SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

AGM Dynasty Mode

Would you like this feature?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jan. 13, 2020 at 7:53 a.m.
PlusMinus is stupid
Who else who like a feature that allowed you to set up a team and then have that roster carried into following seasons in a "Dynasty Mode"? I personally would love it, as it allows you to think about future seasons and cap implications, rather than just the short term trade/signing, etc.

I sent an email to the site about this, but hopefully if enough people get behind it, they will implement it.
Pens3lieve and CD282 liked this.
Jan. 25, 2020 at 2:43 p.m.
Bo Horvat enjoyer
that would be very cool, but im sure it would be tough to make
DeadWingsv2, Kotkaniemi15 and zk97 liked this.
Jan. 25, 2020 at 6:40 p.m.
PlusMinus is stupid
Quoting: AndrewLadd
that would be very cool, but im sure it would be tough to make

Maybe. They have the "Long-Term Outlook" portion though. They should be able to just create a relational database reference using that output, to essentially scope a new team for coming years I would think?
CD282 liked this.
Jan. 27, 2020 at 11:27 a.m.
You can kind of already do this for 3 straight years by just recreating the new AGM 1 year in the future from the next. Takes a bit of time but does what what you are intending. If you want future forecasts in seasons 25-26 etc, its kind of pointless though. So much could change by that time that trying to make a realistic team is impossible.

With that said, in terms of making an actual "Dynasty mode" thing that the NHL games have where you can simulate season and players stats/contracts etc, that would be awesome.
Jan. 27, 2020 at 12:32 p.m.
PlusMinus is stupid
Quoting: F50marco
You can kind of already do this for 3 straight years by just recreating the new AGM 1 year in the future from the next. Takes a bit of time but does what what you are intending. If you want future forecasts in seasons 25-26 etc, its kind of pointless though. So much could change by that time that trying to make a realistic team is impossible.

With that said, in terms of making an actual "Dynasty mode" thing that the NHL games have where you can simulate season and players stats/contracts etc, that would be awesome.

Right, that's my point though, it's a pain to recreate all of the trades you had done previously, etc. It'd be awesome if it just carried over from the roster you just created. I really just want 3 years out.
CD282 liked this.
Mar. 25, 2020 at 11:19 a.m.
v5 CBJ GM
I think this is a cool idea, but maybe if it was possible to duplicate an ACGM and then change the year while in the ACGM?
Mar. 25, 2020 at 4:31 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: MaxDomi13
I think this is a cool idea, but maybe if it was possible to duplicate an ACGM and then change the year while in the ACGM?

Or even duplicate them in general. It’s a little annoying signing everyone to the same contracts when you make a new team.
zk97 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit