ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
29$81,500,000$58,264,056$0$5,100,000$23,235,944
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$800,000$800,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
C
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
LW, RW
UFA
$1,300,000$1,300,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, LW
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
C
UFA - 3
$700,000$700,000
C
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
C
UFA - 1
$2,350,000$2,350,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
RW, C
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$748,333$748,333
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$175,000$175K)
RD
UFA - 1
$880,833$880,833 (Performance Bonus$257,500$258K)
G
RFA - 3
$925,000$925,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$771,666$771,666 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
RD
RFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 2
$4,625,000$4,625,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$795,000$795,000 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
RD
UFA - 3
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$763,333$763,333 (Performance Bonus$70,000$70K)
RW, LW
UFA - 3
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
LD
UFA - 1
$743,333$743,333
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$726,667$726,667
RW
UFA - 1
$753,333$753,333
C
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
RW
UFA - 1
$753,333$753,333
RW, C
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 2, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.
Banned
Alex belzile will remain on first line. He done so much thing well beside scoring Caufield is a sniper but is all around game is very poor
Billy739 liked this.
Nov. 2, 2019 at 8:12 p.m.
Billy739
Belzile is consistently Lavals top producer regardless of who's in our system .
i doubt he loses top RW just like i doubt MTL burns a year of Caufields deal for an AHL run they'd only do it like MTL did with Poehling in a statement NHL game . (MTL GM had a mob after him so he pushed Kotkanemi and Poehling into the spot light early to buy himself time to fix his mess )

it would be cool to see KK and Poehling with Mete and Fleury down in Laval though
Fleury's played big but he's a playmaker who was Lavals top RD his rookie year based on this and we could be hurting his development for no reason with Folin being just as aggressive playing the body we lose nothing by playing him . Jordan Harris is making more of a case for jumping to the NHL then any of our RD currently with 7 points in 7 games as one of the NCAA top Defensemen . He played well with Primeau last year in a shot blocking /stay at home D role in his rookie season but has inherited a larger role as both of the other RD he played behind were seniors who left the system along with 2/3 LD .

Harris is a player who reminds me an awful lot of Torey Krug who was discovered out of the NCAA by Claude Julien who will no doubt appreciate Harris ability to Quarter Back the PP

but you're right Laval could be scary but i think its only if MTL is a playoff team because otherwise Coach Joel Bouchard wont use them just like Juulsen they'll wait until he gets the system completely before putting them in . he's not someone who likes to give away roster spots as his philosophy is you got to earn a position , it wont be given .
Pharow liked this.
Nov. 2, 2019 at 8:15 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: Sebybbq
Alex belzile will remain on first line. He done so much thing well beside scoring Caufield is a sniper but is all around game is very poor

this is true but he's so dominant as a Scorer it wont matter on a team like MTL
look at Drouin his game was full of holes defensively the first 2 years in MTL but this year he figured it out
Caufield is 2x the goal scorer Drouin is so as long as he scores consistently he'll be a value .

we got a 4 line system so we can play him sheltered minutes on 2nd /3rd pair while giving him top PP RW spot and he'll thrive .

i'd rather leave him another year with Turcotte in NCAA as they are looking dominant together .
Pharow liked this.
Nov. 2, 2019 at 8:22 p.m.
Quoting: Billy739
Belzile is consistently Lavals top producer regardless of who's in our system .
i doubt he loses top RW just like i doubt MTL burns a year of Caufields deal for an AHL run they'd only do it like MTL did with Poehling in a statement NHL game . (MTL GM had a mob after him so he pushed Kotkanemi and Poehling into the spot light early to buy himself time to fix his mess ) I didn't really pay attention to the line combinations, I just thought the all around roster would be fun to see

it would be cool to see KK and Poehling with Mete and Fleury down in Laval though
Fleury's played big but he's a playmaker who was Lavals top RD his rookie year based on this and we could be hurting his development for no reason with Folin being just as aggressive playing the body we lose nothing by playing him . Jordan Harris is making more of a case for jumping to the NHL then any of our RD currently with 7 points in 7 games as one of the NCAA top Defensemen . He played well with Primeau last year in a shot blocking /stay at home D role in his rookie season but has inherited a larger role as both of the other RD he played behind were seniors who left the system along with 2/3 LD .

Harris is a player who reminds me an awful lot of Torey Krug who was discovered out of the NCAA by Claude Julien who will no doubt appreciate Harris ability to Quarter Back the PP

but you're right Laval could be scary but i think its only if MTL is a playoff team because otherwise Coach Joel Bouchard wont use them just like Juulsen they'll wait until he gets the system completely before putting them in . he's not someone who likes to give away roster spots as his philosophy is you got to earn a position , it wont be given .
Billy739 liked this.
Nov. 2, 2019 at 8:22 p.m.
Banned
this is true but he's so dominant as a Scorer it wont matter on a team like MTL
look at Drouin his game was full of holes defensively the first 2 years in MTL but this year he figured it out
Caufield is 2x the goal scorer Drouin is so as long as he scores consistently he'll be a value .

we got a 4 line system so we can play him sheltered minutes on 2nd /3rd pair while giving him top PP RW spot and he'll thrive .

i'd rather leave him another year with Turcotte in NCAA as they are looking dominant together .

I kind of disagree with you because he doesn’t have to play a lot on 5on5 because he will do major parts of is damage on powerplay. Thats always been is bread and butter. I imagine that Julien will managed is ice time even strength like he did with kotkaniemi. He could use that to is advantage playing against third pair defenseman. Facing top pair night in night wiukd expose him and he could use a first year of pressure on the third line or the fourth line like suzuki just to get use to nhl speed and execution. I’ve watched is game in Wisconsin and by the end of the year he will play in professional hockey. He got the speed and this amazing releases. Is positioning in the o-zone is over the chart but is play without the puck need to improve he is always caught off position thats something nhl coach doesn’t accept. But he is working on that because this weekend game in Wisconsin was already better
Billy739 liked this.
Nov. 2, 2019 at 8:27 p.m.
Banned
Jordan harris will be a complete stud in few year. I watch him play this year in ncaa and he is dominant for is team. He skate so well, he is a great defender using is stick very properly, he is way above average hockey IQ so he made it up for is size. He have a tremendous vision
Maybe the best passer since andrei markov
Billy739 liked this.
Nov. 2, 2019 at 8:34 p.m.
Billy739
I kind of disagree with you because he doesn’t have to play a lot on 5on5 because he will do major parts of is damage on powerplay. Thats always been is bread and butter. I imagine that Julien will managed is ice time even strength like he did with kotkaniemi. He could use that to is advantage playing against third pair defenseman. Facing top pair night in night wiukd expose him and he could use a first year of pressure on the third line or the fourth line like suzuki just to get use to nhl speed and execution. I’ve watched is game in Wisconsin and by the end of the year he will play in professional hockey. He got the speed and this amazing releases. Is positioning in the o-zone is over the chart but is play without the puck need to improve he is always caught off position thats something nhl coach doesn’t accept. But he is working on that because this weekend game in Wisconsin was already better

using your Suzuki example , even he needed an extra year despite being a final cut and out playing Kotkanemi in the pre season last year he was sent down to develop never the less and as Such he entered the NHL with more goals then Pacioretty in his first 10 games thus far.

Caufield could start today in the NHL but he's 5'6 and plays a high speed game in a system with virtually no long road trips or any form of competition that prepares them stamina wise to play a full 82 game season plus a best of 7 playoff series . his skills there but his conditioning and strength is questionable if you consider Poehling put on 40 pounds of muscle over 2 years preparing for the NHL at 6'3 200 pounds he still got a Concussion to start his rookie season that resulted in him being pushed to the AHL while he re-gains form

i just dont want to see the Golden Goal Scorer get hurt .
Pharow liked this.
Nov. 2, 2019 at 8:35 p.m.
Billy739
Jordan harris will be a complete stud in few year. I watch him play this year in ncaa and he is dominant for is team. He skate so well, he is a great defender using is stick very properly, he is way above average hockey IQ so he made it up for is size. He have a tremendous vision
Maybe the best passer since andrei markov

i think you've summed it all up pretty well here

i see Harris as a guy Claude Julien will respond to for every reason you just listed .
Pharow liked this.
Nov. 2, 2019 at 8:43 p.m.
Banned
using your Suzuki example , even he needed an extra year despite being a final cut and out playing Kotkanemi in the pre season last year he was sent down to develop never the less and as Such he entered the NHL with more goals then Pacioretty in his first 10 games thus far.

Caufield could start today in the NHL but he's 5'6 and plays a high speed game in a system with virtually no long road trips or any form of competition that prepares them stamina wise to play a full 82 game season plus a best of 7 playoff series . his skills there but his conditioning and strength is questionable if you consider Poehling put on 40 pounds of muscle over 2 years preparing for the NHL at 6'3 200 pounds he still got a Concussion to start his rookie season that resulted in him being pushed to the AHL while he re-gains form

i just dont want to see the Golden Goal Scorer get hurt .

And montreal have the luxury not to rush their pick with all those roster players. We already have to many players then poehling couldn’t start this year with Montreal. With almost every forward coming back next season its will be hard for caufield to crack the roster. It’s not like montreal have difficulty scoring goal. So they can wait for him.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll