$1,800,000$1,800,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$700,000$700,000
C
UFA - 1
$749,167$749,167 (Performance Bonus$42,500$42K)
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
C
UFA - 3
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
C
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
C, LW
RFA - 3
$750,000$750,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 1
$9,000,000$9,000,000
RD
UFA - 3
$6,000,000$6,000,000
G
NTC
UFA - 3
$2,437,500$2,437,500
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$4,166,666$4,166,666
RD
UFA - 4
$697,500$697,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
G
UFA - 1
$2,822,764$2,822,764
LD
UFA - 3
$1,500,000$1,500,000
RD
UFA - 2
$1,400,000$1,400,000
LD
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
RD
UFA - 2
$675,000$675,000
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 14, 2019 at 9:52 a.m.
No other changes. I like that
Wings41326 liked this.
Nov. 14, 2019 at 11:48 a.m.
Its a disgrace. To see the opening night crowd to the sub 14K last night is a joke. At this point it falls on senior management as well. If they cant see the repercussions of how bad the on ice product is and how bad that is for business than the entire franchise is a lost cause.

The system doesn't work. We aren't fast, we aren't attacking. We have a superstar who puts in a pathetic effort. We aren't physical.

There are teams that fall to the lottery that you can genuinely feel for, they play hard they play well and just couldn't do it. The way we lose its as though we were never really in it. In the post game we talk about what we did well, and tbh I'm not even seeing the brief moments of us doing well.

And worst of all we are so easy to play against, theres no fear coming to prudential, every team looks at the calendar and goes theres two points. they generally play like **** out the gate cause despite our best efforts we are still an nhl team, we get out to a lead and they realize theyre gonna have to try, a little bit. Then they bury us cause we play a broken system with a team that doesnt buy in or show real pride.
Wings41326 and Book_Hockey liked this.
Nov. 14, 2019 at 1:21 p.m.
Quoting: glc_0908
Its a disgrace. To see the opening night crowd to the sub 14K last night is a joke. At this point it falls on senior management as well. If they cant see the repercussions of how bad the on ice product is and how bad that is for business than the entire franchise is a lost cause.

The system doesn't work. We aren't fast, we aren't attacking. We have a superstar who puts in a pathetic effort. We aren't physical.

There are teams that fall to the lottery that you can genuinely feel for, they play hard they play well and just couldn't do it. The way we lose its as though we were never really in it. In the post game we talk about what we did well, and tbh I'm not even seeing the brief moments of us doing well.

And worst of all we are so easy to play against, theres no fear coming to prudential, every team looks at the calendar and goes theres two points. they generally play like **** out the gate cause despite our best efforts we are still an nhl team, we get out to a lead and they realize theyre gonna have to try, a little bit. Then they bury us cause we play a broken system with a team that doesnt buy in or show real pride.

We are fast, but everything else, you're right we arent!
What else do you move if it stays this way?
Simmonds-yes, PK?
Greene to the Isles (maybe bring back CHEAP on a 1 yr)?
Zajac to WPG?
I have Cory going to Seattle with a sweetener
What else? Crazy we are here in early Nov! Damn!
Nov. 14, 2019 at 1:45 p.m.
Quoting: Smitty426
Simmonds-yes, PK?
Zajac to WPG?

we are a fast team - yes, but we do not play fast.

If you look at when we went to playoffs we were all over opponents. They didnt have a second to even consider looking up nevermind making a play. We get the puck and try to break out slowly, its a second late on the pass up the boards, a second late to the middle. Our powerplay forces the puck carrier to turn and drop for either hall or hughes who then get to the blue line if theyre lucky. They try to dish it off but the 4 d are on the blue line because they dont respect the speed because we dont play with it. If you really watch the game from last night, we are slow, we have no urgerncy, no desperation and guys get to their man on the forecheck they're late the pucks is gone, they reach for the puck they spin away and slap their stick at where the puck was. Finish a guy, get on your horse.

every breakout pass is just outside the reach of a player. Its not cause its a bad pass, its because they arent skating. In practice they fly out the zone, the dman hits them tape to tape, and theyre off. In the game d man makes the same pass and someone lunges for the pick tips it up to the opposing d and they come right back. I don't want to harp on hall, but the amount of rink turns he's taking, thats not the ethic or effort we need.

To answer your question, if were truly out by next week. its a tear down, simmonds we keep till the deadline. greene tdl, vatanen and hall early.

The saddest part is how good we could be with a real system.
Nov. 15, 2019 at 8:05 a.m.
Hockey Guru
Quoting: Smitty426
Simmonds-yes, PK?
Zajac to WPG?

Quoting: glc_0908
we are a fast team - yes, but we do not play fast.

If you look at when we went to playoffs we were all over opponents. They didnt have a second to even consider looking up nevermind making a play. We get the puck and try to break out slowly, its a second late on the pass up the boards, a second late to the middle. Our powerplay forces the puck carrier to turn and drop for either hall or hughes who then get to the blue line if theyre lucky. They try to dish it off but the 4 d are on the blue line because they dont respect the speed because we dont play with it. If you really watch the game from last night, we are slow, we have no urgerncy, no desperation and guys get to their man on the forecheck they're late the pucks is gone, they reach for the puck they spin away and slap their stick at where the puck was. Finish a guy, get on your horse.

every breakout pass is just outside the reach of a player. Its not cause its a bad pass, its because they arent skating. In practice they fly out the zone, the dman hits them tape to tape, and theyre off. In the game d man makes the same pass and someone lunges for the pick tips it up to the opposing d and they come right back. I don't want to harp on hall, but the amount of rink turns he's taking, thats not the ethic or effort we need.

To answer your question, if were truly out by next week. its a tear down, simmonds we keep till the deadline. greene tdl, vatanen and hall early.

The saddest part is how good we could be with a real system.

As much as everyone can point fingers on the lack of effort from the players themselves, one must start having to think that the root of the lack of effort comes from the bench bosses. As unprofessional as this may seem, the repetitious nature of the coaches points ("this is what we did well"- during post game interviews, rather then facing the truth about how abysmal we played certain nights), game planning and in-game strategies (i.e. the consistent powerplay puck drops that EVERY TEAM KNOWS IS COMING), is getting tiresome. Doing the same things over and over and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity. While I cant sit here and say that we aren't applying new methods during practices - NOTHING is changing to translate on the ice during games. This, as a player, in my opinion, has to be frustrating and I feel is the cause of the results on the ice. A new head coach, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, can salvage the season and at least make it entertaining. At this rate, while its not fair to assume, Hynes is slowly losing the respect from the locker room. New ideas, a new face, new voice and a new methodology can reignite this team. We have the talent - we just aren't utilizing it how we should. And that by all means, falls on the coaches.
Nov. 15, 2019 at 11:14 a.m.
Quoting: Wings41326
As much as everyone can point fingers on the lack of effort from the players themselves, one must start having to think that the root of the lack of effort comes from the bench bosses. As unprofessional as this may seem, the repetitious nature of the coaches points ("this is what we did well"- during post game interviews, rather then facing the truth about how abysmal we played certain nights), game planning and in-game strategies (i.e. the consistent powerplay puck drops that EVERY TEAM KNOWS IS COMING), is getting tiresome. Doing the same things over and over and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity. While I cant sit here and say that we aren't applying new methods during practices - NOTHING is changing to translate on the ice during games. This, as a player, in my opinion, has to be frustrating and I feel is the cause of the results on the ice. A new head coach, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, can salvage the season and at least make it entertaining. At this rate, while its not fair to assume, Hynes is slowly losing the respect from the locker room. New ideas, a new face, new voice and a new methodology can reignite this team. We have the talent - we just aren't utilizing it how we should. And that by all means, falls on the coaches.

Speaking of PP puck drop, take a look at what McDavid did last night. https://t.co/tqCHUiajAK
(https://twitter.com/theScore/status/1195189020801810434?s=09)
The board bounce from Klefbom, the twisting the forward in center ice and the magic of CMc!

The coaches. I have NEVER been a fan of coach Nas, so no argument here. Not that I think Shero should consider Hall here, but is the message here that we are good, but a fix is needed behind the bench? What does that do THs consideration of resigning? I'll follow that up with, right now I would move him before Christmas for best pkg possible! Hynes may ultimately in over his head and this is the best we should expect out of him. Shero gave him tools, has he taken them out of the toolbox yet?
Wings41326 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll