SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/The Box

Victory Simulation Hockey League

Oct. 3, 2019 at 3:33 p.m.
VHL - Representitive

The Victory Hockey League (VHL) is an online, browser-based hockey simulation forum. After signing up on the forum, creating and customizing your player is simple - you have almost total control over the type of player you want to have, and you will go through the entire career process, complete with drafts, a minor league, waivers, free agency, trades, and more.

To progress and grow your player, you can do a variety of things each week to earn points, including writing short articles, doing graphics, recording podcasts, or even creating short videos. There's lots of options to accommodate every user regardless of how much time you choose to invest in your player.

The VHL has been running for over 11 real-life years and is entirely free to join and play in. We aren't selling anyone anything, we just hope to have you as part of our growing community.

Get your career started today at https://vhlforum.com/

maplelaughs2297 liked this.
Mar. 15, 2020 at 9:10 a.m.
v5 CBJ GM
Seems cool, maybe I'll consider looking into it @beavissvhl
Saskleaf liked this.
Dec. 10, 2020 at 2:10 p.m.
VHL - Representitive
Bump! We are getting close to trade deadline!
Dec. 10, 2020 at 2:10 p.m.
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Guys I'm a member on there now and I highly recommend
Jan. 3, 2021 at 8:10 p.m.
VHL - Representitive
Playoffs are about the end its a great time to join!
Feb. 3, 2021 at 7:04 p.m.
sbinalla
Quoting: BeavissVHL

The Victory Hockey League (VHL) is an online, browser-based hockey simulation forum. After signing up on the forum, creating and customizing your player is simple - you have almost total control over the type of player you want to have, and you will go through the entire career process, complete with drafts, a minor league, waivers, free agency, trades, and more.

To progress and grow your player, you can do a variety of things each week to earn points, including writing short articles, doing graphics, recording podcasts, or even creating short videos. There's lots of options to accommodate every user regardless of how much time you choose to invest in your player.

The VHL has been running for over 11 real-life years and is entirely free to join and play in. We aren't selling anyone anything, we just hope to have you as part of our growing community.

sounds cool!!!!!
Feb. 3, 2021 at 7:06 p.m.
sbinalla
Playoffs are about the end its a great time to join!
Feb. 3, 2021 at 7:07 p.m.
sbinalla

do you have to sign in or can you be a guest
May 10, 2021 at 11:08 a.m.
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
BUMP

Really fun league, one of the main reasons I've been spending a little less time on CF is because I found the VHL. You can make a player, earn TPE to make them better, and what really might interest y'all is you can become a GM who manages a bunch of these players, complete with drafts, trades, and free agency. Really an incredible community, too, centered around discord. Highly recommend
May 10, 2021 at 11:10 a.m.
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Edited May 21, 2021 at 3:46 p.m.
Quoting: maplelaughs2297
do you have to sign in or can you be a guest

to create a player, you do have to create an account as well. If you have any questions, we can keep talking in this thread or you can PM me on vhlforum.com at Ledge and Dairy (I may or may not have stolen a CF username, full credit to the real guy)

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll