospect in the game.

You are probably looking at a Puljujarvi or Gauthier along with a decent pick. Maybe a Cal Foote type prospect. Most likely you'll be getting someone outside of the top 50 prospects, pick obviously varying depending on the prospect (maybe no pick at all)
Sep. 11, 2019 at 8:56 a.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Kreider as an upcoming UFA is probably only as value to a contending team who wants a left winger. But what contender has 4.6m cap space? Likely a TDL deal, and for not as much as Rangers fans think.
Pharow liked this.
Sep. 11, 2019 at 8:58 a.m.
Tspky
Quoting: palhal
Kreider as an upcoming UFA is probably only as value to a contending team who wants a left winger. But what contender has 4.6m cap space? Likely a TDL deal, and for not as much as Rangers fans think.

retain half and it's only 2.3m.. plus it'll be pro-rated if he's traded at the deadline... the market isn't that strong with most UFAs on contending teams.. the return will probably be similar to Hayes
Sep. 11, 2019 at 9:09 a.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Spanky227
retain half and it's only 2.3m.. plus it'll be pro-rated if he's traded at the deadline... the market isn't that strong with most UFAs on contending teams.. the return will probably be similar to Hayes

Gee, I don't know if the Rangers have the cap to retain 2.3m. Looks at that roster 21 man, De"Angelo to sign and do the Rangers want to carry over bonus money into next season. Rangers probably have as much cap problems next year with Shattenkirk's 6m buy out and more. Just saying Kreider and his cap is a difficult all way around.
Pharow liked this.
Sep. 11, 2019 at 12:40 p.m.
Banned
You'll get a 1st and a player similar to the Hayes trade with Lemieux most likely.. it'll be tricky though, think of all the pending UFA's at the deadline... most forwards are on teams that will compete for the cup. I think JG will get a better return than most people think but no not a package like Brannstrom, Lindberg and a 2nd.

Brannstrom is in an upper echelon tier of players... they may get a teams top prospect, because that individual may not be a top prospect in the game.

You are probably looking at a Puljujarvi or Gauthier along with a decent pick. Maybe a Cal Foote type prospect. Most likely you'll be getting someone outside of the top 50 prospects, pick obviously varying depending on the prospect (maybe no pick at all)

You won’t get something even close to the hayes deal. First centerman is way more valuable in a trade than winger. And second mark stone is by far superior, or kreider will not get a close return like that rangers should look more at a zuccarelo trade. Maybe something between.
Sep. 11, 2019 at 9:36 p.m.
Tspky
Quoting: palhal
Gee, I don't know if the Rangers have the cap to retain 2.3m. Looks at that roster 21 man, De"Angelo to sign and do the Rangers want to carry over bonus money into next season. Rangers probably have as much cap problems next year with Shattenkirk's 6m buy out and more. Just saying Kreider and his cap is a difficult all way around.

It still frees up 2.3m... and he isn’t signed next year so no worries abt shattenkirks hit as we have no one to resign really
Sep. 11, 2019 at 9:38 p.m.
Tspky
Quoting: Sebybbq
You won’t get something even close to the hayes deal. First centerman is way more valuable in a trade than winger. And second mark stone is by far superior, or kreider will not get a close return like that rangers should look more at a zuccarelo trade. Maybe something between.

Lol did I ever say a top 20 prospect in the nhl? No I didn’t. A top 20 prospect is worth way more than a late first and stop acting like that’s all stone got, he also got a 2nd and a lower roster player. The rangers gambled on zucc because they had so many picks already the last few years that it was worth it to potentially get two first rounders, because that’s what Dallas was willing to potentially give up for him.
Sep. 11, 2019 at 9:56 p.m.
Banned
Lol did I ever say a top 20 prospect in the nhl? No I didn’t. A top 20 prospect is worth way more than a late first and stop acting like that’s all stone got, he also got a 2nd and a lower roster player. The rangers gambled on zucc because they had so many picks already the last few years that it was worth it to potentially get two first rounders, because that’s what Dallas was willing to potentially give up for him.

And they ended up with a second and a third that the trade value of zuccarello. Kreider will fetches a similar return maybe a conditional 1st if the team reach the stanley cup or if he resign with the team and a B prospect.

Stop acting like you don’t ask too much for 53 point career high second line winger. You keep asking for gurianov and a first even if dallas as block your number on the phone.
Sep. 12, 2019 at 10:14 a.m.
Tspky
And they ended up with a second and a third that the trade value of zuccarello. Kreider will fetches a similar return maybe a conditional 1st if the team reach the stanley cup or if he resign with the team and a B prospect.

Stop acting like you don’t ask too much for 53 point career high second line winger. You keep asking for gurianov and a first even if dallas as block your number on the phone.

lol look at the history of trades at the deadline buddy...

Tatar got a 1st, 2nd and 3rd round pick (career high of 56 points btw).
Grabner got a 2nd and a b- prospect in Rykov (career high of 52 points btw and didn't get more than 40 in the previous 6 seasons)
Ryan Hartman got more than a 1st round pick (his career high was 31 points btw)

I have never said that Kreider will get the same return as Stone..
Gurianov did not even make the top 100 in 2017 on https://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-top-100-prospects-ranking-2017/
In fact, since 2016 he hasn't made any list of top prospects (i only found one where he was ranked outside of the top 50 @ 51)

Brannstrom just made the top 25 (he was 21) https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nhl/news/nhl-prospect-rankings-top-50-players-nhl-pipelines-2019-20/f5rpke886k4d1a2st6s5ym20x

Just as Kreider and Stone are very different, these two prospects are even further apart.

Stop acting like Gurianov is the next coming of Bure, Panarin, Tarasenko, Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, etc.... At MOST he'll be a kreider type player and even that's a big if.. He was a gamble @ 12th overall that did not pay off. Just like zucc's trade was, dallas gambled when there were better players on the board (Barzal, Connor, Chabot, Boeser, Aho, etc) and it did not pay off. A second and a third was not the "trade value" of zucc, that's just what it ended up being. The trade value was a 1st round pick but Rangers took a gamble and accepted the potential for less in hopes that it would turn out into TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS. Dallas wanted to resign him but he wanted too much term (they only wanted a 3 year deal) and they were one goal away from the other first rounder (remember game 7 went to OT).

Kreider is a top 6 winger and will most likely be one of the best rental forwards on the market (if not the best as the pending UFA class is weak for non-playoff projected teams) come TDL.
Sep. 12, 2019 at 11:27 a.m.
Banned

Grabner got a 2nd and a b- prospect in Rykov (career high of 52 points btw and didn't get more than 40 in the previous 6 seasons)

Gurianov did not even make the top 100 in 2017 on https://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-top-100-prospects-ranking-2017/
In fact, since 2016 he hasn't made any list of top prospects (i only found one where he was ranked outside of the top 50 @ 51)

Brannstrom just made the top 25 (he was 21) https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nhl/news/nhl-prospect-rankings-top-50-players-nhl-pipelines-2019-20/f5rpke886k4d1a2st6s5ym20x

Just as Kreider and Stone are very different, these two prospects are even further apart.

Stop acting like Gurianov is the next coming of Bure, Panarin, Tarasenko, Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, etc.... At MOST he'll be a kreider type player and even that's a big if.. He was a gamble @ 12th overall that did not pay off. Just like zucc's trade was, dallas gambled when there were better players on the board (Barzal, Connor, Chabot, Boeser, Aho, etc) and it did not pay off. A second and a third was not the "trade value" of zucc, that's just what it ended up being. The trade value was a 1st round pick but Rangers took a gamble and accepted the potential for less in hopes that it would turn out into TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS. Dallas wanted to resign him but he wanted too much term (they only wanted a 3 year deal) and they were one goal away from the other first rounder (remember game 7 went to OT).

Kreider is a top 6 winger and will most likely be one of the best rental forwards on the market (if not the best as the pending UFA class is weak for non-playoff projected teams) come TDL.

The value was a second end a third even if you try to convince your self the conditions where
Not meet so the trade is done. Tatar have 58 career high and its was a really bad trade bit georges mcphee have a history of ugly trade at the deadline and he is no more the gm in vehas. And pull out year head from your ...
Gurianov may not be a top prospect on the nhl list bit he still is in the top 5 dallas prospect. So dallas isnt trading him and their first round pick for a trash kreider ufa. This is over and by the deadline my point being proved i’ll expect apologize
Sep. 12, 2019 at 11:31 a.m.
Banned

And those comparaisons are horrible! The only one that is considered here is the grabner one so that proved even more my point. Tatar add 3 year left on is deal when he got traded and hartman was 23 year old rfa who was traded with a 5th rounder for a first and a fourth rounder so its a first rounder and a gain of 15 spot in the draft what a big price!
Sep. 12, 2019 at 4:55 p.m.
Banned
you are really an idiot with the "value was a 2nd and 3rd".. everyone knows the condition puts a hell of a lot more value on the trade, and the conditions were for TWO first rounders. So keep convincing yourself that isn't the case. Gurianov as a top 5 prospect in Dallas' system does not increase his value as a prospect or his "prospect grade". Just because Dallas has the 24th ranked system doesn't mean that their top prospects are the same as the Rangers that have the number 1.

Your best prospect is Robertson (i think he's better than Dellandrea).. do you think he's an A prospect like Kakko is? I would love to hear your rationale behind that.

I can do better, the rangers top 5 prospects are Kakko, Kravtsov, Shestyorkin, K'Andre Miller and Adam Fox.
Do you think Gurianov is better than any of these players, because that's what you are essentially saying by saying he's an A prospect, when even Kravtsov who is the rangers second best prospect is a b+ with miller and fox being a b rating. Gurianov at most is a B- prospect.

I actually have to correct myself as Pronman has him at 99th on his list of top 124 prospects entering this year (via athletic). Just for your information, he's under Yamamoto, Taylor Raddysh, Serron Noel, Bobby Brink, Jeremy Bracco, etc (and other prospects that Kreider could easily fetch with a pick included). FYI Delleandrea ranked 72, Robertson 69th and Harley 68th-- there were no Dallas prospects higher than that. Just because Dallas has a weak system does not put him in the upper echelon of prospects that could be labeled as "untouchables". For your (at most) 4th ranked prospect in a weak system and a 1st rounder you will get a top 6 player at the deadline (which kreider will probably be the best one available so calling a bidding war as the rangers have already reported they are inundated with offers for him). I understand 2020 is deep, so even if the 1st is in 2021 that's fine.

When the rangers get a 1st and a prospect similar to Gurianov at the deadline I'll enjoy saying "I told you so". NOW, this is over

And you don’t even know how to read your primary language. I said top prospect, i never said anything about grading a prospect. When you trade a top 100 nhl prospect you are trading him for a good players not a sauna boy
Sep. 12, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Tspky
Yes it does make gurianov untouchable in a
Trade that include kreider. This pieces piece of trash is the justin bieber of hockey. No team will even call new york. There rumors he is
The posada of the rangers, he enjoy a little
To much the sauna. Kreider the best available players at the deadline, jesus if it his kreider the best players nhl team are in trouble. And just because new york as a weak top 6 doesnt mean he is worth near a first round pick. Maybe dallas doesn’t gave a shat of Kreider and is sauna treat. Dallas isn’t even offer a 2nd
Rounder for the sauna guys. He isn’t worth of penny more wayne simmonds.

En plus c’est pas parce que les rangers disent que plusieurs équipes se battent pour c’est services que c’est vrai. C’est le truc le plus vieux au monde. Partir des rumeurs pour augmenter la valeur.

You clearly mot the sharpest tool in the box! Kreider is trash and is value is in the sauna

lol just sayin kreider had more points than everyone but Seguin, Radulov and only had one less point than your precious Jamie Benn.. he got more than 20 points ahead of the next forward... so keep saying he's trash when he is better than 75% of your forward group tears of joy

and look at the pending UFA group.. almost all forwards are on playoff contending teams.. so they won't be sold at the deadline.. which would make kreider the best forward rental at the deadline.. I will never say he's the best in the nhl, idk where you are getting that. You cannot support your statements with any logic whatsoever and are a waste of my time. I'M DONE.
Sep. 12, 2019 at 6:24 p.m.
Banned
lol just sayin kreider had more points than everyone but Seguin, Radulov and only had one less point than your precious Jamie Benn.. he got more than 20 points ahead of the next forward... so keep saying he's trash when he is better than 75% of your forward group tears of joy

and look at the pending UFA group.. almost all forwards are on playoff contending teams.. so they won't be sold at the deadline.. which would make kreider the best forward rental at the deadline.. I will never say he's the best in the nhl, idk where you are getting that. You cannot support your statements with any logic whatsoever and are a waste of my time. I'M DONE.

Pavelski and corey perry thousand time better then your sauna boy. Pavelski 38 goal last season sure better then a guys with burning spot on is knee. Kreider is even good enough to stay in new york that a bullshat players. Players with term left on term deal also could be move and team will explore that before trading for a semence breathe kreider. Keep
Your trash can no one want that piece of crap.
Sep. 12, 2019 at 6:29 p.m.
Banned

It’s been two days i brings facts comparable and stats and you keep coming with the same
Bullshat. If there one person here who seem to don’t get it i think we all know who it is.
You support your statement with only your love for the rangers and the will
To hit a home run with that trade but team gm are not stupid. They don’t trade away pick and top prospect for your own satisfaction. Kreider isn’t worth near gurianov and a first so soon you will open your eye and better it will be at the deadline when sauna boy got trade for a reasonable package
Sep. 13, 2019 at 8:38 a.m.
Tspky
It’s been two days i brings facts comparable and stats and you keep coming with the same
Bullshat. If there one person here who seem to don’t get it i think we all know who it is.
You support your statement with only your love for the rangers and the will
To hit a home run with that trade but team gm are not stupid. They don’t trade away pick and top prospect for your own satisfaction. Kreider isn’t worth near gurianov and a first so soon you will open your eye and better it will be at the deadline when sauna boy got trade for a reasonable package

LMFAO... the only thing you've stated is that you think kreider is trash because he consistently performs at a 50 point pace. You didn't bring up any underlying stats or metrics, overview of his play, or anything of that nature. Similarly, you didn't bring up a single fact about Gurianov (curious right?) because you cannot defend that he is at most a b- prospect. The "comparables" you have mentioned were not brought up by you, they were brought up by me. The only one you keep saying is Mark Stone when Brannstrom>Gurianov+1st. AND they also got a 2nd round pick as well.
To quote you earlier:

Since Gurianov isn't a B prospect, lessen the condition (like the zucc one) to conference finals or resigning kreider (obviously pre draft would be a 2020 pick and post would be a 2021 pick).

It's not out of hand to think kreider could fetch a 1st and a b- prospect at all. I'm done arguing with your nonsensical BS so don't bother responding
Sep. 13, 2019 at 10:49 a.m.
Banned
Constantly ??? he broke the 50 mark only 2 time in 6 season, that not what i call constantly. Went you said you bring comparable, they must be similar. That a concept you don’t quote understand. Tatar and 3 years left, and hartman was a former first round pick wirh rfa right. That leave us with grabner. You didn’t bring any metric either you are just a rangers fan who think kreider is worth way more then he actually did.
And yes its crazy to think that they will get gurianov + a first round pick. You don’t seem to be a first grader at school simple thing are hard to understand. Gurianov is worth more for dallas then for the rangers since the rangers have a better pool prospect. But he still have major value in dallas, but that to hard to understand. They are not trading one of their best prospect for a sauna boy. Brannstrom and a second > than gurianov and a first is your opinion but in fact its a 16 overall pick and a second rounder < 12 overall pick and a first rounder. Both have prove nothing yet in nhl but both still have a potential so stop
Dreaming of gurianov dallas isnt trading him.

Joel l’esperance and a first round pick would be a package that dallas might consider, or gurianov one on one with kreider. And its about time its been 3 days that you argue with yourself just to try to convince yourself of sauna boy evaluation you made. If scout and gm would do trade like that nhl would be a circus. So mister not the sharpest tool
In the box try something different with kreider because i will come every single time telling you how off you are.
Sep. 13, 2019 at 2:56 p.m.
Tspky
Constantly ??? he broke the 50 mark only 2 time in 6 season, that not what i call constantly. Went you said you bring comparable, they must be similar. That a concept you don’t quote understand. Tatar and 3 years left, and hartman was a former first round pick wirh rfa right. That leave us with grabner. You didn’t bring any metric either you are just a rangers fan who think kreider is worth way more then he actually did.
And yes its crazy to think that they will get gurianov + a first round pick. You don’t seem to be a first grader at school simple thing are hard to understand. Gurianov is worth more for dallas then for the rangers since the rangers have a better pool prospect. But he still have major value in dallas, but that to hard to understand. They are not trading one of their best prospect for a sauna boy. Brannstrom and a second > than gurianov and a first is your opinion but in fact its a 16 overall pick and a second rounder < 12 overall pick and a first rounder. Both have prove nothing yet in nhl but both still have a potential so stop
Dreaming of gurianov dallas isnt trading him.

Joel l’esperance and a first round pick would be a package that dallas might consider, or gurianov one on one with kreider. And its about time its been 3 days that you argue with yourself just to try to convince yourself of sauna boy evaluation you made. If scout and gm would do trade like that nhl would be a circus. So mister not the sharpest tool
In the box try something different with kreider because i will come every single time telling you how off you are.

LMFAO you obviously need to work on your reading comprehension. I said he consistently performs at a 50+ point pace which he has done the past 3 years (please actually read stats as he missed about 20 games with an injury two years ago and still put up the pace of 50+ points as it was 52 per 82 game) and prior to that he build up with a 46 and 43 point season prior to those two so yeah he's pretty consistent. Grabner was playing 3rd/4th line minutes on the rangers while kreider was playing 1st line minutes.. so IDK how you are saying they are the same player when grabner has been a career negative possession player when Kreider is a play driver (career +4.6 cf%). I'm not going to keep doing the research that you should be doing before calling a player a POS.

And in defense to 16th overall + 2nd overall not being greater than a 12th overall and a 1st, you are skewing the reality of the situation. Brannstrom has done nothing but increase his value as a prospect while Gurianov has not (he's lowered it significantly). Prove me wrong on that please

In terms of more stats,
hes in the 94th percentile for goals per 60
hes in the 99th percentile for CF%
hes in the 97th percentile for Rel xGF%

so yeah he's gonna cost a bit.. the below image is a comparison between him and hayes at the trade deadline when both were available

Dashboard-1-1-575x361.png
Sep. 13, 2019 at 4:47 p.m.
Banned
LMFAO you obviously need to work on your reading comprehension. I said he consistently performs at a 50+ point pace which he has done the past 3 years (please actually read stats as he missed about 20 games with an injury two years ago and still put up the pace of 50+ points as it was 52 per 82 game) and prior to that he build up with a 46 and 43 point season prior to those two so yeah he's pretty consistent. Grabner was playing 3rd/4th line minutes on the rangers while kreider was playing 1st line minutes.. so IDK how you are saying they are the same player when grabner has been a career negative possession player when Kreider is a play driver (career +4.6 cf%). I'm not going to keep doing the research that you should be doing before calling a player a POS.

And in defense to 16th overall + 2nd overall not being greater than a 12th overall and a 1st, you are skewing the reality of the situation. Brannstrom has done nothing but increase his value as a prospect while Gurianov has not (he's lowered it significantly). Prove me wrong on that please

In terms of more stats,
hes in the 94th percentile for goals per 60
hes in the 99th percentile for CF%
hes in the 97th percentile for Rel xGF%

so yeah he's gonna cost a bit.. the below image is a comparison between him and hayes at the trade deadline when both were available

Dashboard-1-1-575x361.png

Bon il recommence avec c’est comparaison douteuse hayes etait un centre alors il avait plus de valeur. Doit etre de la marde que ta dans tete, jamais vu quelqu’un d’aussi bouché.
Pour moi un gars qui passe proche ben ca veux dire qui a échoué tu dois etre ste genre la. Tu te contente avec sque ta. Personne veux votre vidange de joueur, y passe plus de
Temps a genou dans le sauna qua jouer au hockey.

Kreider == ?????

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll