Forums/NHL

Evgeni Malkin vs William Nylander

Who is the better player?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jan. 20, 2020 at 12:28 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
So was Hughes, he may still be, but he's been less than expected. Every year the media claims the top pick is going to be a super elite. Everything is blown out of proportion constantly these days. From game to game the TO media will say TO is the cup favourite and then they will miss the playoffs.

Lafreniere’s size, hockey sense and smoothness will propel him into a great hockey player.
TMLSage liked this.
Jan. 20, 2020 at 7:09 p.m.
GM - Canucks
Quoting: MikeyThePensFan
William Nylander has really broken out this season as a truly spectacular player, so I would like to know how he compares to someone like Evgeni Malkin. Leaf fans love to bring up his impressive advanced analytics. Looking at those stats, it definitely appears that Nylander is more capable of making contributions in the offensive zone since he has significantly higher GAR, CF/60, G/60 & P/60. In fact, Nylander is amongst the top players in the league in this category. However, I still find it hard to accept that Nylander is better than Geno. It just doesn’t seem possible. Who do you guys think is better?

@palhal @PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood @leafs_fan13 @Random2152 @TMLSage @jack_

Malkin has been better in the past but Nylander is going to be better and for more more years in the future. If I am building a winning team for the long-run, I will take Nylander.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit