Do the Habs make the playoffs
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Sep. 22, 2019 at 1:31 p.m.
i hope ur hungry now
Probably not
Sep. 22, 2019 at 8:41 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I don't think so. Too many good teams in the East right now and I just don't think the Habs get in. Price will need to have a really good year and even with Chiarot i'm not a big fan of their defence right now. Not terrible, but could use improvement. The main 4 people are picking in the Atlantic i think will all make it, and Washington, too. Those 5 would all be pretty surprising to me (and most other people) if they miss. Then the last 3 spots are quite debatable, but with Carolina getting Gardiner i'd be pretty surprised if they miss. Then there are two more spots left, and with the Rangers, Devils, and Flyers improving (especially the Rangers and Devils, while the Flyers were already a decent team), I just don't think there's room for the Habs. And remember teams like the Islanders and Pittsburgh who lots of people think will fall out, but never give up on the Penguins with Crosby and Malkin, and the Islanders surprised lots of people last year and could surprise people again. Buffalo's gotten better and if a lot goes right Columbus could make it. I'm not saying Columbus is more likely than Montreal, but i'm just saying that if the main 4 in the Atlantic and Washington make it, then let's say the Hurricanes make it, too, only one of those other teams i mentioned could make it for Montreal to get in. Ottawa and Detroit would shock me if they get in, but anyone else totally could in my opinion and i wouldn't be shocked. Montreal could get in, but as of right now, i'm going to say no. I'm going to make more predictions before the season, though. Maybe i'll change my mind.
SpaghettiPasta liked this.
Sep. 29, 2020 at 4:38 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: SpaghettiPasta
Probably not

They did! In the completely unpredictable, weirdest way imaginable.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit