Forums/Armchair-GM

Sell out with me oh yeah sell out with me tonight

Created by: Sebybbq17
Team: 2019-20 Montreal Canadiens
Initial Creation Date: Jan. 9, 2020
Published: Jan. 9, 2020
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
The records compagny gonna give me lot of money and the habs will miss the playoff ??
Trades
MTL
ANA
  1. Kovalchuk, Ilya
  2. Lehkonen, Artturi
  3. Petry, Jeff
  4. Scandella, Marco
  5. Tatar, Tomas
  6. Thompson, Nate
Additional Details:
Montreal must inquire on those players to see what they could bring home. Getting a bunch of pick and prospect for them. And with those pick and prospect built a trade for a top left handed defenseman next draft .
Buyouts
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the ANA
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the FLA
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$81,500,000$59,903,808$0$3,977,500$21,596,192
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$5,500,000$5,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 4
$3,150,000$3,150,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$3,750,000$3,750,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$3,083,333$3,083,333
C
UFA - 2
$2,600,000$2,600,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$3,400,000$3,400,000
LW, RW
UFA - 4
$1,400,000$1,400,000
C, RW, LW
UFA - 2
$2,350,000$2,350,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$1,300,000$1,300,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
C
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, LW
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
C
UFA - 3
$763,333$763,333 (Performance Bonus$70,000$70K)
RW, LW
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$7,857,143$7,857,143
RD
UFA - 7
$10,500,000$10,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 7
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
LD/RD
UFA - 3
$771,666$771,666 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
RD
RFA - 2
$748,333$748,333
LD/RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 9, 2020 at 4:46 p.m.
a11111
Why would Mtl part way with Lekhonen ? Petry have a Nmc . Not sure if he want to waive .
Jan. 9, 2020 at 4:48 p.m.
Why is Lehkonen in this group? Makes no sense to trade him
GMs and Makeeeeebo liked this.
Jan. 9, 2020 at 4:51 p.m.
Hey you’re not trading my Lehkonen smile
Makeeeeebo liked this.
Jan. 9, 2020 at 6:03 p.m.
I love the Reel Big Fish reference
Sebybbq17 liked this.
Jan. 9, 2020 at 6:16 p.m.
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Price for 7 years, that's a yikes...
I think that contract is first priority to fix... I don't know how.... Seattle? I doubt they will take him, unless Montreal gives up a 1st rounder or smth...

Until Price is there, no hope for playoffs... the other teams in atlantic is just better in the long run. Vasi same contract also not good... but he is at least not over 30... that contract isn't even started and i already not liking it... and on top of cherry vasilevsky this year played like an AHL goalie most of the games...
for some unknown reason.... he is better last few weeks... huge relief = rewarded with a winning streak... i guess a goalie matters a lot still... even in reg season... see Binnington last year.... and check out Hellebuyck, last year vs this year big difference... I think i would give Vezine to him atm...
I root for Montreal this year's lottery to get Lafreniere, the games between Tampa vs Montreal are just too boring... always same result... with Lafrienere you guys would have a chance at least... and make us work harder... looks like easy matches = not a good preparation for playoffs...

What about Edmonton next year, they sell all their current goalies and trade for Price? To give a fresh start and hopefully we could see McJesus in the playoffs.... that move vs reilly in the toronto game... wtf...
Goal of the YEAR - EASY awesome face
Jan. 9, 2020 at 9:58 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: a1111
Why would Mtl part way with Lekhonen ? Petry have a Nmc . Not sure if he want to waive .

I haven’t said to trade lehkonen but listening to offer is something montreal should do. Lehkonen is having is best season so far and if a team offer Montreal Something they can refuse why not. I like lehkonen and i don’t think he will get traded but you have too listen to offer. Thats was more of the topic i posted. I mean i don’t think that all those players will get traded. But Bergevin have to listen to offer and do something, because if he keep all those players Montreal will have the same roster next year and that might not be a job saver for him
Jan. 9, 2020 at 10:03 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: HabsForEver
Why is Lehkonen in this group? Makes no sense to trade him

Quoting: GMs
Hey you’re not trading my Lehkonen smile

I haven’t said to trade lehkonen but listening to offer is something montreal should do. Lehkonen is having is best season so far and if a team offer Montreal Something they can refuse why not. I like lehkonen and i don’t think he will get traded but you have too listen to offer. Thats was more of the topic i posted. I mean i don’t think that all those players will get traded. But Bergevin have to listen to offer and do something, because if he keep all those players Montreal will have the same roster next year and that might not be a job saver for him
Jan. 9, 2020 at 10:12 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: F3ruS
Price for 7 years, that's a yikes...
I think that contract is first priority to fix... I don't know how.... Seattle? I doubt they will take him, unless Montreal gives up a 1st rounder or smth...

Until Price is there, no hope for playoffs... the other teams in atlantic is just better in the long run. Vasi same contract also not good... but he is at least not over 30... that contract isn't even started and i already not liking it... and on top of cherry vasilevsky this year played like an AHL goalie most of the games...
for some unknown reason.... he is better last few weeks... huge relief = rewarded with a winning streak... i guess a goalie matters a lot still... even in reg season... see Binnington last year.... and check out Hellebuyck, last year vs this year big difference... I think i would give Vezine to him atm...
I root for Montreal this year's lottery to get Lafreniere, the games between Tampa vs Montreal are just too boring... always same result... with Lafrienere you guys would have a chance at least... and make us work harder... looks like easy matches = not a good preparation for playoffs...

What about Edmonton next year, they sell all their current goalies and trade for Price? To give a fresh start and hopefully we could see McJesus in the playoffs.... that move vs reilly in the toronto game... wtf...
Goal of the YEAR - EASY awesome face

If Price is traded that will be at the draft! Big contract with term are almost never move at the deadline. And seattle would pick him up right away if he isn’t protected by Montreal. Yes is number are down this year, but that doesn’t reflect the reality. The team gave not a lot of shot but more then half of them are high end chance. I thinknthey are dead last in the league for scoring chance against in the red zone. This is directly linked to a poor save%. Like vasilevski at the beginning of the season, tampa bay wasn’t defending the front of the net.

So seattle would take hin right away, since he is still a great goalie and he is from the area of Vancouver that would be a major marketing shot for seattle. Even with 6 years at 10,5 they would take him.
Jan. 9, 2020 at 10:14 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: a1111

Petry have limited ntcnmc he must gave a 15 team list
Jan. 10, 2020 at 2:23 a.m.
Quoting: Sebybbq17

but you said we should listen to offers for him. If we are going to listen to offers for Lehkonen, we might as well listen to offers on every player on the team hoping for an overpay with that logic.
GMs liked this.
Jan. 10, 2020 at 8:43 a.m.

but you said we should listen to offers for him. If we are going to listen to offers for Lehkonen, we might as well listen to offers on every player on the team hoping for an overpay with that logic.

For once I agree with Habsforever, Lehkonen value is around the same as Burakovsky, 2nd + 3rd round pick and that’s not an overpayment. Lehkonen for a 1st is the only thing that can get it done
HabsForEver and Sebybbq17 liked this.
Jan. 10, 2020 at 5:36 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: GMs
For once I agree with Habsforever, Lehkonen value is around the same as Burakovsky, 2nd + 3rd round pick and that’s not an overpayment. Lehkonen for a 1st is the only thing that can get it done

If a team call bergevin for lehkonen and give him a prospect and a first round pick. I think that he have to move him. Sure it will take a over payment lehkonen is very useful for a team and since he is producing this year he is even more valuable.
GMs liked this.
Jan. 10, 2020 at 5:44 p.m.
Banned

Everybody on that team is expendable at the right price. But i think that those piece i mentioned are the option that team will be looking for at the deadline. If armia is back healthy he will join that list
GMs liked this.
Jan. 11, 2020 at 2:27 a.m.
Everybody on that team is expendable at the right price. But i think that those piece i mentioned are the option that team will be looking for at the deadline. If armia is back healthy he will join that list

I just don't understand why Lehkonen or Armia would be available. Both are young and still have 6-8+ years in this league. They fit with our current age core and are very useful both offensively and defensively.
Jan. 11, 2020 at 9:37 a.m.
Banned
I just don't understand why Lehkonen or Armia would be available. Both are young and still have 6-8+ years in this league. They fit with our current age core and are very useful both offensively and defensively.

You have a difficult time reading a text. Never said they where available just said they must inquire on them by the deadline to see what would they bring home. That doesn’t mean they are available, but with their term and salary they would be what other team will look for. If bergevin doesn’t received any good offer we keep them. But if a team would gave us a first round pick and a prospect the habs can’t pass on this
Jan. 11, 2020 at 9:51 a.m.
You have a difficult time reading a text. Never said they where available just said they must inquire on them by the deadline to see what would they bring home. That doesn’t mean they are available, but with their term and salary they would be what other team will look for. If bergevin doesn’t received any good offer we keep them. But if a team would gave us a first round pick and a prospect the habs can’t pass on this

So how is this any different from me saying you would have to overpay to get them?
Jan. 11, 2020 at 9:58 a.m.
Banned
So how is this any different from me saying you would have to overpay to get them?

You aren’t saying such thing you keep repeating that they aren’t available. Everyone know that it will take a great offer to get one of them. Since the beginning not once i have said they where available, go read carefully and you will understand that you are making a case for nothing. Your like a women who argumenting just for is own satisfaction

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll