SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Armchair GMs are never published after the login prompt

Jan. 6, 2020 at 10:47 p.m.
I often spend a lot of time on custom rosters (although this one I guess I didn't really - it was a good one to lose), so this is the type of issue that would definitely frustrate me in the future and I would imagine other users would feel the same way.

Basically, somehow, I got logged out of CapFriendly on my computer. Without noticing, I went to create an armchair GM team. The team was created fine and I clicked the button to publish it, at which point I was prompted to login because you can't publish one of those without an associated account. I logged in, and was redirected to my profile page. The armchair GM I made was never published, is not accessible from my account with the other drafts that were made while signed in, and does not become accessible again when I sign out.

I can't find this glitch reported anywhere else. I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I don't know where else to mention this.

Edit: Upon trying to access the custom roster, both while logged in and while not logged in, an error comes up that the page may have been "deleted or removed". If any moderator sees this and is curious, the roster that no longer seems to exist is at https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1565011

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll