RW, C
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the New York Rangers
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
UFA - 5
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
G
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:15 p.m.
KFTW
Edmonton should go after Buch
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:26 p.m.
Hockey Fan13
I've made offers on Skjei every time I'm told he is absolutely not moving.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 1:49 p.m.
Retired V2 V3 GM
Best fits for these players:

Ryan Strome: WPG, TBL, BOS, NSH, MTL
Anthony Deangelo: PIT, DET, OTT, EDM, WPG
Brady Skjei: TOR, EDM, DET
Chris Kreider: BOS, TBL, ARZ, NSH, NYI
Pavel Buchnevich: PIT, OTT, DET, COL, ANA, EDM, TBL, WPG
Alexander Georgiev: CBJ, FLA, NJD, TBL

If I were you I would also add Michael Haley to this list. Somebody might want him as solid depth for the playoffs.

Michael Haley: SJS, TBL, WPG, BOS, WSH, PIT
AJC13 liked this.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 2:57 p.m.
AJC13
Edited Nov. 27, 2019 at 3:08 p.m.
Quoting: Missouri
Best fits for these players:

Ryan Strome: WPG, TBL, BOS, NSH, MTL
Anthony Deangelo: PIT, DET, OTT, EDM, WPG
Brady Skjei: TOR, EDM, DET
Chris Kreider: BOS, TBL, ARZ, NSH, NYI
Pavel Buchnevich: PIT, OTT, DET, COL, ANA, EDM, TBL, WPG
Alexander Georgiev: CBJ, FLA, NJD, TBL

If I were you I would also add Michael Haley to this list. Somebody might want him as solid depth for the playoffs.

Michael Haley: SJS, TBL, WPG, BOS, WSH, PIT

I agree with putting Haley on the list. Rangers got a 7th round pick for McLeod at last years trade deadline and I got a feeling that some team will need occasional toughness in their line up from time to time and would trade a 7th round pick for him. Also he was sent down to the AHL last week and cleared waivers, then sent right back up to the big club. Wouldn't surprise me if the timing was calculated to occur when most teams were not currently in a position to claim him for roster or cap reasons, etc. So if Haley is traded, the acquiring team could keep him in the AHL until there's a particular need to have him on the roster.

Thank you for listing the teams you believe would be most interested in trading for the Rangers players most likely to be traded! Will review in more detail down the road. In particular regarding Geogiev, I believe San Jose currently has the biggest need for a cap friendly $$$ goalie right now. And in addition to SJ... Because of Georiev's low cap hit and not being arbitration eligible next season, Carolina might be the best fit for him long term. I agree though that CBJ, FLA, and NJD, would also be a good fit for trading for him. Maybe TBL as well, but I have a feeling they're about to go on a crazy winning steak (maybe a loss here and there) as they tear through whom ever they play for the next couple of months - if not the rest of the season. So whom ever TBL puts in goal they will look really good, even if they're playing below average. Thanks again for listing the teams for the Rangers most likely to be traded!
Missouri liked this.
Nov. 27, 2019 at 8:11 p.m.
Retired V2 V3 GM
Quoting: AJC13
I agree with putting Haley on the list. Rangers got a 7th round pick for McLeod at last years trade deadline and I got a feeling that some team will need occasional toughness in their line up from time to time and would trade a 7th round pick for him. Also he was sent down to the AHL last week and cleared waivers, then sent right back up to the big club. Wouldn't surprise me if the timing was calculated to occur when most teams were not currently in a position to claim him for roster or cap reasons, etc. So if Haley is traded, the acquiring team could keep him in the AHL until there's a particular need to have him on the roster.

Thank you for listing the teams you believe would be most interested in trading for the Rangers players most likely to be traded! Will review in more detail down the road. In particular regarding Geogiev, I believe San Jose currently has the biggest need for a cap friendly $$$ goalie right now. And in addition to SJ... Because of Georiev's low cap hit and not being arbitration eligible next season, Carolina might be the best fit for him long term. I agree though that CBJ, FLA, and NJD, would also be a good fit for trading for him. Maybe TBL as well, but I have a feeling they're about to go on a crazy winning steak (maybe a loss here and there) as they tear through whom ever they play for the next couple of months - if not the rest of the season. So whom ever TBL puts in goal they will look really good, even if they're playing below average. Thanks again for listing the teams for the Rangers most likely to be traded!

Yeah anytime! I love making lists and stuff like that. Gives me a good perspective on what could happen in the future! I'm gonna make some threads like this too, cause they are really fun!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll