$12,500,000$12,500,000
C
UFA - 7
Logo of the Edmonton Oilers
$1,950,000$1,950,000
RW
UFA - 1
$808,333$808,333 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LW, C
UFA - 2
$5,750,000$5,750,000
RW, LW
UFA - 4
$925,000$925,000
LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the New York Rangers
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, LW
RFA - 2
$2,150,000$2,150,000
RW
UFA - 2
$1,200,000$1,200,000
LW, C
UFA - 2
$900,000$900,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,167,000$4,167,000
LD
UFA - 4
$4,166,666$4,166,666
RD
UFA - 2
$4,500,000$4,500,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$3,200,000$3,200,000
LD
UFA - 1
$720,000$720,000 (Performance Bonus$20,000$20K)
RD
UFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000 (Performance Bonus$1,750,000$2M)
G
NTC
UFA - 1
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD/RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
$720,000$720,000 (Performance Bonus$70,000$70K)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,900,000$1,900,000
RD
UFA - 1
$1,150,000$1,150,000
C
UFA - 1
$1,300,000$1,300,000
RW, LW, C
UFA - 1
Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
$800,000$800,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Dec. 23, 2019 at 8:06 a.m.
AJC13
How could you possibly think Puljujarvi is worth more than Andersson? Cracks me up how Edmonton fans completely over value their players! I believe NYR will get better trade offers for Andersson than Puljujarvi, let alone swapping a 2nd round pick for EDM 4th round pick. Seriously, how could you possibly think Puljujarvi is worth more than Andersson?
Dec. 23, 2019 at 8:11 a.m.
Quoting: AJC13
How could you possibly think Puljujarvi is worth more than Andersson? Cracks me up how Edmonton fans completely over value their players! I believe NYR will get better trade offers for Andersson than Puljujarvi, let alone swapping a 2nd round pick for EDM 4th round pick. Seriously, how could you possibly think Puljujarvi is worth more than Andersson?

LOL, my man. I'm a Montreal Canadiens die hard - so I have ZERO BIAS. I think this is probably a classic case of you over valuing your player in this case or at the very least the two of us disagreeing about the player. I like what Jesse is doing oversees, simple as that, I don't like what Lias has done at the AHL or NHL level quite as much.

That's all.

Go habs Go
CD282 liked this.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 8:22 a.m.
Banned

First all, not a fan of either team here.

Secondly what in the world are you talking about. Both players are first round disappointments who want a fresh start. There could be two guys closer in value. If anything the Rangers win since Pulli younger and was much more highly touted. Don't get greedy when you are dealing with prospects that don't pan out.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 8:30 a.m.
AJC13
Quoting: Cabbie91
LOL, my man. I'm a Montreal Canadiens die hard - so I have ZERO BIAS. I think this is probably a classic case of you over valuing your player in this case or at the very least the two of us disagreeing about the player. I like what Jesse is doing oversees, simple as that, I don't like what Lias has done at the AHL or NHL level quite as much.

That's all.

Go habs Go

Oh, a Montreal fan in Edmonton fans clothing! Well, let me retort... Andersson is a centre and played on the Rangers penalty kill, while Puljujarvi is a winger who has absolutely no value being in the NHL if he's not good enough to be a top 9 winger. So right off the bat Andersson is a better two way player and considering neither one has put up scoring numbers at the NHL level, I'd say the edge clearly goes to Andersson. At least Andersson can play and develop in the NHL centring the 4th line because he's got value as a penalty killer. Thus asking NYR to swap a 2nd round pick for EDM 4th round pick for a player of lesser value is ridiculous.

Let's Go Rangers!
Dec. 23, 2019 at 8:44 a.m.
Mods have power egos
Oh, a Montreal fan in Edmonton fans clothing! Well, let me retort... Andersson is a centre and played on the Rangers penalty kill, while Puljujarvi is a winger who has absolutely no value being in the NHL if he's not good enough to be a top 9 winger. So right off the bat Andersson is a better two way player and considering neither one has put up scoring numbers at the NHL level, I'd say the edge clearly goes to Andersson. At least Andersson can play and develop in the NHL centring the 4th line because he's got value as a penalty killer. Thus asking NYR to swap a 2nd round pick for EDM 4th round pick for a player of lesser value is ridiculous.

Let's Go Rangers!

Guy I’m a rangers fan and I perfectly fine with this trade. You are overvaluing andersson. If it is a andersson for puljujarvi trade we probably add a little to push the trade through. Do get so easily offended on here there are so ouch worse trades you could go get offended over. LGR
CD282 liked this.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 8:44 a.m.
Mods have power egos

Let's Go Rangers!

Guy I’m a rangers fan and I perfectly fine with this trade. You are overvaluing andersson. If it is a andersson for puljujarvi trade we probably add a little to push the trade through. Do get so easily offended on here there are so ouch worse trades you could go get offended over. LGR
Dec. 23, 2019 at 8:45 a.m.
AJC13
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
First all, not a fan of either team here.

Secondly what in the world are you talking about. Both players are first round disappointments who want a fresh start. There could be two guys closer in value. If anything the Rangers win since Pulli younger and was much more highly touted. Don't get greedy when you are dealing with prospects that don't pan out.

Greedy? Greedy you're calling me... I now see how you got your name.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 8:50 a.m.
Andersson isn't a fit in Edmonton due to foot speed issues.

Edit to add:

https://theathletic.com/1478096/2019/12/22/lowetide-should-the-oilers-pursue-lias-andersson-in-trade/

*PAYWALL WARNING*

If anyone wants a 40% off discount code to sign up to The Athletic, here it is: https://theathletic.com/checkout?pc=raf40&plan_id=45&shared_by_name=David&shared_by=123116&source=referral
Dec. 23, 2019 at 8:51 a.m.
AJC13
Quoting: NYRxLundqvist

What makes you think I'm offended? I just wanted to know the posters mind set for proposing such a ridiculous trade. Just because you're a Rangers fan doesn't mean you're correct. NYR does not need Puljujarvi and I'm sure 90 percent of Rangers fans don't want to swap a 2nd round pick for a 4th round pick in a very deep draft next season to get a lesser player than Andersson whom NYR does not particularly need.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:11 a.m.
Banned
Greedy? Greedy you're calling me... I now see how you got your name.

Seriously, what has Anderson done to separate himself form Pulli? They are both 21, one of them has 40 points in 139 games (Pulli) and the other has 9 points in 66 games (Anderson). Getting Pulli would be a coup for the Rangers in reality.
CD282 liked this.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:13 a.m.
Banned

Let's Go Rangers!

So you are operating under the assumption that Pulli has done nothing in the NHL, he has played more games and had more success than Anderson. If you can get Pulli for a guy who isn't good, you should be willing to make the move. I think you make a point about the 2nd though. Perhaps change this trade to Anderson and a 3rd for Pulli, that would be a more fair trade I think.
CD282 liked this.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:21 a.m.
AJC13
Seriously, what has Anderson done to separate himself form Pulli? They are both 21, one of them has 40 points in 139 games (Pulli) and the other has 9 points in 66 games (Anderson). Getting Pulli would be a coup for the Rangers in reality.

"Seriously", what has Puljujarvi done to make you think the Rangers getting him would be a coup? Rangers have a much deeper team talent wise then EDM and Puljujarvi couldn't make EDM top 9. The only reason EDM is competitive is because of McDavid and Draisaitl, take them off the team and they're no better than the worst team in the NHL. And you want to swap a 2nd with a 4th as well?
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:23 a.m.
AJC13
So you are operating under the assumption that Pulli has done nothing in the NHL, he has played more games and had more success than Anderson. If you can get Pulli for a guy who isn't good, you should be willing to make the move. I think you make a point about the 2nd though. Perhaps change this trade to Anderson and a 3rd for Pulli, that would be a more fair trade I think.

A fair trade would be player for player and if EDM won't do that trade, NYR will trade Andersson somewhere else.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:26 a.m.
Banned
"Seriously", what has Puljujarvi done to make you think the Rangers getting him would be a coup? Rangers have a much deeper team talent wise then EDM and Puljujarvi couldn't make EDM top 9. The only reason EDM is competitive is because of McDavid and Draisaitl, take them off the team and they're no better than the worst team in the NHL. And you want to swap a 2nd with a 4th as well?

Its hard to say what Pulli could be with proper player development. He never should have played in the NHL his first season. He could barely speak english and if you don't play with McDavid on that team you are getting fed to the wolves. The team sucks and they damaged the development of Pulli. I think a fresh start on a team that actually has some good players could do a tonne of good for Pulli. I'd be thrilled to see TO get him if its for some other minor depth piece. Give him some time on the farm to develop a greater comfort of the NHL game and then see what he can be. Anderson doesn't look like much to me. A 4th liner on most teams with maybe a chance to develop some more but he's doubtful to be anything other than a bottom 6 forward. He wants a trade and you aren't going to get all that much in return for him. He just hasn't panned out.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:28 a.m.
Banned
A fair trade would be player for player and if EDM won't do that trade, NYR will trade Andersson somewhere else.

I'd be shocked if you do better than a player for player trade, in fact I doubt you'll get better than a 3rd for Anderson on his own. When he's traded its going to either be for a 3rd or you may get another disgruntled prospect who hasn't panned out. Maybe Bracco for Anderson and a 3rd which I am sure you won't like but the reality is, Anderson hasn't panned out, he doesn't look like someone a fresh start is going to rejuvenate, he looks more like a guy who just wasn't as good as people thought he'd be.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
Banned

I should also say, you are right Edmonton is utter garbage and McDavid is the one who really shines. They tried it again for a few games, putting Draisaitl on his own line and he didn't do anything. The team is a disaster and its going to take a long time to fix them.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:51 a.m.
AJC13
Its hard to say what Pulli could be with proper player development. He never should have played in the NHL his first season. He could barely speak english and if you don't play with McDavid on that team you are getting fed to the wolves. The team sucks and they damaged the development of Pulli. I think a fresh start on a team that actually has some good players could do a tonne of good for Pulli. I'd be thrilled to see TO get him if its for some other minor depth piece. Give him some time on the farm to develop a greater comfort of the NHL game and then see what he can be. Anderson doesn't look like much to me. A 4th liner on most teams with maybe a chance to develop some more but he's doubtful to be anything other than a bottom 6 forward. He wants a trade and you aren't going to get all that much in return for him. He just hasn't panned out.

You stating Puljujarvi is better than Andersson is an opinion you have with absolutely zero merit. And is no different than a trade proposal of Brocco and a 2nd round pick for Puljujarvi and a 4th round pick. How do you feel about that trade offer?
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:55 a.m.
AJC13
I'd be shocked if you do better than a player for player trade, in fact I doubt you'll get better than a 3rd for Anderson on his own. When he's traded its going to either be for a 3rd or you may get another disgruntled prospect who hasn't panned out. Maybe Bracco for Anderson and a 3rd which I am sure you won't like but the reality is, Anderson hasn't panned out, he doesn't look like someone a fresh start is going to rejuvenate, he looks more like a guy who just wasn't as good as people thought he'd be.

Bracco has not panned out... If he had panned out, he would have been recalled instead of the many Marlies recalled instead of him.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:55 a.m.
Banned
You stating Puljujarvi is better than Andersson is an opinion you have with absolutely zero merit. And is no different than a trade proposal of Brocco and a 2nd round pick for Puljujarvi and a 4th round pick. How do you feel about that trade offer?

I'd take Pulli over Bracco in a second. But that is for different reasons. I think Bracco could be a decent NHLer but never in TO. There are just to many highly skilled RW ahead of him in TO. Why I'd take Puli is because he has a very high ceiling and just needs proper guidance. TO has a knack for developing players so I'd take a flyer on him with the hope that he blossoms into what many thought he'd be. Anderson on the other hand looks like he's going to be a low event bottom 6 player. Those are not hard to find. Anderson isn't going to bring much of a return.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:57 a.m.
AJC13
I should also say, you are right Edmonton is utter garbage and McDavid is the one who really shines. They tried it again for a few games, putting Draisaitl on his own line and he didn't do anything. The team is a disaster and its going to take a long time to fix them.

And they are going to stay a disaster of a team, until they stop over valuing their players and under valuing other teams players.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 9:59 a.m.
AJC13
I'd take Pulli over Bracco in a second. But that is for different reasons. I think Bracco could be a decent NHLer but never in TO. There are just to many highly skilled RW ahead of him in TO. Why I'd take Puli is because he has a very high ceiling and just needs proper guidance. TO has a knack for developing players so I'd take a flyer on him with the hope that he blossoms into what many thought he'd be. Anderson on the other hand looks like he's going to be a low event bottom 6 player. Those are not hard to find. Anderson isn't going to bring much of a return.

So swap a 2nd and Bracco for Puljujarvi and a 4th.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 10:02 a.m.
AJC13
Edit
Dec. 23, 2019 at 10:05 a.m.
AJC13

I'll take AJ Greer from COL in trade for Andersson over Puljujarvi.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 10:09 a.m.
Banned
Bracco has not panned out... If he had panned out, he would have been recalled instead of the many Marlies recalled instead of him.

Its more to do with the depth at RW than anything to do with Bracco. Nylander and Marner are light years better than him. Same with Kapanen. So who do you take out to give him a chance? The other guys who've been called up had size and defensive acumen that put them ahead of Bracco. Would I trade Bracco for Anderson? I don't know, maybe but only because I think at this point we should move Bracco somewhere where he'll get a chance to crack a lineup.
Dec. 23, 2019 at 10:10 a.m.
Banned
And they are going to stay a disaster of a team, until they stop over valuing their players and under valuing other teams players.

Fans will overvalue forever. I think in this case you are overvaluing Anderson. He's really not turned any heads. Pulli failed in Edmonton but its fair to say that may be as much Edmonton's fault as anything else.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll