Timmins, Conor
$925,000
RD
RFA - 1
Lyon, Alex
$825,000
G
UFA
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
COL
Bellemare, Pierre-Édouard
$1,800,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
COL
Kamenev, Vladislav
$874,125
C
RFA
COL
Lindholm, Anton
$742,500
LD
RFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Sep 13 at 11:16
Team caaaannnaaada
Quoting: JeffW
So kadri is a lock to get suspended? That's absurd. And even if he was put 10 games this season you think that's significant enough to trade for a temporary 2C more likely 3C?? You are insane if you think that's a likely thing to happen.

I'm really tired of having this argument with MTL fans, they think they need to upgrade down the middle because danault isnt good enough (aho offer sheet) yet anytime they use him on here as a trade chip he becomes Patrice Bergeron.... make up your mind guys

Also what you guys are describing a guy who takes big faceoffs, matchups, PK... you're describing the role of a 3C

Patrice Bergeron, ryan o’reilly, barkov, kopitar are all third line center ? You know hockey as a see. And zadorov is a top 4 defenseman, but was use by colorado ,who don’t have a great defense, as 5th defenseman. Averaging 17.11 a game he isn’t near a top 4 defenseman. Danault add more ice time. So before saying stupid thing like you did you should look at your players and evaluate them properly.
Sep 13 at 11:27
Quoting: Sebybbq
And i am tired of the avs fan thinking there the greatest of the nhl. Montreal won’t trade danault for a guys who was healty strach this year and a prospect who Will never see nhl. Zadorov isnt worth a big brown poop. And i don’t see what wrong with the facts that bergevin try to upgrade is team. You don’t know hockey a lot if you think that danault isn’t worth a trade. And since you’re line center is very very thin after MacKinnon he would help you. But i doubt montreal will trade you another players. Keep your garbage defenseman. A healty scratch that is worth more than a selke nominee 😂😂😂 avs fan are completely blinded.

What are you talking about, since when is 70gms being a healthy scratch for most of the season, the guy hits hard, fights and breaks out offensively when given the opportunity.
Greer has played in the NHL and would have likely made the team this year if sakic didnt go out and sign Wilson, donskoi, bellemare, and nichushkin.

Haha and MB offer sheeted Aho because kotkiemi and danault are the only people makes MTL the thinnest team down the middle in the league. No wonder he tried to upgrade, you thinking MB though danault was doing a good job he'd try and offer sheet Aho??
Sep 13 at 11:30
Patrice Bergeron, ryan o’reilly, barkov, kopitar are all third line center ? You know hockey as a see. And zadorov is a top 4 defenseman, but was use by colorado ,who don’t have a great defense, as 5th defenseman. Averaging 17.11 a game he isn’t near a top 4 defenseman. Danault add more ice time. So before saying stupid thing like you did you should look at your players and evaluate them properly.

Convenient of a habs fan to take a bit of what I said and try and make that the conversation... barkov, Bergeron, oreilly, and Kopitar, know what the difference is? They are talented offensively as well....

Also danault had more ice time than zadorov because...... THEY HAVE NOBODY ELSE!!
Sep 13 at 11:50
Team caaaannnaaada
Convenient of a habs fan to take a bit of what I said and try and make that the conversation... barkov, Bergeron, oreilly, and Kopitar, know what the difference is? They are talented offensively as well....

Also danault had more ice time than zadorov because...... THEY HAVE NOBODY ELSE!!

Because zadorov is piece of trash. Thats why danault add more ice time. And coming from
A team who is second centerman add 49 point that pretty thin for a center line😂😂😂. You know convenient of avs fan is they always think there players are better then any other player in the league. Colorado is trash, they will miss playoff this year. With zadorov as top four defenseman they are in deep shat. Zadorov was healty scratch last year, its not a common thing that top four defenseman gets 7 minutes a night. But if you said that he
Is that good he must be since you said so.
Sep 13 at 12:10
Because zadorov is piece of trash. Thats why danault add more ice time. And coming from
A team who is second centerman add 49 point that pretty thin for a center line😂😂😂. You know convenient of avs fan is they always think there players are better then any other player in the league. Colorado is trash, they will miss playoff this year. With zadorov as top four defenseman they are in deep shat. Zadorov was healty scratch last year, its not a common thing that top four defenseman gets 7 minutes a night. But if you said that he
Is that good he must be since you said so.

I can tell that English isnt your first language because whatever I say goes in but doesnt translate and your grammar is horrible and quite frankly hard to understand.

Zadorov missed training camp last year is that what you mean by healthy scratch? First he got 17 mins a night but all of a sudden it's down to 7 minutes... how many minutes did danault manage in the playoffs last year?
Sep 13 at 12:17
Team caaaannnaaada
I can tell that English isnt your first language because whatever I say goes in but doesnt translate and your grammar is horrible and quite frankly hard to understand.

Zadorov missed training camp last year is that what you mean by healthy scratch? First he got 17 mins a night but all of a sudden it's down to 7 minutes... how many minutes did danault manage in the playoffs last year?

😂😂😂😂 because you assume that zadorov was the guys who made colorado a playoff team 😂😂😂 he was healthy scratch in late november because is play suck. That it get a life zadorov is trash.

Quand tu me répondras en français sans utiliser le traducteur tu pourras chialer face de vidange. Tu te fais baiser parce que tu pensais que les gens allait choisir zadorov. Les gens qui connaissent le hockey sont pas aussi aveugles.
Sep 13 at 12:22
😂😂😂😂 because you assume that zadorov was the guys who made colorado a playoff team 😂😂😂 he was healthy scratch in late november because is play suck. That it get a life zadorov is trash.

Quand tu me répondras en français sans utiliser le traducteur tu pourras chialer face de vidange. Tu te fais baiser parce que tu pensais que les gens allait choisir zadorov. Les gens qui connaissent le hockey sont pas aussi aveugles.

Why would I want to speak French, they are universally hated?
Sep 13 at 12:27
Team caaaannnaaada
Why would I want to speak French, they are universally hated?

Tous le monde aime les québécois! Mais les
Ontariens par contre yark. Coucher avec ces cousines c’est pas quelques chose d’acceptable ailleurs dans le monde. T’es un perdants et j’ai presque pitié pour toi
Sep 13 at 12:36
Tous le monde aime les québécois! Mais les
Ontariens par contre yark. Coucher avec ces cousines c’est pas quelques chose d’acceptable ailleurs dans le monde. T’es un perdants et j’ai presque pitié pour toi

Sorry lady but nobody outside Quebec like quebecers..
Sep 13 at 12:42
Team caaaannnaaada
Sorry lady but nobody outside Quebec like quebecers..

That not what your mothers was saying last night 😂😂😂 tout le monde aime les québécois mais les ontariens ont peu comprendre vous etes toujours frustré a cause de la petitesses de vos quekette
Sep 13 at 12:43
Team caaaannnaaada
You are such a looser, you retract your
Post since everyone told you danault is better. You are pathetic dude 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sep 13 at 12:55

I'm a looser? Looser than what... and yeah I deleted it because I got what I wanted. I still disagree which is fine but I dont need a 100 more alerts to tell me the same thing...

All I can say is we will see this season how good little Philip is, and that you're an idiot and give French people a bad name.. which is hard because they had one already and that you're probably adopted because you seem like someone somebody would abandon
Sep 13 at 12:55

I'm a looser? Looser than what... and yeah I deleted it because I got what I wanted. I still disagree which is fine but I dont need a 100 more alerts to tell me the same thing...

All I can say is we will see this season how good little Philip is, and that you're an idiot and give French people a bad name.. which is hard because they had one already and that you're probably adopted because you seem like someone somebody would abandon
Sep 13 at 1:07
Team caaaannnaaada

You deleted it because you look like a fool with that description. Arguing with habs fans that danault is thé greatest centerman in the league 😂😂😂 everyone think dansult is better, face it danault is way more valuable then you think he is. Zadorov is a 3 rd pairing defenseman. He is good in that role but with girard and byram on the left he isn’t in the avs futur. When danault reach the 60 point this year and grab another top ten selke nominations you will reminder this moment. And when zadorov will watch game on press gallery i will laugh so hard. 😂😂😂
Sep 13 at 1:13
You deleted it because you look like a fool with that description. Arguing with habs fans that danault is thé greatest centerman in the league 😂😂😂 everyone think dansult is better, face it danault is way more valuable then you think he is. Zadorov is a 3 rd pairing defenseman. He is good in that role but with girard and byram on the left he isn’t in the avs futur. When danault reach the 60 point this year and grab another top ten selke nominations you will reminder this moment. And when zadorov will watch game on press gallery i will laugh so hard. 😂😂😂

Until then.
Sep 13 at 1:15
Team caaaannnaaada
Until then.

Danault is better then zadorov 😂😂😂

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Remove Option
Submit Poll