CHI
  1. Byram, Bowen
  2. Newhook, Alex [Reserve List]
  3. 2020 1st round pick (COL)
  4. 2021 1st round pick (COL)
COL
    Not sure what they would get (any team)
    COL
      Clearing more salary (could be any team)
      Buyouts
      Retained Salary Transactions
      Buried
      DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
      Logo of the TOR
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the FLA
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      Logo of the COL
      ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
      21$81,500,000$69,784,761$0$3,532,500$11,715,239
      Left WingCentreRight Wing
      Logo of the Colorado Avalanche
      $3,900,000$3,900,000
      RW
      UFA - 4
      $6,300,000$6,300,000
      C
      UFA - 4
      Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks
      $2,625,000$2,625,000
      RW
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      $5,571,429$5,571,429
      LW, C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      $4,500,000$4,500,000
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      $9,250,000$9,250,000
      RW, C
      UFA - 6
      $3,250,000$3,250,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 1
      $885,833$885,833 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
      C
      UFA - 1
      $3,500,000$3,500,000
      C, RW
      UFA - 4
      $850,000$850,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 1
      $2,600,000$2,600,000
      C, LW
      UFA - 1
      $1,975,000$1,975,000
      LW, RW
      UFA - 1
      Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
      $3,450,000$3,450,000
      LD/RD
      UFA - 2
      $880,833$880,833 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
      RD
      UFA - 2
      $3,333,333$3,333,333
      G
      UFA - 2
      $728,333$728,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
      LD/RD
      UFA - 1
      $6,000,000$6,000,000
      RD
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 4
      $950,000$950,000
      G
      UFA - 1
      $3,200,000$3,200,000
      LD/RD
      UFA - 1
      $750,000$750,000
      LD
      UFA - 2
      $735,000$735,000
      LD
      UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
      • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 6:40 p.m.
      Subbanator
      That's ambitious. Have to get the cap in line and would have to look for major increases before Makar resigns but instant favorites
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 6:42 p.m.
      mokumboi
      Lunacy.
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 6:43 p.m.
      Edited Dec. 1, 2019 at 7:01 p.m.
      This kind of trade reminds me of the Paul George trade even though the return isn't close as the one OKC received for George. Team mortgaging its farmhouse for a legitimate shot at the championship. Unlike the NBA, this kind of trade is not realistic in the NHL.
      gregory_papas liked this.
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 6:45 p.m.
      The value is fair and applaud you for that. Very tempting from the Hawks side but we'd have to draft right on at least 1 of those 1sts given they are late round 1sts for us to look back and say we won. If both 1sts...guys drafter in the late 20's are busts, then Hawks loose this trade unless Byram becomes a clear cut #1 which I don't think he is and Newhook becomes a first liner which is not a sure thing given his size. Byram to me is going to be an awesome #2 or #3 but #1 I don't think.

From the Avs side, I don't think they need another dynamic forward to be honest, but Kane would for sure add a lot of firepower given that he's got a ton of championship experience and still easily a top 10 forward and top 5 winger in the league.
      AmericanSniper and EzioUchiha liked this.
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 6:49 p.m.
      Edited Dec. 1, 2019 at 7:01 p.m.
      Quoting: Subbanator7667
      That's ambitious. Have to get the cap in line and would have to look for major increases before Makar resigns but instant favorites

The Avs could just move some of their pricier depth guys. Calvert, Bellemare and Barbeiro could be moved and they're under the cap. Long-term would be interesting.
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 6:54 p.m.
      yikes, that is a train wreck of an idea, never in a million years
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 7:05 p.m.
      Quoting: AmericanSniper
      The Avs could just move some of their pricier depth guys. Calvert, Bellemare and Barbeiro could be moved and they're under the cap. Long-term would be interesting.

Calvert and Bellemare serve a very import purpose, solid depth who kill penalties and have been very productive offensively. You dont win by so top heavy for no reason. Avs have one of top offenses in the league (1st in goals per game, 2nd in Goals For scored), there is no need for Kane. They have done this without Mikko and Landeskog for the vast Majority of it to.

Kill your long term depth and current roster depth for a guy you absolutely do not need? Its just a terrible idea my man
      JeffW liked this.
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 7:57 p.m.
      Yeah as a Hawks fan, I like the value, its their, but I never would trade Kane out of Chicago just because of how much he means to the city. I don't think either GM would willingly make this trade, which usually means its fair. But as stated above, the Avs do not presently need a right wing such as Kane. I honestly think if they were to make a blockbuster type of trade it would be for a center, so if you were to fit the theme of this ACGM, Toews would be the target instead of Kane. In that case I think the value would probably drop off to Byram and a 1st just because he is probably half the value of Kane in my opinion
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 8:08 p.m.
      Quoting: AmericanSniper

Calvert and bellemare have been amazing for the avs this year, destroying the cap structure by adding kane sets them back long term.. turns them into the leafs where they have to win this year before they start to decline
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 8:13 p.m.
      Edited Dec. 1, 2019 at 8:23 p.m.
      Quoting: SlickWilly
      Yeah as a Hawks fan, I like the value, its their, but I never would trade Kane out of Chicago just because of how much he means to the city. I don't think either GM would willingly make this trade, which usually means its fair. But as stated above, the Avs do not presently need a right wing such as Kane. I honestly think if they were to make a blockbuster type of trade it would be for a center, so if you were to fit the theme of this ACGM, Toews would be the target instead of Kane. In that case I think the value would probably drop off to Byram and a 1st just because he is probably half the value of Kane in my opinion

I dont think the Avs need to target a C either....Kadri is on pace for something like 65-70 points last time I checked. They have been lights out offensively while still being comedically plagued with Injuries.
      The team is doing what is doing with Injuries to Rantanen, Landeskog, Wilson, Jost, Calvert, Burakovsky, Bellemare, Johnson, Zadorov, Grubauer, Francouz...at anytime there has been like 3 or 4 of those guys out of the lineup, and at one time they had 7 guys out.

They stay healthy going into the playoffs, I think all they really need is just add some depth wingers and dmen, no need to force any blockbuster to go for it. They are good now and haven't been able to play with 90% healthy line up yet

and of Course hawks fans would like the value, its way over blown for 31 year old players entering the end of the careers who only have 4 more years left on their contract., getting 2 1st round picks and 2 potential cornerstone prospects, thats just as over valued as you can get for their age. Its no dirsprect to them as players, despite how good they are, you don't get sort of return on players at that age and control left.
      SlickWilly liked this.
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 9:16 p.m.
      Quoting: coga16
      I dont think the Avs need to target a C either....Kadri is on pace for something like 65-70 points last time I checked. They have been lights out offensively while still being comedically plagued with Injuries.
      The team is doing what is doing with Injuries to Rantanen, Landeskog, Wilson, Jost, Calvert, Burakovsky, Bellemare, Johnson, Zadorov, Grubauer, Francouz...at anytime there has been like 3 or 4 of those guys out of the lineup, and at one time they had 7 guys out.

They stay healthy going into the playoffs, I think all they really need is just add some depth wingers and dmen, no need to force any blockbuster to go for it. They are good now and haven't been able to play with 90% healthy line up yet

and of Course hawks fans would like the value, its way over blown for 31 year old players entering the end of the careers who only have 4 more years left on their contract., getting 2 1st round picks and 2 potential cornerstone prospects, thats just as over valued as you can get for their age. Its no dirsprect to them as players, despite how good they are, you don't get sort of return on players at that age and control left.

Depends. Keep in mind Kane was a top 5 forward last year (not just winger) and is on target again for a awesome year. Kane was top 5 in points, goals, and assists...only player to do that last year. Given that it was his best year, he's got a lot left in the tank and 4 more years is a lot in hockey. If a team needs a top winger, then this makes sense to give up 2 late 1sts a top A prospect and a A- prospect in newhook; although maybe one of the 1sts should be a 3rd to be more fair. However, Avs don't need top 6 firepower, they have it. While Kane would make any team better, any team giving up that much for Kane would have to have a need for a top line winger and poised to make a cup run...Avs are looking good, are young, and not sure a top 10 forward really moves the needle for them that much. I think the Avs are already the strongest team in the West (when healthy).
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 9:40 p.m.
      Quoting: ChiHawk
      Depends. Keep in mind Kane was a top 5 forward last year (not just winger) and is on target again for a awesome year. Kane was top 5 in points, goals, and assists...only player to do that last year. Given that it was his best year, he's got a lot left in the tank and 4 more years is a lot in hockey. If a team needs a top winger, then this makes sense to give up 2 late 1sts a top A prospect and a A- prospect in newhook; although maybe one of the 1sts should be a 3rd to be more fair. However, Avs don't need top 6 firepower, they have it. While Kane would make any team better, any team giving up that much for Kane would have to have a need for a top line winger and poised to make a cup run...Avs are looking good, are young, and not sure a top 10 forward really moves the needle for them that much. I think the Avs are already the strongest team in the West (when healthy).

I didn’t mean it as any disrespect to Kane but like you said I they don’t need fire power and I don’t know what much impact he would have? Roster is better but they are a top offense with injuries, healthy and Kane they still are a top offense but close their cup window faster bc they don’t have high end young guys on elcs coming in

To me they need one top 9 winger bc they still can’t rely on Wilson being healthy (maybe tofolli rental) and a dman who can pk and help take minutes away from Johnson to keep him healthy (Hamonic like rental)

It’s the same with the hall roster bating with the avs? They don’t need these big guns bc they still don’t know how good they really are with so many injuries
      ChiHawk liked this.
      Dec. 1, 2019 at 10:20 p.m.
      Quoting: coga16
      I didn’t mean it as any disrespect to Kane but like you said I they don’t need fire power and I don’t know what much impact he would have? Roster is better but they are a top offense with injuries, healthy and Kane they still are a top offense but close their cup window faster bc they don’t have high end young guys on elcs coming in

To me they need one top 9 winger bc they still can’t rely on Wilson being healthy (maybe tofolli rental) and a dman who can pk and help take minutes away from Johnson to keep him healthy (Hamonic like rental)

It’s the same with the hall roster bating with the avs? They don’t need these big guns bc they still don’t know how good they really are with so many injuries

Totally agree with that. With that said, we'll trade you Shaw for Compher Huh?

To create a post please Login or Register
      Question:
      Options:
      Add Option
      Submit Poll