SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

How did Ghost not get suspended?

Should Gostisbehere have been suspended?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jan. 4, 2020 at 10:40 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
I completely agree with MacDermid's suspension, but Gostisbehere should be getting ten games. Watch what he did after the hit.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jan. 9, 2020 at 3:44 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I completely agree with MacDermid's suspension, but Gostisbehere should be getting ten games. Watch what he did after the hit.

I don't think that MacDermid's hit should have earned him a suspension, but I'm biased, so I can see why others would argue differently and be entirely justified. But if MacDermid deserved 2 games, and Perry 5, it's hard to see how Gostisbehere gets nothing.
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Jan. 10, 2020 at 3:42 p.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I don't think that MacDermid's hit should have earned him a suspension, but I'm biased, so I can see why others would argue differently and be entirely justified. But if MacDermid deserved 2 games, and Perry 5, it's hard to see how Gostisbehere gets nothing.

Perry knocked out a star D, who was injured on the play, in front of the entire hockey universe. He was getting the. book thrown at him; it was inevitable. Has Ghost ever been suspended before? Has he even been assessed a major penalty before? If not, that certainly plays into the decision making process.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jan. 10, 2020 at 3:50 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Brian2016
Perry knocked out a star D, who was injured on the play, in front of the entire hockey universe. He was getting the. book thrown at him; it was inevitable. Has Ghost ever been suspended before? Has he even been assessed a major penalty before? If not, that certainly plays into the decision making process.

Absolutely true, every point.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit