C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
UFA - 4
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$450,000$450K)
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$25,000$25,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$2,800,000$2,800,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$3,200,000$3,200,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, C
UFA - 1
$1,275,000$1,275,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Minnesota Wild
$7,538,462$7,538,462
LD
NMC
UFA - 6
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RD
UFA - 3
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$2,850,000$2,850,000
RD
UFA - 2
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000 (Performance Bonus$1,750,000$2M)
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000 (Performance Bonus$20,000$20K)
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD
UFA - 4

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Dec. 1, 2019 at 6:36 p.m.
Isles7
You better hope Suter retires in 3 years
mokumboi liked this.
Dec. 1, 2019 at 7:08 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Isles777
You better hope Suter retires in 3 years

Like they are going to care in 3 years. They won't have a single 1C on the whole team in 3 years.

Honestly, these are weak offers and moves anyway.
If I'm Boston, I'm looking at the rest of the east and knowing the only real teams that have to go through to get to the cup are Washington and Carolina. And one of those will eliminate the other.
I go all in this year. They have nothing to lose but the cup.
Dec. 1, 2019 at 7:18 p.m.
Isles7
Quoting: pharrow
Like they are going to care in 3 years. They won't have a single 1C on the whole team in 3 years.

If I'm Boston, I'm looking at the rest of the east and knowing the only real teams that have to go through to get to the cup are Washington and Carolina. And one of those will eliminate the other.

Carolina better figure out their goaltending situation if they want to make It past the 1st round
Dec. 2, 2019 at 9:59 a.m.
Banned

Jack Studnicka is already looking to be a terrific center and could be very similar to a Matt Barzal, so dont count them out. This is a crap trade and while they definitely should make a push for the cup this year, they have a very strong and underrated prospect pool (Keyser at goalie, Urho, Lauzon, and Zboril at D, huge depth at C, etc...), and they dont want to screw themselves in the years to come. So yes, make the push, but no these are both TERRIBLE trades that would not help the bruins in the long run
Dec. 2, 2019 at 1:46 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: bsilk18
Jack Studnicka is already looking to be a terrific center and could be very similar to a Matt Barzal, so dont count them out. This is a crap trade and while they definitely should make a push for the cup this year, they have a very strong and underrated prospect pool (Keyser at goalie, Urho, Lauzon, and Zboril at D, huge depth at C, etc...), and they dont want to screw themselves in the years to come. So yes, make the push, but no these are both TERRIBLE trades that would not help the bruins in the long run

Studnicka isn't Barzal, and their prospect pool is not deep. If it was, they would be using it. They lack depth scoring. They don't have guys who can fill that role.
Every team likes to hype prospects, it doesn't mean they are actually difference makers.
This team like all good teams is going to age out. the question is when. It happens to every good team. They are no different. Which is why they should sell out and go for the cup.
That's what you build a team for. This is the best shot they will probably have in the next 10 years.
Dec. 2, 2019 at 3:37 p.m.
Studnicka isn't Barzal, and their prospect pool is not deep. If it was, they would be using it. They lack depth scoring. They don't have guys who can fill that role.
Every team likes to hype prospects, it doesn't mean they are actually difference makers.
This team like all good teams is going to age out. the question is when. It happens to every good team. They are no different. Which is why they should sell out and go for the cup.
That's what you build a team for. This is the best shot they will probably have in the next 10 years.

From what I've seen, Boston tends to prefer letting their prospects develop in the Ahl and only uses them when absolutely necessary. It is a bit strong to compare Studnicka to Barzal right now because he is still developing, but he looked strong in the games he played during his call-up. Their defensive prospect pool is very deep, especially at LD, with Vaak, who's been dominating in Providence after being sent back down from a call-up in which he played well, Lauzon, who has played well at the NHL level before, and Zboril. I do think that the prospect pool is over-hyped, but saying that it isn't deep and that they would be using them if it was is wrong. They have been using them even though they prefer not to.
Dec. 2, 2019 at 4:38 p.m.
Banned

Well you just proved me right by saying "they would be using it.". Due to the amount of injuries this season, the bruins have called up Studnicka, Frederick, Bjork, Senyshyn, Lauzon (briefly), Urho, Cam Hughes, and a few other non-prospects (Guance, Carey, Kampher). So yes you are in fact wrong and you just proved it. @Shaamwae is entirely correct too. So please listen to them. I am not saying he is exactly like Barzal, but it is a stretch to say that the bruins "won't have a single 1C on the whole team"

Also the key word was "underrated". Im sure you watch nhl network or NBC who all want to say the bruins are the 25th best prospect pool. That is simply so wrong lol. Like Marchy and Lucic and Bergy and literally half of their team, a lot of the bruins good guys come from the second and third round and nobody wants to accept that they may be good untill they are the Selke winner or a 100 point player lol
Dec. 2, 2019 at 6:40 p.m.
Banned
Well you just proved me right by saying "they would be using it.". Due to the amount of injuries this season, the bruins have called up Studnicka, Frederick, Bjork, Senyshyn, Lauzon (briefly), Urho, Cam Hughes, and a few other non-prospects (Guance, Carey, Kampher). So yes you are in fact wrong and you just proved it. @Shaamwae is entirely correct too. So please listen to them. I am not saying he is exactly like Barzal, but it is a stretch to say that the bruins "won't have a single 1C on the whole team"

Also the key word was "underrated". Im sure you watch nhl network or NBC who all want to say the bruins are the 25th best prospect pool. That is simply so wrong lol. Like Marchy and Lucic and Bergy and literally half of their team, a lot of the bruins good guys come from the second and third round and nobody wants to accept that they may be good untill they are the Selke winner or a 100 point player lol

yeah they called them up and got no scoring out of them and sent them right back down.
Get off your high horse. Their prospect pool is not deep.
You are probably one of the people who thought Donato was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yet it didn't pan out now did it. He was never the 25+ goal scorer you would have claimed him to be and you can say that about the rest of them.
Believe me if the prospect pool was that great, with the vast majority of the guys you want to name being 21+ years old, they would be playing.
You make room for guys who can play and win jobs.
Maybe Studnicka ends up being a decent player. That could be. But you are a F ing homer for trying to compare him to Brazal.
Brazal wasn't sitting his ass in the AHL when he was 20 years old. And there is a reason for that!
Dec. 2, 2019 at 8:36 p.m.
Banned
yeah they called them up and got no scoring out of them and sent them right back down.
Get off your high horse. Their prospect pool is not deep.
You are probably one of the people who thought Donato was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yet it didn't pan out now did it. He was never the 25+ goal scorer you would have claimed him to be and you can say that about the rest of them.
Believe me if the prospect pool was that great, with the vast majority of the guys you want to name being 21+ years old, they would be playing.
You make room for guys who can play and win jobs.
Maybe Studnicka ends up being a decent player. That could be. But you are a F ing homer for trying to compare him to Brazal.
Brazal wasn't sitting his ass in the AHL when he was 20 years old. And there is a reason for that!

Again, wrong... Senyshyn got points in most of his games, Urho didnt score but played well, and Stud got a great assist in his one game lol.
I dont need to say more
Dec. 2, 2019 at 8:57 p.m.
Banned
Again, wrong... Senyshyn got points in most of his games, Urho didnt score but played well, and Stud got a great assist in his one game lol.
I dont need to say more

Stud 1 assist in 2 games...wow what goal scorer.
Senyshyn 0 goals.

Keep the homer glasses on.
Dec. 2, 2019 at 10:22 p.m.
Banned
Stud 1 assist in 2 games...wow what goal scorer.
Senyshyn 0 goals.

Keep the homer glasses on.

If you only look at goals, you are a moron..,. if you only look at points, you are a moron. Watch their play, learn hockey. I have yet to put my homer glasses on so you just wait lol.
Dont be a moron, dont be a jerk, just stop trying
You know, i find it crazy that you think Dougie Hamilton is the best defenseman in the nhl
Dec. 2, 2019 at 10:36 p.m.
Banned
If you only look at goals, you are a moron..,. if you only look at points, you are a moron. Watch their play, learn hockey. I have yet to put my homer glasses on so you just wait lol.
Dont be a moron, dont be a jerk, just stop trying
You know, i find it crazy that you think Dougie Hamilton is the best defenseman in the nhl

I love how you just make stuff up as you go.

Much like thinking Stud is Barzal.
Dec. 3, 2019 at 1:27 p.m.
Banned
I love how you just make stuff up as you go.

Much like thinking Stud is Barzal.

Lol you just made that up, i literally said that studnicka isnt there yet, but getting close. So keep making stuff up and pretending im the one doing it lol
Dec. 3, 2019 at 3:26 p.m.
Banned
Lol you just made that up, i literally said that studnicka isnt there yet, but getting close. So keep making stuff up and pretending im the one doing it lol

oh look. Those who shout loudest!
Honestly, done with this conversation. You have nothing to add but nonsense fairy-tales
Dec. 3, 2019 at 3:49 p.m.
Banned
oh look. Those who shout loudest!
Honestly, done with this conversation. You have nothing to add but nonsense fairy-tales

wimpy move man, but I have no need to keep talking so enjoy arguing with every logical person on tis website.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll