SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Conspiracy Theory on why the Devils are so Bad

Oct. 19, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
The Devils locker room made a big group chat of all the players with only one player left out, Taylor Hall. The belief in the locker room is that he will be leaving and they are all mad at him for that. So, they decide they will purposely play awful for 2 things. 1. Taylor Hall doesn't get what he wants, to win and 2. the Devils have a good shot at winning the draft lottery again, to get Lafrienere, who in time will replace Hall. Boom, mind blown.

*DISCLAIMER* I know this isn't what's happeneing (at least probably not) but I'm bored.
BuFfaLOFaN liked this.
Oct. 19, 2019 at 8:44 a.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: AndrewLadd
The Devils locker room made a big group chat of all the players with only one player left out, Taylor Hall. The belief in the locker room is that he will be leaving and they are all mad at him for that. So, they decide they will purposely play awful for 2 things. 1. Taylor Hall doesn't get what he wants, to win and 2. the Devils have a good shot at winning the draft lottery again, to get Lafrienere, who in time will replace Hall. Boom, mind blown.

*DISCLAIMER* I know this isn't what's happeneing (at least probably not) but I'm bored.

If you're going to write fiction/fantasy.....go the J.K. Rowling route. Much more financially rewardingsmile

No, I don't believe the Devil players are mad at Hall for leaving, I would say it's envy. They wish they were UFAs at the end of the season too.
Oct. 19, 2019 at 4:14 p.m.
Quoting: palhal
If you're going to write fiction/fantasy.....go the J.K. Rowling route. Much more financially rewardingsmile

No, I don't believe the Devil players are mad at Hall for leaving, I would say it's envy. They wish they were UFAs at the end of the season too.

Hughes just said during the postgame interview that he'll be signing an offer sheet w/ VAN.
Oct. 21, 2019 at 10:40 a.m.
Below Market Value
Ray Shero has just traded Taylor Hall for Ilya Kovalchuk. The prodigal son has returned.
AndrewLadd liked this.
Oct. 21, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Ray Shero has just traded Taylor Hall for Ilya Kovalchuk. The prodigal son has returned.

Ilya Kovalchuk now...Or 1984? Lol.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll