C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$3,500,000$3,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
LW, RW, C
UFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$5,300,000$5,300,000
RW
NTC
UFA - 4
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 6
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,100,000$4,100,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$7,250,000$7,250,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
$675,000$675,000
G
UFA - 1
$874,125$874,125
LD
UFA - 1
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$3,750,000$3,750,000
G
UFA - 1
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LD
UFA - 4
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$850,000$850,000
LD
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
RD
UFA - 2
$767,500$767,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
RW, C, LW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Dec. 5, 2019 at 4:34 p.m.
Banned
I think Galchenyuk has played well, but the coach has not given him the opportunities to produce more. It really feels like Sullivan dislikes him.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 4:44 p.m.
Banned
Hall 5v5 27 games 2 goals 10 assists 12 points.
Chucky 5v5 19 games 2 goals 5 assits 7 points with a lot less ice time.

If Hall is worth this, what is Chucky worth?
Dec. 5, 2019 at 4:57 p.m.
GM Game v1 v2
I fear you will not have cap space to sign everybody next year if Hall asks for 9M or more.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 4:59 p.m.
Quoting: We_Want_The_Cup
I fear you will not have cap space to sign everybody next year if Hall asks for 9M or more.

Tbh, I'm not worried about Hall resigning. Expect it to be purely a rental trade. I just think him and Geno would be dynamite together in the playoffs.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 5:03 p.m.
Quoting: We_Want_The_Cup

They would have to move out some bodies (ex. Hornqvist, Johnson) but they could definitely make it work
Quoting: pharrow

Oh god please do not compare hall to galchenyuk...
Quoting: MikeyThePensFan
I think Galchenyuk has played well, but the coach has not given him the opportunities to produce more. It really feels like Sullivan dislikes him.

He really has not played well, he's a black hold defensively and doesn't drive play at all offensively, he just has a good shot, if we can get rid of him and get like any other NHL calibre forward back, I'll do it lol
Dec. 5, 2019 at 5:06 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: mhockey91

you want to look at Hall's play prior to him messing up his knee and getting surgery.
I'm sorry, he's not that player anymore.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 5:08 p.m.
Banned

You must've forgot hall is the one of the Hart trophy and actually had years where he was over a ppg...
mhockey91 liked this.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 5:11 p.m.
you want to look at Hall's play prior to him messing up his knee and getting surgery.
I'm sorry, he's not that player anymore.

It’s 20 games in and he’s on one of the worst teams in the league. Throw him on pit he’ll be ELECTRIC. He’d add so much speed to Geno’s wing.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 5:22 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
You must've forgot hall is the one of the Hart trophy and actually had years where he was over a ppg...

You must have forgot his knee surgery.

Quoting: mhockey91
It’s 20 games in and he’s on one of the worst teams in the league. Throw him on pit he’ll be ELECTRIC. He’d add so much speed to Geno’s wing.

What you are saying is. Let someone else carry him but pay big money for him.

Honestly, lets get over that line of thought. If you are forking over all that for a player, you want a guy who carries a line not one getting carried.

People here don't want to face reality. Hall missed most of last season with knee issues. You aren't getting Hall from 2 years ago. You are getting Hall today. This is a common mistake people make in trading.
It's time to let that go. You look at how he looks on the ice today, he does not look like his former self. It's not the team, it's not everyone else around him. It's him.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 5:48 p.m.
Banned
You must have forgot his knee surgery.

What you are saying is. Let someone else carry him but pay big money for him.

Honestly, lets get over that line of thought. If you are forking over all that for a player, you want a guy who carries a line not one getting carried.

People here don't want to face reality. Hall missed most of last season with knee issues. You aren't getting Hall from 2 years ago. You are getting Hall today. This is a common mistake people make in trading.
It's time to let that go. You look at how he looks on the ice today, he does not look like his former self. It's not the team, it's not everyone else around him. It's him.

So nobody has ever recovered from a knee surgery? The guy has 22 points in 27 games playing on a horrible team. He hasn't played 30 games and youre already saying he won't be the same prior to the injury. Makes zero sense.

And no, he didnt say let someone carry him. He said put him on Malkin's line and watch his speed add to that line. Stop putting words in peoples mouth. The guy is still producing on a team where he has done nothing but carry them. You are showing your ignorance once again
mhockey91 liked this.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 7:01 p.m.
Banned
So nobody has ever recovered from a knee surgery? The guy has 22 points in 27 games playing on a horrible team. He hasn't played 30 games and youre already saying he won't be the same prior to the injury. Makes zero sense.

And no, he didnt say let someone carry him. He said put him on Malkin's line and watch his speed add to that line. Stop putting words in peoples mouth. The guy is still producing on a team where he has done nothing but carry them. You are showing your ignorance once again

coming up with excuses for him is what makes no sense.
If McDavid missed half of last year with a knee innjury, came back and scored 2 goals in 5v5 play 27 games, would you be saying, oh it's fine don't worry about it?
No you wouldn't, you'd say there is something wrong there, he's not really healed after nearly a year. Something is not the same.

But you want to talk about how Hall is a league MVP out one side of your mouth, but ignore the reality on the ice out the other and make excuses about how it's the team around him.
I hate to break it to you, league MVPs elevate the players around them, not the other way around.
So the question still remains. WTF is wrong with Hall. It's the question kicking around in the back of everyone's mind and no one is saying it yet. But it is there.
And while that question is there, don't even come tell me he's worth the moon you think he's worth. He's not.
It isn't Hall from 2 years ago. Period.
He had knee issues, they couldn't figure it out. He went in and got it scoped to "fix" the issue. He comes back in a contract year playing like garbage.
YOU: "It's the rest of the team"
REASON "Something is not right here"
YOUR "Lets give up 4 1st round picks for him"

The only one showing ignorance here is you. The play on the ice speaks for itself. MVP level players don't score 2 goals in 27 games. They just don't. He's not the same player.
No one is saying he can't eventually get there. But it's been about 10 months since he had surgery in FEB, and he don't look right.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 7:11 p.m.
Banned
coming up with excuses for him is what makes no sense.
If McDavid missed half of last year with a knee innjury, came back and scored 2 goals in 5v5 play 27 games, would you be saying, oh it's fine don't worry about it?
No you wouldn't, you'd say there is something wrong there, he's not really healed after nearly a year. Something is not the same.

But you want to talk about how Hall is a league MVP out one side of your mouth, but ignore the reality on the ice out the other and make excuses about how it's the team around him.
I hate to break it to you, league MVPs elevate the players around them, not the other way around.
So the question still remains. WTF is wrong with Hall. It's the question kicking around in the back of everyone's mind and no one is saying it yet. But it is there.
And while that question is there, don't even come tell me he's worth the moon you think he's worth. He's not.
It isn't Hall from 2 years ago. Period.
He had knee issues, they couldn't figure it out. He went in and got it scoped to "fix" the issue. He comes back in a contract year playing like garbage.
YOU: "It's the rest of the team"
REASON "Something is not right here"
YOUR "Lets give up 4 1st round picks for him"

The only one showing ignorance here is you. The play on the ice speaks for itself. MVP level players don't score 2 goals in 27 games. They just don't. He's not the same player.
No one is saying he can't eventually get there. But it's been about 10 months since he had surgery in FEB, and he don't look right.

You're beyond stupid. You love putting words in peoples mouth. Where did I even mention 4 1st round picks? Youre bashing a dude saying he isn't producing, but has 22 points in 27 games with nobody helping him out. Imagine what he could do when he has HOF talent around him. And the whole McDavid comparison is stupid and irrelevant. Dont tell me what I would and would not say because you sound like a moron when you try and tell people what they would say. Players come back from injuries every year and they dont decline. Hall is still one of the best LW in the NHL, and other than you saying he scored 2 goals this year (which is false), you have nothing....... BTW im still waiting for Jack Johnson to be traded since you said his days were numbered.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 7:23 p.m.
Banned
You're beyond stupid. You love putting words in peoples mouth. Where did I even mention 4 1st round picks? Youre bashing a dude saying he isn't producing, but has 22 points in 27 games with nobody helping him out. Imagine what he could do when he has HOF talent around him. And the whole McDavid comparison, which is irrelevant and idiotic, do not tell me what I would be saying about him if that happened because it makes you sound like a moron. Hall is still one of the best LW in the NHL, and other than you saying he scored 2 goals this year (which is false), you have nothing....... BTW im still waiting for Jack Johnson to be traded since you said his days were numbered.

he has scored 2 5v5 goals.
You want to go look at power play points. No one cares about that. No one in their right mind is evaluating players based on power play points.
If you want a good window into what a player is actually doing on the ice you look at their 5v5 play not power play points.
You slam Chucky who has 2 goals and 5 assists in 19 games with limited ice time coming off injury.
But want to call a guy in Hall who has 2 goals and 10 assits in 27 games with a whole lot more ice time in 5v5 play a top 5 LW .
Now that is absolute nonsense.
At some point you have to resolve those realities.
He isn't playing anywhere near a top 5 LW right now. And it's not the fault of everyone else around him.
That's why the press in NJ is all over him, and he's over there like, "I don't know what to say anymore"
Because everyone is coming to the same conclusion. WTF is Taylor Hall?
Dec. 5, 2019 at 7:24 p.m.
Banned
he has scored 2 5v5 goals.
You want to go look at power play points. No one cares about that. No one in their right mind is evaluating players based on power play points.
If you want a good window into what a player is actually doing on the ice you look at their 5v5 play not power play points.
You slam Chucky who has 2 goals and 5 assists in 19 games with limited ice time coming off injury.
But want to call a guy in Hall who has 2 goals and 10 assits in 27 games with a whole lot more ice time in 5v5 play a top 5 LW .
Now that is absolute nonsense.
At some point you have to resolve those realities.
He isn't playing anywhere near a top 5 LW right now. And it's not the fault of everyone else around him.
That's why the press in NJ is all over him, and he's over there like, "I don't know what to say anymore"
Because everyone is coming to the same conclusion. WTF is Taylor Hall?

Slam chucky? Point out where I slammed him.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 7:44 p.m.
Banned
Slam chucky? Point out where I slammed him.

you're the one who commented on the statistical comparison of current play.
Not me.
Look how you try to avoid the whole rest of the logical argument as well.
Top 5 LW?
I can tell you now, there 5 LW in the NHL right now producing more goals in 5v5 play than Hall.
Jake, Marchand, Skinner, Draisaitl, Huberdeau, Connolly, Panarin, Tkachuk, J.T. Miller, Ov, Vrana, Ehlers

Go ahead, pick any 5 you want out of there. Because there is a whole list of players playing Better than Hall and producing more.
But lets keep this over inflated view that Hall is a "top 5" winger.
what a bunch of BS.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 7:46 p.m.
Banned
you're the one who commented on the statistical comparison of current play.
Not me.
Look how you try to avoid the whole rest of the logical argument as well.
Top 5 LW?
I can tell you now, there 5 LW in the NHL right now producing more goals in 5v5 play than Hall.
Jake, Marchand, Skinner, Draisaitl, Huberdeau, Connolly, Panarin, Tkachuk, J.T. Miller, Ov, Vrana, Ehlers

Go ahead, pick any 5 you want out of there. Because there is a whole list of players playing Better than Hall and producing more.
But lets keep this over inflated view that Hall is a "top 5" winger.
what a bunch of BS.

I stopped reading once you put words in my mouth. Once again, where did I say anything bad about galchenyuk
Dec. 5, 2019 at 7:48 p.m.
Banned
I stopped reading once you put words in my mouth. Once again, where did I say anything bad about galchenyuk

uh huh.
Yeah you stopped reading when you called Hall a top 5 LW with his 2 goals in 5v5 play and I named 1/2 the damn leagues LW Who are playing better than Hall.
Your argument is total BS and absolute nonsense.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 7:50 p.m.
Banned
uh huh.
Yeah you stopped reading when you called Hall a top 5 LW with his 2 goals in 5v5 play and I named 1/2 the damn leagues LW Who are playing better than Hall.
Your argument is total BS and absolute nonsense.

Where did I say hes a top 5 winger? Where did I slam Galchenyuk? Stop avoiding the questions and point out where I supposedly said those things
Dec. 5, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.
Banned
Where did I say hes a top 5 winger? Where did I slam Galchenyuk? Stop avoiding the questions and point out where I supposedly said those things

"ll is still one of the best LW in the NHL"

I guess best counts as top 25 right?

You got 20 other LW in the NHL right now playing better than Hall is.

You should really get off your high horse.
He's no where even close to being one of the best LW in the NHL right now. Period.

You act like everyone is going around here pulling up and chasing down every one of your ignorant comments.
Give it up.
Your opinions are awful.
You live i n the past. A guy has a name he must still be a top LW in the NHL.
Meanwhile, there are like 15 wingers producing more and some of them with much less opportunity.
He's no where near a top LW in the NHL right now. Not even close.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 8:05 p.m.
Banned
"ll is still one of the best LW in the NHL"

I guess best counts as top 25 right?

You got 20 other LW in the NHL right now playing better than Hall is.

You should really get off your high horse.
He's no where even close to being one of the best LW in the NHL right now. Period.

You act like everyone is going around here pulling up and chasing down every one of your ignorant comments.
Give it up.
Your opinions are awful.
You live i n the past. A guy has a name he must still be a top LW in the NHL.
Meanwhile, there are like 15 wingers producing more and some of them with much less opportunity.
He's no where near a top LW in the NHL right now. Not even close.

Like I said, point to where I said top 5 winger? Stop putting words into my mouth moron. Still waiting for you to point out where I slammed chucky too.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 8:07 p.m.
Banned
Like I said, point to where I said top 5 winger? Stop putting words into my mouth moron. Still waiting for you to point out where I slammed chucky too.

"ONE OF THE BEST LW IN THE NHL"

2 5v5 goals.
Dec. 5, 2019 at 8:09 p.m.
Banned
"ONE OF THE BEST LW IN THE NHL"

2 5v5 goals.

.81 ppg this year... You use 1 stat and think its the only thing to judge players on lmao how stupid can 1 person be
Dec. 5, 2019 at 8:41 p.m.
Banned
.81 ppg this year... You use 1 stat and think its the only thing to judge players on lmao how stupid can 1 person be

you look at power play points and still think he's an effective player on the ice.
How stupid can one person be.
You would have though you learned from Kessel's 5v5 play last year that when a player can only score on a power play it's the sign of serious decline.
You are ignorant. You like to throw around words like "your stupid" and all kind of other insults. But it really just reflects back on you.
You are the one calling a guy who scored 2,,that's right 2, goals in 5v5 play as "one of the best LW in the league"
what a load of absolute BS.
GO ahead define "one of the best LW" for us.
is that like top 30 at LW?
what a joke.

The guy has a name, and some fans who think that means something on the ice and that it's 2 years ago.
His play sucks this year.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll