Forums/Armchair-GM

FIRE BOWMAN

Created by: hockeyfan78
Team: 2019-20 Chicago Blackhawks
Initial Creation Date: Nov. 3, 2019
Published: Nov. 3, 2019
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
I'm literally am starting to hate this team just because on Bowman. My feelings of anger began to spark with the Hartman trade (who was my favorite player on the team which then became Jokiharu (do you see a pattern here)) but the hate fire began to spread when he fired Coach Q and started giving jobs to guys he liked (Jermy Colliton (Idk if I spelled his name right and Idc, maybe if he shows some actual coaching abilities or the ability to connect to the players I'll start thinking about giving a damn)). It is because of this action that led to the hiring of an assistant coach who blamed the hockey gods for there loses than their selves. They need to take some accountability for the fact that they aren't great coaches and figure out what they could do better. Then there was the Schmaltz and Jokiharju trades. I said this once before and I'm going to say this again, trading promising young talent for bust isn't going to do anything for the team. Sure the chemistry between DeBrincat and Strome is great, but you separate the two and Strome just looks lost and becomes useless. This team is going full steam ahead to the the edge of the cliff known as the pit of despair and by then we would be a team with 0 depth and a ton of rejected prospects. Scotty Bowman needs to grow a pair, take off his mom goggles, and tell Stan to fix this team by the end of the season or else he is fired. Another thing that fueled my hatred for Bowman was what he did to Jokiharju last season. If he stayed in the NHL last season he would have had a decent first season, however they let him play in the juniors, after Q was fired he received less ice-time which caused a decrease in his point production, then he sent him down to the minors, and finally traded him to Buffalo for a bust. I had the misfortune of being able to ask Bowman a few questions at an open practice last season and I asked him why he sent Jokiharju down to the AHL, and his response was that they wanted him to develop more and they just didn't have enough players at the beginning of the season which is why he was called up in the first place. While that second part may have been true, that first part WAS BS. THE YEAR BEFORE MAKING HIS NHL HE HAD 71 POINTS AS A D-MAN IN 63 GAMES IN THE WHL, HOW WAS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH. If Q had not been fired I guarantee you he would have found a spot in the line-up for Jokiharju. The real reason why Jokiharju went through this was because his game fit Q's system much better than Colliton's. I literally hate this man and what him fired on the spot. When they do I will help organize the parade. However I doubt that most of you will read this anyway as I just ranted for what would have most likely and entire sports article but if you did please leave something that indicates that you did. Until his *** is fired I will continue considering being a Sabers/Hurricanes/Coyotes fan because those are the only teams with former Blackhawks players that are winning. Now please excuse me so I can cry into my pillow about how we are most likely not going to win a single game in November.

Also did you really think I would do anything to the roster right now. No, I'm going to treat the roster the same way Bowman has treated his fans throughout the last 2 (going onto 3) years. Also remember "The hockey gods are against us"
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the CHI
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
24$81,500,000$68,620,853$0$7,557,500$12,879,147
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LW, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$10,500,000$10,500,000
C
NMC
UFA - 4
$2,625,000$2,625,000
RW
NMC
UFA - 4
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$3,900,000$3,900,000
C, RW
UFA - 3
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
C
UFA - 2
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RW, C
UFA - 3
$778,333$778,333 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
C, RW
RFA - 3
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW, LW
RFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$2,475,000$2M)
C
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,538,462$5,538,462
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
$6,875,000$6,875,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 5
$6,000,000$6,000,000
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$4,550,000$4,550,000
LD/RD
UFA - 3
$3,850,000$3,850,000
RD
UFA - 3
$1,400,000$1,400,000
G
UFA - 1
$3,333,225$3,333,225
LD
UFA - 3
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
RFA - 3
$1,200,000$1,200,000
LD
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 3, 2019 at 2:28 a.m.
Banned
The only thing that is bad is that we can’t fire fan. He gave Chicago three stanley cup and there a still some moron out there who continu to complain
Nov. 3, 2019 at 2:33 a.m.
AllJonedOut
3 rings and a successful reload.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 2:47 a.m.
Quoting: Sebybbq
The only thing that is bad is that we can’t fire fan. He gave Chicago three stanley cup and there a still some moron out there who continu to complain

He didn't contribute much to building that Cup dynasty, Dale Talon did. I'd also like to remind you that he made several great picks in the draft and traded most of them. I will admit that he has made a good amount of trades that went are favor, but their have been more trades that we lost. He has always been a man who would take 2 small steps forward and 1 giant step back and is currently the ranked 25 on the list of NHL GM's going into the season. Bowman may have been at the helm, but that was because all of the core players that won us those cups like Toews, Kane, Hossa, Sharp, Crawford, Seabrook, Keith, and Hjalmersson were already on the team. He just added a few players that were considered depth pieces and that was it.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 3:09 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: hockeyfan78
He didn't contribute much to building that Cup dynasty, Dale Talon did. I'd also like to remind you that he made several great picks in the draft and traded most of them. I will admit that he has made a good amount of trades that went are favor, but their have been more trades that we lost. He has always been a man who would take 2 small steps forward and 1 giant step back and is currently the ranked 25 on the list of NHL GM's going into the season. Bowman may have been at the helm, but that was because all of the core players that won us those cups like Toews, Kane, Hossa, Sharp, Crawford, Seabrook, Keith, and Hjalmersson were already on the team. He just added a few players that were considered depth pieces and that was it.

He was the right arm of dale tallon so he deserved as much credit as tallon. But the scoutings team is the one who built this team. For bowman, he herited of a great team but after the first two cup he made some great trade and managed the cap very well to keep their core and added some very valuable piece in saad, daley, kruger stalberg, leddy, andrew shaw, oduya roscival. Yeah those last two or three year have been bad but chicago is rebuilding there defence and with all their prospect they will compete again in a mather of time. The only thing that bowman as really mess up is seabrook extension. He should have kept hajlmarson instead of seabrook. He would have cost half of seabrook and they could have trade seabrook when he still valuable. But for the rest he did pretty well
Nov. 3, 2019 at 3:29 a.m.
He was the right arm of dale tallon so he deserved as much credit as tallon. But the scoutings team is the one who built this team. For bowman, he herited of a great team but after the first two cup he made some great trade and managed the cap very well to keep their core and added some very valuable piece in saad, daley, kruger stalberg, leddy, andrew shaw, oduya roscival. Yeah those last two or three year have been bad but chicago is rebuilding there defence and with all their prospect they will compete again in a mather of time. The only thing that bowman as really mess up is seabrook extension. He should have kept hajlmarson instead of seabrook. He would have cost half of seabrook and they could have trade seabrook when he still valuable. But for the rest he did pretty well

If overpaying players to the point where he is unable to trade Seabrook so they had to give up Hjalmersson instead managing the cap well then sure, they definitely managed the cap well. I would prefer Panarin over Saad although I'll give Bowman the benefit of the doubt because no one knew how that trade would work out, Kruger was signed to an extention of 3 million to produce 17 points a season (excluding those 2 years when he produced in the 20's), and don't get me started on rozisval, he was a decent player but given too much money in Chicago. I don't know why you bothered to mention the salary cap when every summer they need to make cap dumps so they could always sign free agents This has been the first summer since we actually had a good amount of cap space. They couldn't move Seabrook or Keith because of the clauses in their contracts. I don't know who told you that Bowman did a good job managing the cap when we also had to get rid of Teravainen because Carolina needed someone else to go with Bickel. Other than Bowman, the cap has been our greatest enemy since 2010-2018. Also as mentioned before, he botched more trades than actually won them, the main reason why he still has a job is because of his dad and every now and then he makes one great trade only to botched the next trade he makes
Nov. 3, 2019 at 7:11 a.m.
I agree with you on the Jokiharju thing, he is amazing...and would be a starter on D for Chi and probably one of there best Dmen also, be bad played amazing and I wouldn't reverse that trade for nothing, Sabres made out pretty well. He also had the same amount of points as Nylander, 1 less..4 more games
HatterTParty liked this.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 9:32 a.m.
MisstheWhalers
Not a Hawks fan but imo Bowman really squandered the offseason, all that cap space and that's the best he could do with it? The Shaw acquisition was classic Bowman trying to get an old band member back, trading for both of Maata and Da Haan was overkill and really the biggest need was one top 6 winger but he didn't get that, seems like he had an opportunity to squeeze one more run out of this group but he just used up his cap space on too much of the same player and historically yeah he made some good moves but he also made some real real bad ones, ownership might want to consider a change or at the very least bringing in another assistant GM or something.
hockeyfan78 and HatterTParty liked this.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 9:38 a.m.
Chicago

He traded Teravainen as a "sweetener" to get rid of Bryan Bickell (who had one year left on his contract). He overpaid Seabrook, he traded Panarin for Saad, he traded Phillip Danault for Dale Weise and Tomas Flieschmann. That's 3 top 6 forwards he traded away in 3 years.
Shibbal18, Jco5ta5 and HatterTParty liked this.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 10:03 a.m.
Shibbal18
Nylander hasnt been bad for Chicago though. He shouldnt ever be on the 4th line, which proves your coaching point right, but that trade seems to have benefitted both teams
Pharow and Aussie_Blackhawk liked this.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 11:54 a.m.
Quoting: Shibbal18
Nylander hasnt been bad for Chicago though. He shouldnt ever be on the 4th line, which proves your coaching point right, but that trade seems to have benefitted both teams

Here’s the problem though. It’s not about nylander being good or bad. It’s about his role. As you just pointed out, he shouldn’t be a 4th liner, especially when we gave up joker for him. With that being done though, the problem actually is “what Purpose does nylander possibly serve better than joker?!” To this day I have no idea why bowman made the trade other than bowman homers saying that he was righting the ship defensively with de haan and maatta. Sorry, but Jesus that was a terrible trade. We didn’t NEED nylander, but we did NEED joker. I don’t care about this bull**** makeshift defense bowman made with scotch tape cuz it’s a ****ing joke.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 12:06 p.m.

Dude, with all due respect, you need to chill. Don’t go thinking fans have no reason to be angry or vent their frustrations. Bowman has been a clown and so has Colliton. Also, I don’t know if you’re actually buddies with this guy or just not a hawks fan, but everyone knows bowman had nothing to do with building the core or that dynasty. He had input with tallon?! Everything Tallon used to do to scout and recruit talent bowman spits in the face of. Bowman talks about the analytics department of the hawks being cutting edge? He doesn’t even know what analytics are!!!

So please, I hear penguins fans calling for rutherfords head in Pittsburgh and I used to hear wings fans calling for Holland’s head ten years ago. Just cuz your team is successful for a time doesn’t excuse blatant incompetence. Success breeds a standard that needs to followed, and bowman is making a joke of it. All he did was retool cheaply around a great core in its prime. Maybe a good trade or two. But the way he has dismantled this team from its peak to a deep deep trough is disgusting. If your okay with mediocrity being promoted for team, good for you, but I only ask that you keep it to yourself. Cuz I’d rather hear fan pissed about the GM’s mismanagement than hear the guy endorsing it.
Quoting: NickC1988
He traded Teravainen as a "sweetener" to get rid of Bryan Bickell (who had one year left on his contract). He overpaid Seabrook, he traded Panarin for Saad, he traded Phillip Danault for Dale Weise and Tomas Flieschmann. That's 3 top 6 forwards he traded away in 3 years.

Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Not a Hawks fan but imo Bowman really squandered the offseason, all that cap space and that's the best he could do with it? The Shaw acquisition was classic Bowman trying to get an old band member back, trading for both of Maata and Da Haan was overkill and really the biggest need was one top 6 winger but he didn't get that, seems like he had an opportunity to squeeze one more run out of this group but he just used up his cap space on too much of the same player and historically yeah he made some good moves but he also made some real real bad ones, ownership might want to consider a change or at the very least bringing in another assistant GM or something.

Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
I agree with you on the Jokiharju thing, he is amazing...and would be a starter on D for Chi and probably one of there best Dmen also, be bad played amazing and I wouldn't reverse that trade for nothing, Sabres made out pretty well. He also had the same amount of points as Nylander, 1 less..4 more games

Quoting: hockeyfan78
If overpaying players to the point where he is unable to trade Seabrook so they had to give up Hjalmersson instead managing the cap well then sure, they definitely managed the cap well. I would prefer Panarin over Saad although I'll give Bowman the benefit of the doubt because no one knew how that trade would work out, Kruger was signed to an extention of 3 million to produce 17 points a season (excluding those 2 years when he produced in the 20's), and don't get me started on rozisval, he was a decent player but given too much money in Chicago. I don't know why you bothered to mention the salary cap when every summer they need to make cap dumps so they could always sign free agents This has been the first summer since we actually had a good amount of cap space. They couldn't move Seabrook or Keith because of the clauses in their contracts. I don't know who told you that Bowman did a good job managing the cap when we also had to get rid of Teravainen because Carolina needed someone else to go with Bickel. Other than Bowman, the cap has been our greatest enemy since 2010-2018. Also as mentioned before, he botched more trades than actually won them, the main reason why he still has a job is because of his dad and every now and then he makes one great trade only to botched the next trade he makes
Nov. 3, 2019 at 12:49 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: HatterTParty
Dude, with all due respect, you need to chill. Don’t go thinking fans have no reason to be angry or vent their frustrations. Bowman has been a clown and so has Colliton. Also, I don’t know if you’re actually buddies with this guy or just not a hawks fan, but everyone knows bowman had nothing to do with building the core or that dynasty. He had input with tallon?! Everything Tallon used to do to scout and recruit talent bowman spits in the face of. Bowman talks about the analytics department of the hawks being cutting edge? He doesn’t even know what analytics are!!!

So please, I hear penguins fans calling for rutherfords head in Pittsburgh and I used to hear wings fans calling for Holland’s head ten years ago. Just cuz your team is successful for a time doesn’t excuse blatant incompetence. Success breeds a standard that needs to followed, and bowman is making a joke of it. All he did was retool cheaply around a great core in its prime. Maybe a good trade or two. But the way he has dismantled this team from its peak to a deep deep trough is disgusting. If your okay with mediocrity being promoted for team, good for you, but I only ask that you keep it to yourself. Cuz I’d rather hear fan pissed about the GM’s mismanagement than hear the guy endorsing it.

And as a fan i cannot support moron people who doesn’t know nothing about the game, always complaining about everything thinking they would do better and coming up with unrealistic trade or idea without knowing anything on how salary cap work’s. Plus talon left in 2009 after giving horrible contract to cam barker, brian cambell. Bowman drafted andrew shaw and saad krueger and acquired leddy and a bunch of pick that help build the 2 cup after. He add to manage the cap that tallon left him but its easier to blast bowman when you know nothing. I not saying that he done just good move but he deserve more credit and lately he have done a good job racking up pick and building bug prospect pool on defense. So no as a fan based you should shut up and chear for your team.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 12:52 p.m.
Shibbal18
Here’s the problem though. It’s not about nylander being good or bad. It’s about his role. As you just pointed out, he shouldn’t be a 4th liner, especially when we gave up joker for him. With that being done though, the problem actually is “what Purpose does nylander possibly serve better than joker?!” To this day I have no idea why bowman made the trade other than bowman homers saying that he was righting the ship defensively with de haan and maatta. Sorry, but Jesus that was a terrible trade. We didn’t NEED nylander, but we did NEED joker. I don’t care about this bull**** makeshift defense bowman made with scotch tape cuz it’s a ****ing joke.

As you said though, you needed a top 6 forward. Thats where he should be. Coach needs to get the lines right
Nov. 3, 2019 at 12:56 p.m.
As you said though, you needed a top 6 forward. Thats where he should be. Coach needs to get the lines right

Then I’ll ask, given the state of the hawks, mind you with some offensive problems and a lot of defensive problems, do we really need a top six forward or do we need the top four defenseman? This is just me but after 49 shots against versus the kings, I know I want joker.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 1:10 p.m.
Shibbal18
Then I’ll ask, given the state of the hawks, mind you with some offensive problems and a lot of defensive problems, do we really need a top six forward or do we need the top four defenseman? This is just me but after 49 shots against versus the kings, I know I want joker.

He definitely shouldnt have traded away a dman when they had a need for a dman, i know why he thought Jokiharju was expendable though. Its a weird trade because the Sabres really didnt need another RHD and could use a top 6 forward, even then Jokiharju solidified himself in their top 6 and created a logjam. Its not as bad a bust as a lot of Bowman's other trades though. Btw im not disagreeing that Bowman is bad
HatterTParty liked this.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 1:17 p.m.
And as a fan i cannot support moron people who doesn’t know nothing about the game, always complaining about everything thinking they would do better and coming up with unrealistic trade or idea without knowing anything on how salary cap work’s. Plus talon left in 2009 after giving horrible contract to cam barker, brian cambell. Bowman drafted andrew shaw and saad krueger and acquired leddy and a bunch of pick that help build the 2 cup after. He add to manage the cap that tallon left him but its easier to blast bowman when you know nothing. I not saying that he done just good move but he deserve more credit and lately he have done a good job racking up pick and building bug prospect pool on defense. So no as a fan based you should shut up and chear for your team.

Okay, you had some decent points to make as long as you stay on hockey, I’m not listening to this crap people say dissing people’s knowledge, cuz it’s bull****. I could just as easily say you don’t know Jack either.

Here’s your problem, firstly, stop thinking people are trying to insist they could do better. No one in their right mind should think that short Paul Fenton being your GM. Fans come here to VENT. I don’t care how illogical it is until it borders on insanity. Last time I checked, bowman has built up 2 and a half years of bad graces. Plus, he believes big and slow in a faster NHL is apparently the path to success.

So Tallon left the team with a bad cap. Let’s look at that. Barker got us a promising defenseman in leddy, doesn’t seem like a horrible situation. Campbell’s contract? Traded to Florida WHILE he was still fantastic. Not a bad situation. Big buff, ladd, Versteeg, Niemi, sopel, eager? ALL LEFT FOR HUGE RETURN! What the **** did Tallon put us in?! Seriously this boggles my ****ing mind!!! Yet, bowman trades teravainen, panarin, danault, signs that ridiculous seabrook deal, trades a first for broken Ladd, then does whatever this summer was suppose to accomplish? What history or knowledge are we ****ing missing?! Bowman was left with a cup winner, a prime core, and trade pieces every team paid top dollar for. He drafted saad and Shaw, cool, awesome role players that grew to semi core pieces. Anything else?

Seriously, go ahead and share your opinion, but don’t be so high and mighty to think yours is always the end all be all. I don’t think you know much either, doesn’t mean it’s true. Plus I won’t actually say that to you because this is a place for opinions!!!!!! We all as hawks fans are disgusted with the gross mismanagement, but don’t be stupid enough that we won’t keep cheering on the hawks. I’ve been since I was 3 and a half in 1994, I’ve seen all the highs and lows. I’ll gladly call out any member of the organization if I think they lack the passion I have. So respect others’ passion as well, cuz I won’t disrespect your giving bowman a pass. Plus, if you really I or anyone else on this site is dumb or has no hockey knowledge, then we’re beneath you and you should just leave us alone.
hockeyfan78 liked this.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 1:18 p.m.
He definitely shouldnt have traded away a dman when they had a need for a dman, i know why he thought Jokiharju was expendable though. Its a weird trade because the Sabres really didnt need another RHD and could use a top 6 forward, even then Jokiharju solidified himself in their top 6 and created a logjam. Its not as bad a bust as a lot of Bowman's other trades though. Btw im not disagreeing that Bowman is bad

No no I get it, and I agree with you, not his worst, but man I do think he could have gotten really good return if he played his cards right.
Shibbal18 liked this.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 1:59 p.m.
Banned
Okay, you had some decent points to make as long as you stay on hockey, I’m not listening to this crap people say dissing people’s knowledge, cuz it’s bull****. I could just as easily say you don’t know Jack either.

Here’s your problem, firstly, stop thinking people are trying to insist they could do better. No one in their right mind should think that short Paul Fenton being your GM. Fans come here to VENT. I don’t care how illogical it is until it borders on insanity. Last time I checked, bowman has built up 2 and a half years of bad graces. Plus, he believes big and slow in a faster NHL is apparently the path to success.

So Tallon left the team with a bad cap. Let’s look at that. Barker got us a promising defenseman in leddy, doesn’t seem like a horrible situation. Campbell’s contract? Traded to Florida WHILE he was still fantastic. Not a bad situation. Big buff, ladd, Versteeg, Niemi, sopel, eager? ALL LEFT FOR HUGE RETURN! What the **** did Tallon put us in?! Seriously this boggles my ****ing mind!!! Yet, bowman trades teravainen, panarin, danault, signs that ridiculous seabrook deal, trades a first for broken Ladd, then does whatever this summer was suppose to accomplish? What history or knowledge are we ****ing missing?! Bowman was left with a cup winner, a prime core, and trade pieces every team paid top dollar for. He drafted saad and Shaw, cool, awesome role players that grew to semi core pieces. Anything else?

Seriously, go ahead and share your opinion, but don’t be so high and mighty to think yours is always the end all be all. I don’t think you know much either, doesn’t mean it’s true. Plus I won’t actually say that to you because this is a place for opinions!!!!!! We all as hawks fans are disgusted with the gross mismanagement, but don’t be stupid enough that we won’t keep cheering on the hawks. I’ve been since I was 3 and a half in 1994, I’ve seen all the highs and lows. I’ll gladly call out any member of the organization if I think they lack the passion I have. So respect others’ passion as well, cuz I won’t disrespect your giving bowman a pass. Plus, if you really I or anyone else on this site is dumb or has no hockey knowledge, then we’re beneath you and you should just leave us alone.

Traded for dylan strome, drafted debrincat and chad krys with shaw trade. Got entwistle who look amazing for a package of suspect player in arizona. He got connor murphy, he got a maxing return for ryan hartman who have been on three team since that trade. How was he supposed to keep panarin and company with toews and kane that wanted half of the salary cap money. I am aware that he did some stupid move but he did some very good move in that 7 years spend that they where s the top every single years. Last three years have been hard but he have built a impressive prospect pool with boqvist, beaudin, krys, mitchell, gilbert, carlsson, vlassic and up front they got strome via trade and debrincat, dach and kurashev.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 10:58 p.m.
Traded for dylan strome, drafted debrincat and chad krys with shaw trade. Got entwistle who look amazing for a package of suspect player in arizona. He got connor murphy, he got a maxing return for ryan hartman who have been on three team since that trade. How was he supposed to keep panarin and company with toews and kane that wanted half of the salary cap money. I am aware that he did some stupid move but he did some very good move in that 7 years spend that they where s the top every single years. Last three years have been hard but he have built a impressive prospect pool with boqvist, beaudin, krys, mitchell, gilbert, carlsson, vlassic and up front they got strome via trade and debrincat, dach and kurashev.

Okay, you got Dylan strome, and then you drafted Kirby Dach. So basically Stan’s goal with those two is to literally have thee slowest center core in the league. Also, strome can’t play without debrincat, that much anyone can see. Drafting debrincat, yes, sure, good move, considering the other 40 something picks before him were just stupid. Chad krys? The guy who is being lost to the defense logjam? Not so sure on that one yet.

Connor Murphy. Traded hammer for him.......absolutely enough said due to anger radiating through me for that one.

Hartman. Decent trade, but plenty of anger considering the energy and grit he brought. Considering his recent performances, I guess that’s a good one, but I still maintain he was best with a Q-ran hawks.

Panarin. There are no amount of excuses someone can feed for that garbage. Not enough room?! Make some ****ing room then Stan! Maybe he would have given you the discount Kane and toews were too ****ing selfish to give! You give up a generational player for the ghost of Saad?!?!?!?!?!?!? Nope, that’s all on Stan, and on Kane and toews.........

Kudos on the dman prospect pool Stan, good to know **** years weren’t all a waste. Here’s your next job: trade guys like seabrook who are useless, Gus while his value is still decent (the one ****ing guy he actually wouldn’t trade......), and don’t trade for a guy like maatta who’s a god damn pylon.

Forwards? Debrincat, check. Strome, as long as he’s literally attached to debrincat’s jock strap. Also, Jesus Dylan learn to ****ing skate. Kurashev, yes please, but hey broken clock twice a day huh? Dach? Please don’t trigger me. Every hawks fan on this site knows how much I do not like that kid. Also, at 3rd overall, that’s not a badge for Stan, he better be a stud. But hey, as long as he’s big right Stan?! Who cares how slow he is in the fast nhl!!!!!!!
Nov. 3, 2019 at 11:05 p.m.
Banned
Okay, you got Dylan strome, and then you drafted Kirby Dach. So basically Stan’s goal with those two is to literally have thee slowest center core in the league. Also, strome can’t play without debrincat, that much anyone can see. Drafting debrincat, yes, sure, good move, considering the other 40 something picks before him were just stupid. Chad krys? The guy who is being lost to the defense logjam? Not so sure on that one yet.

Connor Murphy. Traded hammer for him.......absolutely enough said due to anger radiating through me for that one.

Hartman. Decent trade, but plenty of anger considering the energy and grit he brought. Considering his recent performances, I guess that’s a good one, but I still maintain he was best with a Q-ran hawks.

Panarin. There are no amount of excuses someone can feed for that garbage. Not enough room?! Make some ****ing room then Stan! Maybe he would have given you the discount Kane and toews were too ****ing selfish to give! You give up a generational player for the ghost of Saad?!?!?!?!?!?!? Nope, that’s all on Stan, and on Kane and toews.........

Kudos on the dman prospect pool Stan, good to know **** years weren’t all a waste. Here’s your next job: trade guys like seabrook who are useless, Gus while his value is still decent (the one ****ing guy he actually wouldn’t trade......), and don’t trade for a guy like maatta who’s a god damn pylon.

Forwards? Debrincat, check. Strome, as long as he’s literally attached to debrincat’s jock strap. Also, Jesus Dylan learn to ****ing skate. Kurashev, yes please, but hey broken clock twice a day huh? Dach? Please don’t trigger me. Every hawks fan on this site knows how much I do not like that kid. Also, at 3rd overall, that’s not a badge for Stan, he better be a stud. But hey, as long as he’s big right Stan?! Who cares how slow he is in the fast nhl!!!!!!!

Are you always like that complaining against anything, always crying over everything. Sll the thing you mentioned are thing that you don’t like that doesnt mean its bad. Dylan strome have made debrincat better and debrincat doesnt the same. Debrincat benefit from strome playmaking ability and work down low. Stop crying and complaining. You wouldn’t done any better then bowman. You are nobody, and no one likes you. Get anjob in the nhl as gm and then you can trash talk on other but since then stop acting like you know what was better. Its so easy to look afterwards and said he should done that and that.
Nov. 3, 2019 at 11:35 p.m.
Edited Nov. 3, 2019 at 11:49 p.m.
Are you always like that complaining against anything, always crying over everything. Sll the thing you mentioned are thing that you don’t like that doesnt mean its bad. Dylan strome have made debrincat better and debrincat doesnt the same. Debrincat benefit from strome playmaking ability and work down low. Stop crying and complaining. You wouldn’t done any better then bowman. You are nobody, and no one likes you. Get anjob in the nhl as gm and then you can trash talk on other but since then stop acting like you know what was better. Its so easy to look afterwards and said he should done that and that.

Dude, seriously, you have to cut that sissy crap where you insult people directly. I don’t know how old you are but please be a little respectful. Once again, NO ONE, on this site, claims to do better. No one could do better! This is a place where people vent. If you don’t get that I can’t keep having this debate with you. I got nothing against you and have nothing bad to say about you other than to stop insulting people for their opinions. All I’m doing is stating my opinion or facts in response to yours.

Now, because I actually like talking hockey and not dissing someone personally, your point about debrincat and strome. In all honesty I truly believe strome benefits from cat. Remember that cat had 28 goals in his rookie year without strome. Last year, I’m not sure how many goals he had before we acquired strome, but I’m sure the benefit was there after it. However, I’d say his rookie year performance was down to having Q as a coach and getting some of his best out of him. Again, just some facts with opinions attached.

Just for you, no disses on Stan. I’ll keep cheering for my team like I have for 25 years, but that doesn’t mean fans have to be happy with mediocrity after such a high standard was set.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll