Forums/NHL

The Andrew Ladd Mailbag

Nov. 20, 2019 at 11:35 a.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
I’m bored, so ask a question, and I will give you my answer
Nov. 20, 2019 at 12:12 p.m.
Quoting: AndrewLadd

Do you think Edmonton will continue to play like this and make the playoffs? If so, where do you see them go in the playoffs?
Nov. 20, 2019 at 12:22 p.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: Zetna
Do you think Edmonton will continue to play like this and make the playoffs? If so, where do you see them go in the playoffs?

Yes, McDavid and Draisaitl are playing so good they could carry a high school team into the playoffs. I think they’ll make it 2nd round, but I think most would have them exiting round 1.
Nov. 20, 2019 at 2:48 p.m.
My questions relate to the NJ Devils:

Is there any reason to think Ray Shero is considering a coaching change in NJ?

Is pending UFA Taylor Hall a distraction to the team at this point, and should they trade him ASAP or wait til the deadline? In other words, is it clear at this point that the Devils are not a playoff team? If Hall were to get injured, his trade value could be greatly diminished.
Nov. 20, 2019 at 2:50 p.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: Brian2016
My questions relate to the NJ Devils:

Is there any reason to think Ray Shero is considering a coaching change in NJ?

Is pending UFA Taylor Hall a distraction to the team at this point, and should they trade him ASAP or wait til the deadline? In other words, is it clear at this point that the Devils are not a playoff team? If Hall were to get injured, his trade value could be greatly diminished.

Ray Shero should be considering, but I don’t think he is. That’s just my opinion but most GM’s wait way too long for a coaching change, barring Doug Armstrong. Taylor Hall ofc is a distraction, especially to the youngsters that look up to him. I think they should trade him ASAP.
Brian2016 liked this.
Nov. 20, 2019 at 2:51 p.m.

How's Bridgeport?
Nov. 20, 2019 at 3:04 p.m.
Ray Shero should be considering, but I don’t think he is. That’s just my opinion but most GM’s wait way too long for a coaching change, barring Doug Armstrong. Taylor Hall ofc is a distraction, especially to the youngsters that look up to him. I think they should trade him ASAP.

I think Hynes was given a multi-year contract extension last season, but I don't know the exact details. The senior leadership seemed to think he's part of the long term solution.
AndrewLadd liked this.
Nov. 20, 2019 at 6:41 p.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: Bflo_Soldier
How's Bridgeport?

They suck for some reason #free26

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll