SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

WAS NICK ROBERTSON A HOME RUN DRAFT PICK BY LEAFS

Jan. 14, 2020 at 10:38 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
Funny how youre trying to personally attack me for zero reason lmao all because of the leafs cupcake schedule. Here how about this. The Toronto Maple Leafs are the only team in the NHL to not have any weak parts in their schedule. They are also the only team to play contenders for all 82 games. Better for you?

Awesome, I didn't read any of that.
Jan. 14, 2020 at 10:40 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Awesome, I didn't read any of that.

Lol we both know you did, you just don’t have anything to say back to that. You better pray the leafs win the cup, cause if you think I’m trolling now, just wait
Jan. 14, 2020 at 10:43 a.m.
Banned
Lol we both know you did, you just don’t have anything to say back to that. You better pray the leafs win the cup, cause if you think I’m trolling now, just wait

Still not reading
Jan. 14, 2020 at 10:45 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Still not reading

But you’re responding. Makes sense cupcake
Jan. 14, 2020 at 10:58 a.m.
Banned
But you’re responding. Makes sense cupcake

This is just silly.
Jan. 14, 2020 at 12:55 p.m.
Quoting: TMLSage
Great you have seen the Leafs play in Chicago multiple times and probably was a great atmosphere. But you should watch the Leafs play in Vancouver and head in early to watch the Leafs warm-up with 5,000 other Leafs fans for the warm up and then say 9,000 total Leafs fans for the actual game all wearing their Leafs jersey and you would be blown away.

Love to go to a Hawks game with that old organ playing the National anthems and the arena actually rocking before every game. Only thing better would have been watching the Hawks in the Old Chicago Stadium before it was demolished.

Great your selling out the arena and Leafs have been sold out for years. In fact, Leafs season ticket holder fans actually put in their will who is to inherit their tickets when they die.

I have seen the Leafs win a cup but it was on TV and do not remember much as a kid but remember watching Keon, Mahovlich (Big M), Armstrong (Chief), Bower, Horton, Baun, Kelly etc...... You need to understand that for years the only two NHL teams in Canada ware the Leafs and the Canadiens which explains why there are Leafs fans from coast to coast in Canada. Also, alot of Chicago, Boston, NewYork and Detroit fans in Canada for the same reason as only the 2 teams for years.

You know for me it is going to be alot more fun when the Leafs win their next Stanley Cup because I have been loyally waiting for alot of years and the celebration in going to be 3 times bigger that the Raptors celebration this year.

Seen the Leafs play in Toronto multiple times. Chicago has more sellouts then the Leafs and the stadium has 2,500 more seats...that's impressive. Yes, same in Chicago....season ticket holders pass their tickets down generation to generation, not that unusual. My point being, when you talk about loyal fans, the Hawks, Pens, Boston, MTL, NYR, all have extremely loyal fan bases with the Pens and Hawks having the most consecutive sellouts. There's no use to compare fan bases when you are talking about the top teams.
TMLSage liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll