SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Swapping Malcontents

Which trade would benefit both teams the most?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jan. 9, 2020 at 3:32 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Which trade(s) would YOU make?

Let me know if you would make any adjustment.
Jan. 11, 2020 at 3:39 a.m.
Call me crazy, but I still think Puljujarvi can be a 50-60 point scorer in the NHL (not the Finish League, lol). I think Andersson was highly overrated leading up to his draft. If I was the NYR's GM I would make the trade even if I had to throw in an additional 2nd rounder or B prospect. EDM could def. benefit, too. Assuming the add-ons. I think the Rangers were prepared for a one-for-one trade, but the Oilers wanted more.

The main problem with Ho-Sang, as I see it, is that he's a top six Forward who's incapable of playing in the top six at the NHL level. He's nowhere near well-rounded enough to play in a checking/defensive role. I do not see him projecting as a viable NHL player.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Jan. 11, 2020 at 3:45 a.m.
Here's another one: Olli Juolevi (VAN) for Gabriel Vilardi (LAK)

Both were highly regarded prospects prior to their respective drafts, but neither has panned out thus far. Maybe a change of scenery would jumpstart their careers.
Jan. 13, 2020 at 11:12 a.m.
Quoting: Brian2016
Here's another one: Olli Juolevi (VAN) for Gabriel Vilardi (LAK)

Both were highly regarded prospects prior to their respective drafts, but neither has panned out thus far. Maybe a change of scenery would jumpstart their careers.

NO WAY. Vilardi had a major back problem that looks like its in the past. Thats the only reason he hasnt panned out so far. Guarantee (Barring injury) he makes the nhl next year.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit