SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

So What Now

Jan. 20, 2020 at 1:23 p.m.
CHI NYI
We're winning but we shouldn't be. What do they do?

Also lines with Strome back (whenever that it)
Jan. 20, 2020 at 1:41 p.m.
I honestly think CHI can make the playoffs. If I’m them I would be looking to add a rental dman and better 4c.
Jan. 20, 2020 at 1:54 p.m.
CHI NYI
Quoting: tsyls
I honestly think CHI can make the playoffs. If I’m them I would be looking to add a rental dman and better 4c.

Smith is honestly really solid as a 4th liner imo. He's pretty quick, good in transition and on the PK. Even if you don't like him, Carpenter or Kampf can slot into that role and Sikura or Highmore can play on the wing. If they commit to going for the playoffs, I wouldn't mind picking up Dillon or Demelo in a trade (just some examples) but they'd have to really go on a run for that to happen, I'm talking another 3-5 wins in a row. They're in an awkward spot for sure
tsyls liked this.
Jan. 20, 2020 at 2:05 p.m.
Quoting: ForsbergForVezina
Smith is honestly really solid as a 4th liner imo. He's pretty quick, good in transition and on the PK. Even if you don't like him, Carpenter or Kampf can slot into that role and Sikura or Highmore can play on the wing. If they commit to going for the playoffs, I wouldn't mind picking up Dillon or Demelo in a trade (just some examples) but they'd have to really go on a run for that to happen, I'm talking another 3-5 wins in a row. They're in an awkward spot for sure

CHI is in the exact same spot as WPG right now. You’re probably right about the 4th line. I think Dillon isn’t a bad idea for you guys to acquire. I think CHI could win another 3-4 games. Will be interesting, imo either they commit and are buyers at the TDL. Or they commit to a retool and sell guys like Gustafsson.
ForsbergForVezina liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll