SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Profile's linked to forums?

Jan. 28, 2020 at 10:26 a.m.
exo2769
Just a thought now that I'm seeing more teams get reallocated to forums. No issue with that in general. I see the description adjustments when we create a team. It's just harder to have a real hockey discussion without see those alerts. Also, the comments even get tossed from the person's profile. I can't even go into my profile and click the comment to get back to the discussion. There aren't any sites like this where I can talk hockey with other knowledgably fans. I clearly enjoy Capfriendly. It's a great site. I'd just like to keep it easy to continue to have those discussions. Thanks!
Jan. 28, 2020 at 3:23 p.m.
Quoting: exo2769
Just a thought now that I'm seeing more teams get reallocated to forums. No issue with that in general. I see the description adjustments when we create a team. It's just harder to have a real hockey discussion without see those alerts. Also, the comments even get tossed from the person's profile. I can't even go into my profile and click the comment to get back to the discussion. There aren't any sites like this where I can talk hockey with other knowledgably fans. I clearly enjoy Capfriendly. It's a great site. I'd just like to keep it easy to continue to have those discussions. Thanks!

if you like a thread, click "watch thread" in the corner and youll get the updates.
Jan. 28, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
exo2769
Quoting: hanson493
if you like a thread, click "watch thread" in the corner and youll get the updates.

I worked with F50 earlier today. Now you can go through your own profile history and see the your comments. Previously they dissapeared when the team was moved to forums. I very much appreciate the feedback though! Always nice to see someone helping out!
hanson493 liked this.
Jan. 29, 2020 at 10:19 a.m.
Quoting: exo2769
I worked with F50 earlier today. Now you can go through your own profile history and see the your comments. Previously they dissapeared when the team was moved to forums. I very much appreciate the feedback though! Always nice to see someone helping out!

I don't think there was any problems actually, it was just because I deleted that thread (It was off topic) rather than moving it to the other forum section. I didn't think there was that much discussion going on in it (It was basically just talking about how good Suzuki will be) but in hindsight I could have just moved it i guess. That way you would have still seen the comments/quotes etc you were tagged in. Then, If you had clicked the notification, it would have brought you to that same thread but in the other forum it was moved to.
exo2769 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll