My 2019 draft

My 2019 draft

Draft Class: 2019
Created By: samobitts65
Published: Sep. 18, 2019 at 12:38 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Its Jack Hughes
2Logo of the New York Rangers-Its Kaapo Kakko
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-I think that Turcotte is a better center than Dach. Him playing with two great american players in DeBrincat and Kane will really help his transition from NCAA hockey to NHL hockey.
4Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsByram is a great defenseman. The Avs will have two of the most exciting defenseman prospects to watch
5Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Dach would be a great fit in LA. He will be mentored and playing behind one of the best centers in the league in Kopitar and be prepared to take his role when Kopitar retires
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-This is a hard pick because Yzerman is so good at finding studs that nobody really knows about but I think that Broberg will be a better defenseman than Seider.
7Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Cozens was drafted to the Sabers and i wouldn't change anything. The Sabers will have such good young offensive talent with Eichel, Mittelstadt, and Rienhart. He is a great add to the team.
8Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Caulfield is a great scoring winger and that is exactly what Edmonton needs. He scored a ton with Jack Hughes so imagine him and McDavid.
9Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Zegras is who they originally picked and it's a great pick. He is a great add to play with Rakell as Getzlaf is 34 and is not going to be a number one center in a few years.
10Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-I big shutdown defenseman would go great with the smaller more offensive defenseman Quinn Hughes. If Seider develops to the player Yzerman thinks he can the Cunucks will have one of the best D cores in the league
11Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Philadelphia FlyersSoderstrom is a great defenseman and is going to compliment the Coyotes young defenseman well.
12Logo of the Minnesota Wild-The wild need to fully rebuild. I think Podkolzin will fit well because they don't have to worry about him and developing him at an NHL level yet because he is finishing out his contract in the KHL. When the wild finally get young talent he will be a great add.
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-After seven years of Bobrovsky i don't think it would be smart to draft a goalie who is going to not be given chances to prove himself because he is playing behind Bob. Boldy would be great center to play with Tippet.
14Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Arizona CoyotesKrebs in my mind is a steal for Vegas at pick 17. I think he will develop into one of the best wingers in this draft class and would mesh well with the Flyers forward group.
15Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Newhook tore up the BCHL and playing with Kotkaniemi and Poehling their center depth will be amazing.
16Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-The Avalanche really don't have a goalie for the future. Knight will make a great goalie to go along with all the young talent the Avs have.
17Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Cam York (-17 )
Cam York is a great add to their prospect pool because it is not that deep. York will be a great defenseman to build a core around
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-Thomas Harley is a great add to the stars D core. He is going to be great with Heiskanen and Klingburg.
19Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Columbus Blue JacketsThomson is a great defenseman. Would be great to have Byram right?
20Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
22Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
23Logo of the New York Islanders-
24Logo of the Nashville Predators-
25Logo of the Washington Capitals-Connor McMichael is amazing and he is going to be so good I love being a caps fan.
26Logo of the Calgary Flames-
27Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
28Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
29Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the San Jose Sharks
30Logo of the Boston Bruins-
31Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the St. Louis Blues
ROUND 2TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
32Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
33Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
34Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the New Jersey Devils
35Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
36Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Buffalo Sabres