Dec. 22, 2019 at 8:01 p.m.
Quoting: Brian2016
Why has he been suspended?

Why does he want a trade?

Why is he so arrogant?

What's his current market value?

No Idea

Lack of NHL Time/Lack of production in the AHL

Because he is super competitive and because he wants to be on a winning team. He doesn't feel like that is with NYR or HFD.

Current Market Value is really low in my opinion. Team would likely try to get a package of picks/prospects to try and make up where he was taken in the draft (7th overall)
Assuming the team is looking to get a fair market value for him, I'd expect something along the lines of a Pool Party (Puljujarvi) base. - That being a 2nd + Middle Pick + B or C level prospect just based off potential
Brian2016 liked this.
Dec. 22, 2019 at 9:40 p.m.
Not yet trannycided
Quoting: jmac490
No Idea

Lack of NHL Time/Lack of production in the AHL

Because he is super competitive and because he wants to be on a winning team. He doesn't feel like that is with NYR or HFD.

Current Market Value is really low in my opinion. Team would likely try to get a package of picks/prospects to try and make up where he was taken in the draft (7th overall)
Assuming the team is looking to get a fair market value for him, I'd expect something along the lines of a Pool Party (Puljujarvi) base. - That being a 2nd + Middle Pick + B or C level prospect just based off potential

As soon as I saw that this was happening to Lias, I knew you'd come running smile
jmac490 liked this.
Dec. 24, 2019 at 12:23 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
No idea what's going on. I hope he comes back and turns into the player he was expected to be. If not, i wouldn't be at all surprised if he gets traded at some point.
Brian2016 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll