Created By: TheMooterus
Published: Dec. 26, 2019 at 7:23 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLos Angeles Kings
  2. Logo of the Detroit Red WingsDetroit Red Wings
  3. Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksChicago Blackhawks
Dec. 26, 2019 at 7:25 p.m.
True Reverse Retro
If I'm 100% honest, I've watched a good handful of these players, but there are quite a few that I haven't gotten to yet, so they are kind of thrown in based on other reputable mocks & pre-season rankings.
Dec. 26, 2019 at 11:44 p.m.
Not so Fasth
Hendrix Lapierre is good but has concussion problems so I think he will fall. Barron is also a bit high considering his poor play + blood clots

Otherwise it's not bad
TheMooterus liked this.
Dec. 27, 2019 at 11:31 p.m.
True Reverse Retro
Quoting: MasterMatt23
Hendrix Lapierre is good but has concussion problems so I think he will fall. Barron is also a bit high considering his poor play + blood clots

Otherwise it's not bad

Appreciate the feedback. I watched a bit of Lapierre early in the year, but obviously haven’t seen much of him lately, due to his concussions. After I published the mock, I realized that I had him a bit higher than I should have. Realistically, I think he falls somewhere in the 18-23 range, if he can come back and play this season.

I think with Barron’s upside, and the fact that the blood clot shouldn’t be a recurring injury (unlike Lapierre’s concussions), I think he’s still one of the first 3 defensemen off the board, but I definitely see the merits of dropping him in the draft rankings.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll